Cathouse Mouse wrote:
"... Americans are counting on you"
->
To become helpless to protect yourself

Lockhart, TX

#130 Feb 2, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem rational about it except I quite naturally have a curiosity about the "fight'n the gubberment" part.
A rational member of this discussion cannot stand on the insinuation that a few loaded semi-automatic rifles is going to fend off the most powerful military in the world. So you should scrub that from your theory, all it does is devalue your argument.
well to give u an example of a militia type military beating the most powerful military in the world we can go back to our roots anyone say the revolutionary war. And so u guys will know less then 1 % of all murders are with guns classified under the assault weapon ban with fists and hammers carrying more of the percentage then assault rifles according to the FBI website oh and the crime rate also went down in 2004 after the first assault weapon ban was lifted so evidently its a waist of time and money and can only be one reason for them to want to ban them government control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 51 min Bra Bro 40,809
Bowl eligible 1 hr guest 4
RNR stole my rims! 1 hr CEMENT BLOCKS FOR... 9
Doug Jones-D next senator from Alabama 3 hr wtf 7
The Bill Clinton Double Standard 3 hr wtf 67
Wife seeing Daughters Boyfriends Dad 4 hr U BE Stupid 34
ASU and Fayetville are consolidating football t... 5 hr Hogwolf 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance