No doubt!

Jonesboro, AR

#42 Sep 21, 2011
The Sassy Zebra is AWESOME!!!! They have something for everyone! Very trendy, it's a beautiful store! The staff there is super nice and extremely helpful. It's by far my favorite! They have all name brand stuff at great prices, you won't be disappointed!!!
lovethecanes

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Sep 21, 2011
I really like Sassy Zebra!
sandy

United States

#44 Oct 11, 2011
Where can I sell old prom dresses?
Concerned Citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#45 Oct 12, 2011
Where is the Sassy Zebra?
Savyshopper

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Oct 12, 2011
a mother wrote:
Select Seconds is a great store they do have a good selection and they often have a .99 rack. But as far as quality Ritzy Rags does have them beat you do have to kinda dig because she has SOOO much stuff but you will get great items that are high quality.
rityz rags is really good but she needs some help & morr space/organization tho

Arlington, TX

#47 Oct 12, 2011
Guest wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best second hand & consignment stores were in Jonesboro. I am about an hour & a half away, but will be coming to Jonesboro next Tuesday. I know where the Goodwill store is, but that's the only one. Thanks!
Many splendid things consignment store is a good one
Monkey Market

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Oct 12, 2011
I own a flea market/consignment shop and we have alot of very nice name brand clothes like Polo, Hollister, Miss Me, Lucky, Abercrobie, BKE and many more in several of our booths and many of them have slightly worn baby and childrens clothes.
Come see us at the Monkey Market! We are at
5921 E Johnson Av. Jonesboro. We are out near the Farrville curve in the Hot Rod Shop!
Tues-Sat 10-6

Fort Worth, TX

#49 Oct 12, 2011
Here's my honest opinion of the ones I visit on occasion:

Ritzie Rags: The store is cluttered, I agree. The owner does know where things are and if you tell her what you are looking for she will pull things for you. I have gotten some nice things there.

Talk of the town: The friendliest in my opinion. They have nice things. The only negative comment I have is they need to rotate things more often.

Select Seconds: the least friendly in my opinion. They do have some nice stuff and good sales. I don't like to check out and have the cashier not speak. The last couple of times a young blonde girl was unfriendly. Not rude-just needs to brush up on customer service skills.

Sassy Zebra: the most upscale of the 4. I find lots of home decor and nice clothes there. The employees are nice for the most part. The owner ?(blonde haired middle aged girl on the billboard) is never there when I'm there. I think her mother may run the store. They had a spat once when I was there - which was inappropriate but I guess working with family is tough. Customers do notice though.

State University, AR

#50 Oct 12, 2011
Body by Jake for sale. $50.00 - Just like new condition.

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Oct 12, 2011
Select Seconds is now located on Highland Drive in a small strip of
stores (between the vacant Coca Cola building and the vacant Highland Drive Malco Theater - across from Sears).
copswife

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Oct 12, 2011
Monkey Market does have lots of nice things too! Should definetly check them out!!! Sassy zebra and select Seconds are also great consignment stores. There is also a new womens only consignment botique on Nettleton called Eclectic that has some really nice stuff!
REALLY

Jonesboro, AR

#53 Oct 12, 2011
Sassy Zebra and Little Bow Peeps are my Fav
savvy shopper

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Oct 13, 2011
Guest wrote:
Here's my honest opinion of the ones I visit on occasion:
Ritzie Rags: The store is cluttered, I agree. The owner does know where things are and if you tell her what you are looking for she will pull things for you. I have gotten some nice things there.
Talk of the town: The friendliest in my opinion. They have nice things. The only negative comment I have is they need to rotate things more often.
Select Seconds: the least friendly in my opinion. They do have some nice stuff and good sales. I don't like to check out and have the cashier not speak. The last couple of times a young blonde girl was unfriendly. Not rude-just needs to brush up on customer service skills.
Sassy Zebra: the most upscale of the 4. I find lots of home decor and nice clothes there. The employees are nice for the most part. The owner ?(blonde haired middle aged girl on the billboard) is never there when I'm there. I think her mother may run the store. They had a spat once when I was there - which was inappropriate but I guess working with family is tough. Customers do notice though.
Ritzy Rags is just that~rags....Talk of the town is not the talk of the town but you're right, she's nice but I never find anything there...Select Seconds always has a lot of really nice things but a little pricey sometimes with the designer brands, the girl at the counter is never rude, just not into chit-chat....Sassy Zebra is also pricey but I have found some cute things there.(I would rather pay a little more than have to look at the same out-dated crap every time I shop!)....there are some more consignment stores on Nettleton but they are just dumps don't waste your time.

Bowling Green, KY

#55 Oct 24, 2011
Me & my husband and babies recently went into Little Bo Peep downtown and the selection and pricing was great. The owner was also super friendly and helpfull. I would recommend her store anyday to parents with children. Its about time we got a good new chilkdrens consignment in town again.

Blytheville, AR

#56 Oct 24, 2011
Is there a shop in town to take wedding dress?
queen bee

United States

#57 Oct 24, 2011
Emily Annes is a childrens resale shop, but the clothes are mediocre at best and the prices are really high. You could get most of it new for around the same prices.
LMAO

United States

#58 Oct 25, 2011
guest wrote:
There is a really good one called Talk Of The Town on Parker Rd. next to the old A&W/Long John Silver building.
You have got to be kidding me? That place is a joke! Total rathole.

Bono, AR

#59 Oct 25, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Many splendid things consignment store is a good one
where is this located

Dallas, TX

#60 Oct 26, 2011
guest wrote:
Ritzie Rags on Nettleton , is a great place , very fashionable clothes
I wouldnt go to this one I have been one time.The floor has clothes all over it.She does not have organized by size or kids clothes in the part men's in another part and women's in another spot.It's just hangers then lots in the floor and the price she want is like new prices.Select seconds is a good one.This does have clothes thrown all in the floor.

Dallas, TX

#61 Oct 26, 2011
TRY wrote:
My friend closet is ok it is on Highland behind Fugi, Dont remember the name of this one but there is a kids clothing one on Grant st. If you are on Caraway you will turn between Back Yard Burger and Subway. Hope that helps.
The kids one that is on grant is called Tippy toes its a great store love shopping there for my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Jones gives HOGS gift of $10.65m 3 min Guest 42
Sarah Palin - 2016 7 min Disclaimer 6
breast augmentation 23 min guest 1
nicepak moving to mexico 33 min jamest 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 36 min Could be 30,493
Davos Elite Openly Push NWO And "One World" Age... 46 min PayAttention 2
Gyms with pools or public pools 1 hr Ned 6
7 big lies ĎAmerican Sniperí is telling America... 12 hr Fo Show 47
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?