Comments
1 - 20 of 326 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Log them in to a Federally maintained registry! Every single one of them!

Judged:

16

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Will that registry have a space for "time you are home" for easier pick-up scheduling?

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
Log them in to a Federally maintained registry! Every single one of them!
because the criminals will line up to register theirs...dumbass
Guest

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 27, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
because the criminals will line up to register theirs...dumbass
Doesn't it just amaze you that LBT and CHM can be that stupid?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 27, 2012
who's going into the 'hood and get all the black gang-bangers to register/give up their guns?
stupid
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it just amaze you that LBT and CHM can be that stupid?
no because they are both the same person. and he's a dumbasz.
AntiAgenda21

Springdale, AR

#7 Dec 27, 2012
If you stand for nothing...You will fall for anything.

What part of, "Shall not be infringed." is difficult to understand?

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#9 Dec 27, 2012
AntiAgenda21 wrote:
If you stand for nothing...You will fall for anything.
What part of, "Shall not be infringed." is difficult to understand?
The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee you the right to posses one of those menacing assault rifles. And a National Gun Registry maintained as a Federal database doesn't violate your 2nd Amendment love affair either.
Not so sure

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee you the right to posses one of those menacing assault rifles. And a National Gun Registry maintained as a Federal database doesn't violate your 2nd Amendment love affair either.
No you pea brained thinker. It leads to the violation of my 4th Amendment rights eventually.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Not so sure wrote:
<quoted text>
No you pea brained thinker. It leads to the violation of my 4th Amendment rights eventually.
It would be just like registering your vehicles. You got nothing.
doofer

United States

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd Amendment doesn't guarantee you the right to posses one of those menacing assault rifles. And a National Gun Registry maintained as a Federal database doesn't violate your 2nd Amendment love affair either.
Liberal interpretation of the Constitution is always a fun read.
Not so sure

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be just like registering your vehicles. You got nothing.
You aren't so bright are you? STATES register vehicles not the Feds. Try again pea brain.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Not so sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't so bright are you? STATES register vehicles not the Feds. Try again pea brain.
That makes no difference. Registering your vehicle doesn't violate your 4th Amendment emotions. Info on all registered vehicles is available to federal authorities.

Get over it.
Not so sure

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no difference. Registering your vehicle doesn't violate your 4th Amendment emotions. Info on all registered vehicles is available to federal authorities.
Get over it.
The only emotions on display belong to you. Logic belongs to us and your side can't handle the truth in logic.
The End

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Not so sure wrote:
<quoted text>
The only emotions on display belong to you. Logic belongs to us and your side can't handle the truth in logic.
The End
You're the one all emotional about your 4th Amendment love affair which a National Gun Registry would not violate at all.

Get a life!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it just amaze you that LBT and CHM can be that stupid?
You can just leave me outta this. All I did was make an inquiry.
what in the world?

United States

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Let's have example why heck this won't work. Say a criminal has a ak47 this more high powered those ar15 by far. Beside point. He buys off black market. Of course he not gonna register said gun. Bc A criminal would have a background check need I go on. I will go on bc lbt Just a genius. Felony can't own guns. There no criminal on earth that stupid.
what in the world?

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Oh ya come at me with amendment bull//it bc criminal sure listen to those rules!
Guest

West Memphis, AR

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
Log them in to a Federally maintained registry! Every single one of them!
Not a problem! They aren't the ones to worry about. It's the illegal criminals that you need to worry about. If you check, I will bet NONE of the mass shootings happened with legally obtained weapons. THAT is the part the right side of your brain would tell ya...if it worked. You have no legitimate argument.

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#22 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem! They aren't the ones to worry about. It's the illegal criminals that you need to worry about. If you check, I will bet NONE of the mass shootings happened with legally obtained weapons. THAT is the part the right side of your brain would tell ya...if it worked. You have no legitimate argument.
Every firearm should be registered at production time by the manufacturer to include make, model and SN. Every move that firearm makes should require an update to the registry. If that firearm falls into the wrong hands then there will be a trail pointing at who to blame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does ronnietherat do the 10 minutes a day ... 15 min guest 29
Craighead County Clerk 30 min TomCottonsAnus 43
Alcohol will be on ballot 36 min Guest 13
obama has a plan 44 min squeezers 11
Bring Back Banned Barty and Ban Senile Barty 1 hr Barton FarIy Jigg... 4
Kait8 v.s. Direct TV 1 hr guest 9
What Barley is a Pharteen? 1 hr Barton FarIy Jigg... 1
Red Wolves win, Razorbacks lose... again 7 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 62
Michael Brown’s juvenile record has charge for... 8 hr guest 22
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 10 hr NowYouKnow 2,937
Chief Yates 22 hr Yates 283
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••