First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anonymous

Monroe, LA

#1 Sep 28, 2012
This guy can't stay out of trouble. They need to just lock him up for good before he seriously hurts somebody or worse.
interested

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 28, 2012
is he kin to pam honeycutt

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
This guy can't stay out of trouble. They need to just lock him up for good before he seriously hurts somebody or worse.
He did seriously hurt somebody.
anonymous

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 1, 2012
interested wrote:
is he kin to pam honeycutt
As far as I know he's not kin to Pam
anonymous

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He did seriously hurt somebody.
This last girl got lucky. Her injuries aren't any where near what they could have been. Steven is crazy. He doesn't care who or what he hurts or destroys.
superfly

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 1, 2012
They need to put a bullet in his head. Before they let him out. The next person won't be as lucky. He will be even crazier after he gets out this time if they let him out
anonymous

Plano, TX

#7 Oct 1, 2012
superfly wrote:
They need to put a bullet in his head. Before they let him out. The next person won't be as lucky. He will be even crazier after he gets out this time if they let him out
Agreed! What I want to know is how he always gets out. Who does he know or what favors is he doing. Nobody else could screw up as much and only get a slap on the wrist.
superfly

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 1, 2012
What did the judge say today. Hopefully they dont give him a bond.
anonymous

White Oak, TX

#9 Oct 1, 2012
superfly wrote:
What did the judge say today. Hopefully they dont give him a bond.
They cancelled his court today from what I hear. At least that keeps him locked up a little longer.

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2012
He's really not as bad as you all say. He has done some stupid and awful things but drugs have taken over his life. By no means do I think anyone deserves what he did to Amber, but she purposely would do things to piss him off & if you know how he can get not sure why you would do that.
superfly

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Oct 2, 2012
He beat the crap out of a women. And then Tried to blow her head off. Yet you say he isn a bad person. He is also apussy and piece ofshit. Who has spent most of his adult life in the clank eating cockmeat sandwichs. That's sound like a bad person to me
anonymous

Moscow, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2012
guest wrote:
He's really not as bad as you all say. He has done some stupid and awful things but drugs have taken over his life. By no means do I think anyone deserves what he did to Amber, but she purposely would do things to piss him off & if you know how he can get not sure why you would do that.
Steven hasnt be a good guy for many years. Drugs did change him a lot and He has a serve temper problem but that doesnt make it ok to do the things he does. If it only happened once and he tried to get help that would be different but he continuously does the same shit. And for you to say she purposely pissed him off doesn't even matter. A real man will never hurt a woman. This isn't the first chick he's hit and won't be the last. He's abusive to his own family members. Steven is a Honeycutt and that's enough said. I know a lot more than you think about Steven. I know everything he's done. What about his youngest son??? Do you know about that one???? The poor little guy had a rough start to this world because of Steven drug and abusive habits. His parents now raise him. Steven never has nothing to do with the child but I would say that's a blessing. But I will say I think this time they should send him to rehab instead of prison so he can get help. That's what he needs. He just lives it up in prison.

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2012
he needs a bullet behind the ear
jay

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2012
He is crazy. A stupid violent stupid
dude

United States

#15 Oct 3, 2012
He has been shot before by the brookland police
ruy

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2012
What kinda drugs he on?
anonymous

White Oak, TX

#17 Oct 3, 2012
He does meth.....it blew up on him once. He prolly does more than that.
superfly

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Oct 3, 2012
Hopefully the next cop will be a better shot. His next victim probly won't be so lucky. Has he had court yet
yep

Paragould, AR

#19 Oct 17, 2012
he is a Nark....thats why he is always getting out
superfly

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Oct 17, 2012
Is he still in or out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Door-To-Door Scam? (Mar '15) 24 min janitor 25
Fact Check: Trump Right About Illegals Voting 1 hr Mr Guest 41
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr hmmm 32,640
Disclaimer wets his bed 1 hr RonPassmoreGas 3
Trump to Announce Carrier Plant Will Keep Jobs ... 1 hr yoyo 40
Candace arnett 2 hr Yup 7
President TRUMP 3 hr SSOB 13
H&R Block Emerald Loan (Dec '10) 8 hr Kim 232

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web