Best second hand/consignment stores i...

Best second hand/consignment stores in Jonesboro?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Pineville, AR

#1 Oct 29, 2009
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best second hand & consignment stores were in Jonesboro. I am about an hour & a half away, but will be coming to Jonesboro next Tuesday. I know where the Goodwill store is, but that's the only one. Thanks!

Hurricane, WV

#3 Oct 29, 2009
I got a lot of my son's baby clothing about 5 years ago or so from Abilities Unlimited downtown. NOt sure if they are still a good place, but it sure was great back then!
wow_yeah

Houston, AR

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Not sure about for kids.. but if you are looking for clothes for you, try Select Seconds on Caraway, across from Old Navy. I have found some great stuff in there.

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 29, 2009
Ritzie Rags on Nettleton , is a great place , very fashionable clothes

Leesville, LA

#6 Oct 29, 2009
Select Seconds on Caraway Road

Pineville, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2009
Thank you, all of you! Is Select Seconds next to a Puff's store? If so, I have heard about this one. I will be shopping for myself & 3 teenagers.
TRY

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 29, 2009
My friend closet is ok it is on Highland behind Fugi, Dont remember the name of this one but there is a kids clothing one on Grant st. If you are on Caraway you will turn between Back Yard Burger and Subway. Hope that helps.
Vanessa M

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 29, 2009
Definitely Select Seconds! The owner used to have a store here in Pocahontas as well but it got to be too much so she sold it. I can't stand the one that took it's place. It's called Daisy, NOTHING like it was before! Anyway,the Jonesboro store is awesome! They have The North Face,Abercrombie,UGG boots,designer jeans...I shop there first before I go anywhere else.
a mother

Lake Charles, LA

#10 Oct 29, 2009
Select Seconds is a great store they do have a good selection and they often have a .99 rack. But as far as quality Ritzy Rags does have them beat you do have to kinda dig because she has SOOO much stuff but you will get great items that are high quality.

Big Spring, TX

#11 Oct 29, 2009
guest wrote:
Ritzie Rags on Nettleton , is a great place , very fashionable clothes
You can not walk with all the clothes and stuff she has in her floor.I would not shop at this one b/c you can see the floor.

Big Spring, TX

#12 Oct 29, 2009
TRY wrote:
My friend closet is ok it is on Highland behind Fugi, Dont remember the name of this one but there is a kids clothing one on Grant st. If you are on Caraway you will turn between Back Yard Burger and Subway. Hope that helps.
The one on Grant is Tippy Toes its for its for kids and its great.I shop here all the time.
blast from the past

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 29, 2009
Guest wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best second hand & consignment stores were in Jonesboro. I am about an hour & a half away, but will be coming to Jonesboro next Tuesday. I know where the Goodwill store is, but that's the only one. Thanks!
for babies and kids it's Emily Anns on Southwest Drive

Big Spring, TX

#14 Oct 29, 2009
Emily anns has changed for the worse since the new owner took over. MAny of the Items she has for sale are priceed way to high. I have seen many close available at walmart that she sells for more than new price.
wow_yeah

Houston, AR

#15 Oct 30, 2009
Guest wrote:
Thank you, all of you! Is Select Seconds next to a Puff's store? If so, I have heard about this one. I will be shopping for myself & 3 teenagers.
Yup, it's in the same strip mall as Puff's. It can be kind of hit and miss, but for the most part, I always find something cute there. And like someone else said, they have a .99 cent rack outside. I found the cutest Banana Republic skirt out there. You can't beat that!
You gotta be kidding

Charleston, WV

#16 Oct 30, 2009
a mother wrote:
Select Seconds is a great store they do have a good selection and they often have a .99 rack. But as far as quality Ritzy Rags does have them beat you do have to kinda dig because she has SOOO much stuff but you will get great items that are high quality.
That rat hole? What a joke Ritzie Rags! Honestly the tags show things still there from 2001.It's so messy and cluttered you can't shop! Why don't one of you say something to her...like GET SOME HELP!(mentally too!)
fairy

United States

#17 Oct 30, 2009
How are the prices at Select Seconds? I shop at Tippy Toes for my little ones and you have to watch the prices. Some are priced great but some are way overpriced.
jboro

Humble, TX

#18 Jul 4, 2010
I really like Tippy Toes. Emily Anns is way overpriced.

Since: Nov 09

Jasper, GA

#19 Jul 6, 2010
can anyone tell me where the abilities unlimited store is located?
New one

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2010
Isn't there a new one Christ way consignment? But I don't know how anyone is supposed to get in ouch with them they don't have any advertisement? I heard they're new and have a great cause but how's anyone supposed to know where you are if you don't tell someone???!

Trumann, AR

#21 Jul 6, 2010
Emily Ann's used to be a wonderful place to shop before it changed owners. Now the merchandise seems much lower quality but more expensive. It's overcrowded with faded, stained, torn clothing and not as many name brands. They are not very helpful or friendly. The previous owner kept an immaculate store and greeted everyone when you came in the door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star Transportation 6 min Big John Hightower 1
women of dillards 31 min shopper 8
teletech? (Sep '14) 33 min me just saying 10
Ashley from Buffalo Wild Wings 35 min bww regular 7
SHOCKER: Police Say Leftists Started Violence a... 36 min Rob Roy 4
Apologize to Hillary HERE === > 46 min hd dyna 12
Farage Roasts EU Bureaucrats 1 hr URTheMistake 3
Britain exits European Union 1 hr News 78
Rupert B. -vs- Jihadi Joe; The Final Showdown 6 hr guest 85
More from around the web