dr. michael langley
jenni

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Aug 13, 2008
does anyone know where he moved his practice to? he was a very good doctor and helped alot of people..some people took advantage of his good heart and as what happens to alot of doctors who actually CARE about his patients wouldnt allow him to use his own good judgement in his practice..anyone know???
patient

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Dr Langley is in Mexico. Not sure where at in Mexico but that's where he is.
jenni

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Aug 13, 2008
dr langley in mexico? plausable since his children from a previous marrige live in texas and he was upset that they were so far away...is this the dr langley from walnut ridge???
mattie

Newport, AR

#4 Aug 13, 2008
iheard he is opened a office in indiana somewhere not sure where i heard he could practice in another state i would like to find out where i think i would make the trip to see him he was a good dr and some people did take advantage of him and make him lose his license
jenni

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Aug 14, 2008
mattie let me know when you are going, i might join you lol..i also had heard he was in indiana9795
jenni

Lake Charles, LA

#6 Aug 14, 2008
sorry for the numbers at the end even i dont know what happened
Scooby

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Aug 14, 2008
He was a great DR who helped so many people. I was told by a friend of his he was in Mountain home, AR. Is that to far to go??? Who wants to car pool with me??
jenni

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Aug 16, 2008
thanks for the offer scooby butit was my husband who was the patient. dr langley spent a lot of years and money to become the dr he is, he could diagnose, treat you and at the same be very optimistic and treat you with kindness. and no he was not a "druggie" seeking meds to turn around and sell but a terminally ill patient (my husband) and dr langley helped him in his last days making it more bearable. ignorant people looking to make money took advantage of his kindness and and cost him his practice and took away a caring dr. from people who need him..shame on you people
mattie

Newport, AR

#9 Aug 17, 2008
jenni, your right i was a patient also he was a caring doctor who believed in pain (and most doctors now do not believe in pain meds)lots of his patients did take their rx and sell them and make a lot of money on them and they caused him to lose his license,and i still see day to day those same people out selling their pain meds so they must have found another (caring)doctor,hope he or she dosen't lose their license because of them and make someone who needs their pain meds suffer.
mattie

Newport, AR

#10 Aug 18, 2008
scobby if you find him we will definately carpool
jenni

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Sep 3, 2008
i just hope wherever the good dr. is people appreciate him because he is brillent, he studied for so many years plus all his experience in surgeries, laser and diagnosing problems and compassion for his patients. when you find someone who will find your problem and treat you accordingly so you can lead a normal life, and then have him lose his practice because of people (who dont work) take advantage of him (make a lot of money selling the meds he prescribed trying to help them). doc wherever you are i wish you the best and hope your patients appreciate the fine dr and person you are.
mattie

Newport, AR

#12 Sep 26, 2008
ok guys lets get on the ball and try to find out where dr langley is at, im sure we could car pool and go and see him, anyone know how we could find out where he is at, he married a girl from walnut ridge but i dont know if they are still together or not i think her last name was floyd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is a Liar. Clinton Is Not. 4 min Christmas Hunter 26
Video: Bernie Voters HATE Hillary 8 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 20
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 14 min Guest 1,037
Pentecostal Beliefs 57 min SavedbythegraceofGod 6
Yard sale 1 hr Now_What- 2
Is anyone else tired of these black people bitc... (Aug '13) 1 hr Sthu 186
Black Oak Arkansas to play at Jonesboro Fair 1 hr Just saying 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance