Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 16, 2012
bowtie wrote:
She's hot, would love to do her
she has an a$$ the size of a barn
bowtie

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Just gives me something to hang on to while hitting it from the back ..
gueat

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Is this the guy who was married to the westside teacher who was killed in the shooting and cheated on her with diana?
just lookacha

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Yes it is!!

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 16, 2012
They have been divorced for awhile like 4 yrs or more
Brad

Inman, SC

#10 Nov 16, 2012
Would love to pound that!
bobreeze

Little Rock, AR

#12 Nov 17, 2012
So, he was cheating on the westside teacher b4 she gt shot??

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Nov 17, 2012
bobreeze wrote:
No he wasn't. They got to be friends in the year after the shooting. She did several interviews with Mitch about the upcoming trials, etc...
GuestA

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Nov 17, 2012
alimony good wrote:
Why is it she cannot keep a husband?
this is a dumb post. She has been divorced forever. Old news. Catch up goofball.
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Nov 17, 2012
bobreeze wrote:
yes he was, just not with Diana

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No he wasn't. They got to be friends in the year after the shooting. She did several interviews with Mitch about the upcoming trials, etc...
Got to be realood friends real fast! They were engaged less than 6 months after his wife was killed.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Nov 17, 2012
*real good friends

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Got to be realood friends real fast! They were engaged less than 6 months after his wife was killed.
Umm being a former resident of that subdivision, they were 'friends' immediately after the shooting. Or at least she showed up at his house at that time.
really

Alexander, AR

#19 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm being a former resident of that subdivision, they were 'friends' immediately after the shooting. Or at least she showed up at his house at that time.
So what, when my husband up and dies it was the lonliest time of my life. Until you know what that is like, dont judge people. She met him by the interviews, they obviously didnt know each other while he was married to his Westside teaching wife. And so what if they are divorced now...life goes on.
code

Salem, AR

#20 Nov 18, 2012
Why did they divorce?
Just Sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Nov 18, 2012
code wrote:
Why did they divorce?
It is absolutely none of your business. It's no one's business but theirs! Why in the world do you people get on here to spread/read gossip? When you write this garbage about things that are none of your business their family and friends could read this. How would any of you like for your kids to come across things like this written about you? Get a life people...and get OUT of other's.
Really

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Nov 18, 2012
It all strikes me really odd she appears to be this upstanding christian but has two divorces. Something is not right and I can certainly have a opinion about that. If you put yourself in a position to report "supposedly" news about others and that news is about divorce, for example several politicians (attorney general). Then I think her divorces is just as news worthy. Not only that but what about all the othe people she reports on that gets charged with something and they are innocent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
suddenlink sold again- 1 hr SL stinks on ice 2
In God We Trust 1 hr Fo Show 57
ADVICE; Don't fall for bait threads 1 hr guest 76
Obama Shoots Hellary For The Second Time 1 hr hahahaha 41
black lives matter 2 hr guest 5
Fear the Walking Dead 3 hr IGotDaPowa 23
Just a hummus 3 hr jiv terki 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages