"Be BOLD, Be COURAGEOUS..."

"Be BOLD, Be COURAGEOUS..."

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Jan 30, 2013
"... Americans are counting on you"

- Gabby Giffords

<today on Capital Hill testifying before the select committee on gun reform>
not-so-concerned citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 30, 2013
i hope you are on the side that says we should keep our guns. it would be crazy to think anybody would try to take them after all they are guns and we have them. i for one would resort to using the ones i have before i let somebody take them from me. i dont think this is an issue we should be that concerned about because most people with them feel this way, which is what they are for, sel-preservation. both physically and rightfully. as the second point our forefathers felt the need to guarantee us forever, i think if you take that away you cant even really call this a free nation and mean it.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#4 Jan 30, 2013
not-so-concerned citizen wrote:
i hope you are on the side that says we should keep our guns. it would be crazy to think anybody would try to take them after all they are guns and we have them. i for one would resort to using the ones i have before i let somebody take them from me. i dont think this is an issue we should be that concerned about because most people with them feel this way, which is what they are for, sel-preservation. both physically and rightfully. as the second point our forefathers felt the need to guarantee us forever, i think if you take that away you cant even really call this a free nation and mean it.
I'm betting that's the same view that psycho in Alabama has. He is currently (at this moment) burrowed up in his defense bunker after shooting a school bus driver 4 times and kidnapping a child to hide behind.

Why do you "cold dead hands" guys always hide behind children when you aim to do some shoot'n?
not-so-concerned citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 30, 2013
i see your point but you know as well as i that i do not feel the same way as a psycho, nor am i talking about shooting at a school bus driver. i am a cold dead hands guy because guns not only protect me from criminals, the provide me with food and the capability to survive shoot government fail, most importantly they protect me from the government. guns are a nations tool to prevent government from over reaching their power, and the government knows that. i was speaking more on the basis of permanent marshal law or similar shows of extreme power. will it happen, no, because we have guns. see what i mean. i dont trust anyone who thinks they should have a gun but i shouldnt. ya know?

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Jan 30, 2013
not-so-concerned citizen wrote:
i see your point but you know as well as i that i do not feel the same way as a psycho, nor am i talking about shooting at a school bus driver. i am a cold dead hands guy because guns not only protect me from criminals, the provide me with food and the capability to survive shoot government fail, most importantly they protect me from the government. guns are a nations tool to prevent government from over reaching their power, and the government knows that. i was speaking more on the basis of permanent marshal law or similar shows of extreme power. will it happen, no, because we have guns. see what i mean. i dont trust anyone who thinks they should have a gun but i shouldnt. ya know?
Well you seem rational about it except I quite naturally have a curiosity about the "fight'n the gubberment" part.

A rational member of this discussion cannot stand on the insinuation that a few loaded semi-automatic rifles is going to fend off the most powerful military in the world. So you should scrub that from your theory, all it does is devalue your argument.
not-so-concerned citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jan 30, 2013
oh come on guys, as leftists you are supposed to be logical. look at the stats. if your reasoning is that too many people are hurt by them, youll see that when you take guns from people violent crime goes up. and also there is the logical argument that says when you make a law against guns, only the criminal who had thm for malicious intent will have them and law-abiding citizens will be defenseless against them. use your brain

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
A rational member of this discussion cannot stand on the insinuation that a few loaded semi-automatic rifles is going to fend off the most powerful military in the world. So you should scrub that from your theory, all it does is devalue your argument.
Of course of course. who would think that militia men could fend off the most powerful military in the world. Kinda like in the Revolutionary War were a bunch of farmers gathered up with muskets to take on the British which was the most powerful military at that time.
not-so-concerned citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem rational about it except I quite naturally have a curiosity about the "fight'n the gubberment" part.
A rational member of this discussion cannot stand on the insinuation that a few loaded semi-automatic rifles is going to fend off the most powerful military in the world. So you should scrub that from your theory, all it does is devalue your argument.
i disagree because i dont have to even shoot the gun all i have to do is have it. then it becomes a case of you have to kill me to take it, and either a soldier wont kill his own neighbor or he will and surely people will not stand for that. as i said i dont feel like its right to say we can have all of these planes tanks fully automatic guns or whatever but we are just incapable of handling these few "loaded semi-automatic rifles"

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#11 Jan 30, 2013
not-so-concerned citizen wrote:
oh come on guys, as leftists you are supposed to be logical. look at the stats. if your reasoning is that too many people are hurt by them, youll see that when you take guns from people violent crime goes up. and also there is the logical argument that says when you make a law against guns, only the criminal who had thm for malicious intent will have them and law-abiding citizens will be defenseless against them. use your brain
This philosophy is based on manipulated data like the crime rate in Chicago where gun restrictions are often touted as a failed policy without considering the impacting facts that Chicago, is surrounded by a ocean of gun riddled cities.

This example only enhances the idea that in order for gun control to work, it has to be across the board on Federal terms.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Revised Elk wrote:
<quoted text> Of course of course. who would think that militia men could fend off the most powerful military in the world. Kinda like in the Revolutionary War were a bunch of farmers gathered up with muskets to take on the British which was the most powerful military at that time.
The British too had muskets.
citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 30, 2013
actually i was referring more to places where it is nationwide, namely britain, the nation which in terms of power and social equality most closely rivals our own. when you take away guns it takes away alot of a criminals apprehension to commit crime. and as far as the british had musket, they were supposedly superior in every aspect of armed combat, and i wont argue todays military has us outgunned but to say well they wont help you anywya so might as well give those up to is just ridiculous. "one sandwhich wont fill you up just throw it away"

“The Best is yet to come.”

Since: Dec 12

Old Milwaukee

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
The British too had muskets.
and Cannons, a strong Navy, more troops, more support, train military and Calvary which the colonies didn't have at the time. A superior military might and yet they lost.

Also are you not a racist. I mean the African Americans won the freedom to protect themselves by becoming free instead of trap in slavery. When they were slaves they could not own guns. They win their freedom and they can own guns only to have liberals wanting to take their gun rights away again and become dependent slaves again. What say you?
Ugh

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 30, 2013
not-so-concerned citizen wrote:
i see your point but you know as well as i that i do not feel the same way as a psycho, nor am i talking about shooting at a school bus driver. i am a cold dead hands guy because guns not only protect me from criminals, the provide me with food and the capability to survive shoot government fail, most importantly they protect me from the government. guns are a nations tool to prevent government from over reaching their power, and the government knows that. i was speaking more on the basis of permanent marshal law or similar shows of extreme power. will it happen, no, because we have guns. see what i mean. i dont trust anyone who thinks they should have a gun but i shouldnt. ya know?
You would piss your pants as I came to you home and took your guns.
You're a gutless big mouth redneck. I've got many more guns than you could dream of . I will take the government position and get a job dearming jackasses like you. You might think you're tough, but people like me would cut your nuts out and nail them over your front door..
Soldier

United States

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>Well you seem rational about it except I quite naturally have a curiosity about the "fight'n the gubberment" part.

A rational member of this discussion cannot stand on the insinuation that a few loaded semi-automatic rifles is going to fend off the most powerful military in the world. So you should scrub that from your theory, all it does is devalue your argument.
That's funny. You think we would actually obey a command against American citizens that just want their 2nd amendment right upheld?

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You think we would actually obey a command against American citizens that just want their 2nd amendment right upheld?
You can bow up all you want, but the facts are as follows;

IF federal legislation is passed that requires you to give up your AR-15, you'll do so. Argue til the Sun turns blue about it if you want, but it is indeed fact.

IF federal legislation is passed, it will not violate your 2nd amendment right to arm yourself against revenuers.

Have you considered one of these?-

http://www.target.com/p/marshmallow-shooter/-...
MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. You think we would actually obey a command against American citizens that just want their 2nd amendment right upheld?
The younger mush brained may.

Have you forgotten that the constitution has not been taught in the public fool system for around 40 years.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
This philosophy is based on manipulated data like the crime rate in Chicago where gun restrictions are often touted as a failed policy without considering the impacting facts that Chicago, is surrounded by a ocean of gun riddled cities.
This example only enhances the idea that in order for gun control to work, it has to be across the board on Federal terms.
What citrus around Chicago are gun riddled? Did you know that you have to be licensed by the state to own a gun in Illinois? Google FOID. Gun control doesn't work, whorehouse mouse.
MustBAMistake

Springdale, AR

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
"... Americans are counting on you"
- Gabby Giffords
<today on Capital Hill testifying before the select committee on gun reform>
Who spoke for the Constitutional Judge that was murdered the same day?
(In my opinion the intended target)

Where were ALL the private citizens exercising their 2nd amendment rights.
(In my opinion a bunch of Lefties who believe that their protection comes from the government.)

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
What citrus around Chicago are gun riddled? Did you know that you have to be licensed by the state to own a gun in Illinois? Google FOID. Gun control doesn't work, whorehouse mouse.
Do you actually need someone to explain the gun trafficing system in Chicago?

You know, for someone who many people say is stupid, I sure get asked a lot of questions.

Cathouse Mouse

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#24 Jan 30, 2013
MustBAMistake wrote:
<quoted text>
Who spoke for the Constitutional Judge that was murdered the same day?
(In my opinion the intended target)
Where were ALL the private citizens exercising their 2nd amendment rights.
(In my opinion a bunch of Lefties who believe that their protection comes from the government.)
Gun lovers find their protection directly behind 6 year old kids.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/jimm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Savage Asks, ‘When Did Nationalism Become Nazism?’ 1 min Guest 31
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min guest 38,754
Even Nazis Have The Right To Free Speech 16 min smile 13
Holy Guacamole 1 hr frank fritz 15
Do u tip carry out orders? 1 hr frank fritz 7
Brandon Diggs (Jul '15) 1 hr Vinny 5
the march in boston 1 hr frank fritz 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages