Best second hand/consignment stores i...
Second Hand Store

Akron, OH

#22 Jul 7, 2010
There's a new resale shop on East Nettleton and a new consignment shop right beside it.
They are by Farmers Market and M&M Insurance.
Consignment

Little Rock, AR

#23 Jul 11, 2010
That one is called Many Splendid Things.
know them

Trumann, AR

#24 Jul 11, 2010
New one wrote:
Isn't there a new one Christ way consignment? But I don't know how anyone is supposed to get in ouch with them they don't have any advertisement? I heard they're new and have a great cause but how's anyone supposed to know where you are if you don't tell someone???!
They are limited in the funds that they have for advertising because they are focused on helping people with fires,burn-outs and women's shelters,so,they're not in there to make a big profit as are others.They've just started up and there was a topix about them here recently because someone had torched the building that they were renting,and they had to move.So their priorities haven't lined up exactly with being known.But if you are still interested they are in the shopping mall/strip that is behind the Honda place and the Arkansas State Police HQ,I don't know what the mall is called.THe one they are in has a sign over the top that says "Images" or something,old store sign,but,they are identified on the door of their place.

United States

#25 Jul 11, 2010
There is a really good one called Talk Of The Town on Parker Rd. next to the old A&W/Long John Silver building.
jonesboro native

United States

#26 Jul 26, 2010
Second Hand Store wrote:
There's a new resale shop on East Nettleton and a new consignment shop right beside it.
They are by Farmers Market and M&M Insurance.
I do not rec. This n That. Selection sux

Bossier City, LA

#27 Jul 27, 2010
guest wrote:
Select Seconds on Caraway Road
check out clutter box on nettleton by Al's lock and key.just opened something for everyone quality baby items like new,store is beautiful owner is great ,very helpful you wouldn't know you were shopping in a consignment store except for the reasonable price tags.
bargain shopper

College Station, TX

#28 Aug 3, 2010
I have really enjoyed shopping at the sassy zebra. It is also on East Nettleton by the beauty school. I have bought my daugher lots of abercrombie and big star jeans in there. They also have home decor items and furniture.
been there

Trumann, AR

#29 Aug 4, 2010
I know the girl that owns that,and,she would have the best for sale in her shop I am sure.
unhappy shopper

United States

#30 Aug 28, 2010
That owner lady or whatever she is at Select Seconds has an attitude!!! Will not be taking clothes there or shopping there. She was so rude to my friends and me this past week when we were in there. She was also cussing some people about something, didn't catch the details, but very unprofessional.

Piz

Since: Aug 10

Conroe, TX

#31 Aug 28, 2010
Tippy Toes Consignment is another good place to shop.
Meme

Blytheville, AR

#32 Aug 28, 2010
Check out Talk of the Town, it's on Parker road just past southwest drive by the old A&W, in the little shopping center where Lazzari's is.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#33 Oct 13, 2010
I know some people on here like Select Seconds, but they are not all that. I took some clothes and things there and never got paid...they could not tell me what happened to my items. I ended up dropping it because the owner, I think her name is Melissa, was VERY rude and hateful...made a scene in front of people. I decided I would just not go back and if I had a chance to voice my opinion about them I would. No one wants to work hard for their things and then have them taken. Word of mouth really goes far and what goes around comes around.

United States

#34 Oct 13, 2010
Guest wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best second hand & consignment stores were in Jonesboro. I am about an hour & a half away, but will be coming to Jonesboro next Tuesday. I know where the Goodwill store is, but that's the only one. Thanks!
Tippy toes on grant ave.Don't go to Emily Ann's she sells stuff at to high of a price like if you get something at Walmart and you take it to her she will sell it for dollar less than you paid for it at Walmart.Also the lady at Emily Ann's is very very rude!The person at tippy toes is very sweet and helpful!

United States

#35 Oct 13, 2010
blast from the past wrote:
<quoted text>
for babies and kids it's Emily Anns on Southwest Drive
No this one is horrible they are so rude and there not helpful at all.

United States

#36 Oct 13, 2010
Piz wrote:
Tippy Toes Consignment is another good place to shop.
This one is the best one!
the way I see it

Hurricane, WV

#37 Oct 14, 2010
I don't have any little kids so I don't shop at ones that specialize in that but I like going to the rest of them. I think Talk of the Town is the most organized, Sassy Zebra is the friendliest, Select Seconds has the best selection. I have shopped some at the others but they are more like going to the Salvation Army...cheap prices but nothing I really want.
Most Popular

Arlington, TX

#38 Jun 16, 2011
I really like to take my things to Select Seconds (new location on Highland). Because they have more business...that way i get my money fast and get more since people shop there so often. I just drop my things off and have them donate any returns.(anything that isn't consignment shop worthy I don't want back anyway of coarse). The owner knows how to do business...even if I want cash upfront.
Name brand

Corinth, MS

#39 Jun 17, 2011
Talk of the Town! On Parker road hands down!!!! It is clean, excellent service, Christian music, it smells nice!! Plus nice prices!!!

Dallas, TX

#40 Sep 21, 2011
Tippy Toes used to be the best til she sold out and the new owner sucks. Shes way over priced and very fake. Her & her mom act like they own Macys. Hello its a consignment store. The owner @ Select Seconds always has an attitude and they are overpriced. Emily Anns has gone way down since they sold out also. Clothes are not as good quality as before and Ive seen the onsies from walmart in there priced higher than they are new. Way way over priced now. Seems like when we get a good one in town they sell out after a while and the new owners are horrible. We prefer to go to Little Rock, Memphis, & South Haven. Better quality and better prices.

Dallas, TX

#41 Sep 21, 2011
O and the worst one in town is Ritzie Rags. The owner is a Rude B*tch. Her store is cluttered and nasty and she has crap from 10yrs ago in there still. I dont knw why the fire dept hasnt shut her down bc her stores a big fire trap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Jonesboro Mosquito Contractor: (Jul '14) 13 min killthesuckers 36
John Eckbledt (Dec '14) 20 min Towner 20
Nestle workers flying confederate flags 41 min Guest 76
In Just Six Years : 1 hr Guest 44
Chaos on Keely 2 hr Another resident 2
You lose white racists! 3 hr Guest 36
Quality auto body shops in Jonesboro 4 hr mad 10
Bagger's Hate List : 5 hr guest 86
The confederate flag 6 hr guest 499
Bristol Palin is pregnant. 6 hr guest 289