First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Our own little Hillary ... all grown up;

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/u...

Arkansans should be very proud of this woman. There is absolutely no reason in my mind why Hillary won't recieve 100% of the female vote in 2016.

We who frequent Topix, will indeed be talking-0-plenty about Hillary over the next 4 years, but before that begins I think we should take today (her last as Secretary of State) to just reflect and marvel at her accomplishments at this point in her life.

It would be shortsighted of us to forget that that which she has accomplished came with abundant, fierce opposition form both parties during various points of her political career. From the right when she was in the White House, and from both parties while she fought to get back in it.

"The most powerful woman in American History".

That's a biggie.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 1, 2013

Have you been taking sniper fire too?

Bill's coattails provide a pretty good ride.

She either needs to declare now or announce she's not running in 2016.

Not doing so damages the Dems because other Dems can't begin establishing a donor base until she does.

HC has always done what is good for HC without regard if it is good for the rest of us.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Funny. She's not from Arkansas. She couldn't wait to leave Arkansas. She didn't return to live in Arkansas. If she was really an Arkansan she would have become a senator here instead of New York.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 1, 2013
The Clintons have been given a pass. Bill became the most wealthy ex-president in the history of the United States while his wife was either a Senator or Secretary of State. Money isn't given to politicians without expectation of something in return.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
I Am A Dem But I Think The Rep Will Win in 16 People Will Blame Obama Like They Did Bush In 08 I Think Mario Rubio Will be the Next Pez

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#8 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Funny. She's not from Arkansas. She couldn't wait to leave Arkansas. She didn't return to live in Arkansas. If she was really an Arkansan she would have become a senator here instead of New York.
She was the First Lady of Arkansas.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 1, 2013
The Clintons are now worth over 200 million dollars. Yet they wouldn't even pay the last $70,000 of HC's '08 debt themselves. A classless act FOR SALE.

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2013
She's dyin'.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fact. So is this:

She's not from Arkansas. She couldn't wait to leave Arkansas. She didn't return to live in Arkansas. If she was really an Arkansan she would have become a senator here instead of New York.

BTW - have you heard if she and Bill are moving back to Arkansas now that she isn't in office?

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#13 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fact. So is this:
She's not from Arkansas. She couldn't wait to leave Arkansas. She didn't return to live in Arkansas. If she was really an Arkansan she would have become a senator here instead of New York.
BTW - have you heard if she and Bill are moving back to Arkansas now that she isn't in office?
I don't find any basis for your claims. And I don't find your claims to be relavent to anything. Bill Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas. He didn't return to Arkansas either.

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Cathouse Mouse is correct in that she has accomplished a great deal personally. Not everybody becomes a US Senator or Sec of State. However, I do not believe she is cut from presidential timber. I also think she is not in very good health.

United States

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Apparently she's senile. The poor old saggy bitch can't seem to remember anything.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, hell, so was Betty Bumpers.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't find any basis for your claims. And I don't find your claims to be relavent to anything. Bill Clinton was born and raised in Arkansas. He didn't return to Arkansas either.
Only time he came back as president was for funerals and depositions.

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Feb 1, 2013
guest wrote:
Apparently she's senile. The poor old saggy bitch can't seem to remember anything.
"What difference does that make?!!"

A quote I heard recently.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Guest wrote:
Cathouse Mouse is correct in that she has accomplished a great deal personally. Not everybody becomes a US Senator or Sec of State. However, I do not believe she is cut from presidential timber. I also think she is not in very good health.
Not everyone had Bill Clinton's coattails to ride. Without Bill she'd be just another attorney.

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Bill couldn't wait to ditch us either. We're too small time for him now. Did Bill run for public office (other than President) in some other state I don't know about? How does an Arkie get elected to be the Senator for New York?

Be sure and tuck Mouse in good tonight.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Well ...... I'm quite sure this discussion so far has just R O L L E D in those female votes for the Republican side.

Let's review;

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Feb 1, 2013
She could be holding a kid in an underground bunker and the lib Obama fart sniffers would still love her. So, my opinion will sway no one, and your opinion will sway no one.
Bubba

Springdale, AR

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Another Commie Lib. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain exits European Union 19 min Mr Guest 75
Top Google Trend: ‘Is Hillary Clinton Going To ... 21 min Mr Guest 11
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 27 min Mr Guest 1,396
Preacher Archie 39 min Guest 22
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 46 min OMG 82
Supreme Court rules on Texas Abortin Laws 1 hr OMG 12
women of dillards 1 hr my my 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages