yeap yeap

Blytheville, AR

#22 Dec 12, 2009
heard G.P. was messing with some girl out there
2hot4u

Russellville, AR

#23 Jan 5, 2010
Mike W is fine and I heard he's going through a divorce. He must've been messing around with that girl that everyone's getting a piece of. I knew the rumor was true.
tried

Blytheville, AR

#24 Jan 5, 2010
I've filled out an app. for machine op. there.I even took the required test at the work force office and I still didn't even get a interview.Are they even hiring?
guest

United States

#25 Jan 21, 2010
it's a sh*tbox. and they are not family friendy. youcant even got church. when you work seven days a week.
Wondering

Lake Charles, LA

#26 Jan 21, 2010
Is there anyone named Rhonda Anderson working out there? I think she is recently divorced.
jerk

United States

#27 Jan 23, 2010
I worked at Alberto for a while and I has an awful experience with one of the workers there his name is Daniel Im not sure of the last name but he goes around and does checks he bothers all the women he talks so nasty to them all the time he is always talking about sex. He has wanted to know how me and my husband have sex and how we do it. I think he should be reported!! I really dont think he even gets laid I mean he talks about it to much. Its men like him that can make someone a victim fast Hes full time and I was a temp and you know were on the bottom of the food chain. Ive dealt with a boss like that before and it was horrible I had a good job and I made good money and then he decided to put his hands where they didnt belong and it took alot for me to report him so listen girls if your being harrased or if you feel uncomfortable in any report it let someone know dont let the Daniels of this world win
white liar

Lake Charles, LA

#28 Jan 23, 2010
2hot4u wrote:
Mike W is fine and I heard he's going through a divorce. He must've been messing around with that girl that everyone's getting a piece of. I knew the rumor was true.
Is it that Asian looking girl?
Wondering

Lake Charles, LA

#29 Jan 23, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Is there anyone named Rhonda Anderson working out there? I think she is recently divorced.
Does anyone know her?
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#31 Jan 27, 2010
jerk wrote:
I worked at Alberto for a while and I has an awful experience with one of the workers there his name is Daniel Im not sure of the last name but he goes around and does checks he bothers all the women he talks so nasty to them all the time he is always talking about sex. He has wanted to know how me and my husband have sex and how we do it. I think he should be reported!! I really dont think he even gets laid I mean he talks about it to much. Its men like him that can make someone a victim fast Hes full time and I was a temp and you know were on the bottom of the food chain. Ive dealt with a boss like that before and it was horrible I had a good job and I made good money and then he decided to put his hands where they didnt belong and it took alot for me to report him so listen girls if your being harrased or if you feel uncomfortable in any report it let someone know dont let the Daniels of this world win
Daniel is not a boss and he's a good guy. If he made you uncomfortable you should have told him and if that didn't work you should have went to Erik. Why didn't you take your own advice?
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#32 Jan 27, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone know her?
Yeah I know her.
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#33 Jan 27, 2010
guest wrote:
it's a sh*tbox. and they are not family friendy. youcant even got church. when you work seven days a week.
Sounds like you need to go to church
jerk

United States

#34 Jan 27, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Daniel is not a boss and he's a good guy. If he made you uncomfortable you should have told him and if that didn't work you should have went to Erik. Why didn't you take your own advice?
daniel is a good guy at times but come on now men should know how to talk when their around women im sure if i told erik all he would oof gotten was a talking to some people are scared to stand up for themselves all i was trying to do is let women or men know its not ok to be harrased in the work place. I dis tell him and he was completly rude and hateful afterward
scoop

Lake Charles, LA

#35 Jan 27, 2010
Wondering wrote:
Is there anyone named Rhonda Anderson working out there? I think she is recently divorced.
What's the scoop on her? Why is she divorced?
dude

Blytheville, AR

#36 Jan 28, 2010
I despise factory work.
guest

United States

#37 Jan 28, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to go to church

your right I do but I can't with out getting wrote up.......I guess I need to find another job like everyone else out there is talking about..... not much out there right now.... but when there is it will be a mass exodus out of there...
Guest

Little Rock, AR

#38 Jan 28, 2010
scoop wrote:
<quoted text>What's the scoop on her? Why is she divorced?
Why are you so interested?
hey hey

Paragould, AR

#39 Jan 31, 2010
does anyone know a girl by the name of LeAnn Ivy that works there. heard she was a boss
contractor

Blytheville, AR

#40 Jan 31, 2010
Fan wrote:
They are going to work all of this week until Friday, they will be off Friday all the way until the 9th of March. After that they will be off every Friday during the month of March. When April comes back around, they will be back to normal, this is just giving them time to ship out products so they don't overload. They will also begin expanding within the next couple of weeks.
I know of some electricians working there. I think they are putting in new lines. That would make me think of expanding something out there
guest

United States

#41 Feb 20, 2010
I would like to thank everyone for workins so hard these past weekends.......even the ones that work from home spending time with their families........Teamwork!
beenthere

Charleston, WV

#42 Feb 22, 2010
Affairs are every where. I know several men that work at Pepsi that have cheated on their wives. I think everybody there has been with the secretary. We call her the doorknob. Everybody gets a turn. The delivery guys go in the back door for more than one reason and the managers are no better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 min Guest 30,927
Gov. Rick Perry indicted by Grand Jury (Aug '14) 10 min Guest 237
Queer marriage 21 min Guest 521
Huckabee in close 2nd place 21 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 51
At Anti-Bullying Conference, Middle Schoolers L... 26 min Guest 21
90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Dem... 29 min Guest 10
Countdown to My Vacation 32 min Guest 28
Trump Bends Republicans Over Makes them Sqeeee... 8 hr Fo Show 101
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages