VV classmate

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Rest in Peace: Matt Qualls and Deven Isbell killed tragically on March 3, 2004
MacGregor

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Mar 3, 2010
VV classmate wrote:
Rest in Peace: Matt Qualls and Deven Isbell killed tragically on March 3, 2004
Who are these guys? High school kids?

What happened?
omgwtf

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Wow..I didn't realize it had been that long. MacGregor, they were Valley View students and were killed by a woman who ran a stop sign on a foggy night. The accident happened on hwy 163 and Lawson Rd. There are 2 crosses in the yard of a business at the intersection.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Mar 3, 2010
MacGregor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are these guys? High school kids?
What happened?
They were in 7th grade, 13 years old and hit and killed in a car wreck on March 3, 2004 out by Lawson Road.
guest

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Mar 3, 2010
A drunk woman who ran a stop sign.
MacGregor

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Mar 3, 2010
That is really sad...bless their families as I'm sure today is tougher on them than others.
Ever

Bossier City, LA

#7 Mar 3, 2010
Did the woman who caused these boys to lose their life ever get punished? If I remember correctly, they were on their way home from church that night.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Ever wrote:
Did the woman who caused these boys to lose their life ever get punished? If I remember correctly, they were on their way home from church that night.
She got 40 days in the county jail. She walked away.
maybye

Manila, AR

#9 Mar 3, 2010
I thought that she had to spend their birthday weekends and anniversary of their deaths in jail also for a few years.
4u2know

Pearcy, AR

#10 Mar 3, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They were in 7th grade, 13 years old and hit and killed in a car wreck on March 3, 2004 out by Lawson Road.
y were two 13 yr olds out driving by theirselves neway
omgwtf

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2010
4u2know wrote:
<quoted text>y were two 13 yr olds out driving by theirselves neway
They weren't by themselves, the older brother of one of them was driving. And to answer the question about the lady's punishment, she was sentenced to spend each of their birthdays and the anniversary of the crash in jail. So it was 4 days a year for 10 years.
rainwell

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Mar 4, 2010
NOw that is bull shit... why did she not get the privliage of spending the rest of her life in prison?
omgwtf wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't by themselves, the older brother of one of them was driving. And to answer the question about the lady's punishment, she was sentenced to spend each of their birthdays and the anniversary of the crash in jail. So it was 4 days a year for 10 years.
omgwtf

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2010
I don't know who the judge was, but I don't see how he sleeps at night, handing out "sentences" like that. The justice system is a joke
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 4, 2010
omgwtf wrote:
I don't know who the judge was, but I don't see how he sleeps at night, handing out "sentences" like that. The justice system is a joke
I hope he doesn't sleep at nite. The lady who did this should have been sentenced to more.
MacGregor

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Mar 4, 2010
Read up on DWI murderers...the punishment is usually light...they get charged with involuntary manslaughter if they plead guilty even though they voluntarily got drunk and drove.

I think it should be premeditated and they should get capital punishment. First degree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david cullins----malachi plus god----con artist... 8 min coldblooded99 4
Breaking: Soros Bankrolls Trump Sexual Harassme... 33 min URA Ugly Queen 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr cracker jack 41,403
buying a car from fletcher that dont belong to ... 1 hr Impala 11
Please help NEA family 2 hr Bianca 3
Astate teacher 2 hr Amanda 4
Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea ... 2 hr Guest 13
Alabama election 4 hr bander 29

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages