First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grace

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Feb 2, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Our own little Hillary ... all grown up;
http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u...
Arkansans should be very proud of this woman. There is absolutely no reason in my mind why Hillary won't recieve 100% of the female vote in 2016.
We who frequent Topix, will indeed be talking-0-plenty about Hillary over the next 4 years, but before that begins I think we should take today (her last as Secretary of State) to just reflect and marvel at her accomplishments at this point in her life.
It would be shortsighted of us to forget that that which she has accomplished came with abundant, fierce opposition form both parties during various points of her political career. From the right when she was in the White House, and from both parties while she fought to get back in it.
"The most powerful woman in American History".
That's a biggie.
I lost all respect for this woman when she took the job of secretary state and was part of this current administration. She should have stepped out of the spot light instead of contributing to the mess that is being made in DC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions About the Virginia Shootings 36 min Time4Secession 1
Fear the Walking Dead 57 min guestisadouche 18
Trump Has Mexican American Support 1 hr Smartpantz 15
Kara Box 1 hr Miss Sunshine 1
Curious 1 hr Curious 2
plexus slim pills (Aug '12) 1 hr Kat 179
Should we mine the border to stop illegals? 1 hr yucky you 67
Sorry, baggers, State Dept. Says There’s Nothin... 2 hr Guest 75
Respect and Love President Carter 3 hr Fo Show 166
More from around the web