#21 Mar 23, 2012
Wow!
smoke

Trumann, AR

#22 Mar 23, 2012
maybe its just you that suck.

United States

#23 Mar 25, 2012
I dunno, Smoke. Jonesboro is pretty damn bAd. Just look a few post back at how bad it is just weather wise only!
For real

United States

#24 Mar 25, 2012
Jonesboro doesn't matter. You can take the most prominent people in Jonesboro and they don't matter. If nobody even knows that you or the town is there, then you really don't exist. Jonesboro people just do not matter. Their expendable.
what in the world?

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Mar 25, 2012
There nothing really eventful in Jonesboro. I'd say go st Louis to six flags.

Antioch, TN

#26 May 23, 2014
Suck suck suck
Garibaldi

Conway, AR

#27 May 23, 2014
I suggest you pack up your bags, gas up the tank, and hit the road. Lots of places to choose from. Detroit, Hayti Heights, Starkville, Lubbock, Philadelphia, Bakersfield. The possibilities are endless. Just press your foot onto that gas pedal and don't look back.

I'm sure that the McDonald's, Target, Wal-Mart, Olive Garden, Exxon, and Supercuts will all be so much more fascinating there and living will be easier wherever you go.

La Vergne, TN

#28 Aug 13, 2014
Yes, Jonesboro does suck.
Politici

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Aug 13, 2014
I was living in Midwest location and given choice of transfer to new location in AR. The family took data from several sources and we picked Jonesboro. Ou only complaint was lack of large lakes . Been here over 15 years now and it's still growing
charlotte

Blytheville, AR

#30 Aug 14, 2014
We need more blacks and Arabs to move into jonesboro and the whites move away then it will be better. All the big fat white girls are doing their best by having lots of black thug babies it won't be long...

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Aug 14, 2014
it always makes me laugh to hear people say if you don't like jonesboro then move to memphis or blytheville. why not say if you don't like it here, move to a better place, a better state, because there are many many better places to live than jonesboro, memphis or blytheville. So what's going on in Jonesboro this weekend? Where is your family going for some good ole recreation? Yep-nothin and nowhere as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unemployment rate set to drop below 4% 27 min Guest 8
Arrests & Prosecutions Coming for Elite - Dave ... 41 min Guest 2
Some of today's Trump News: 1 hr guest 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,475
Dumpy Trump 1 hr wtf 34
Has the flu hit Jonesboro? 1 hr guest 12
Stormy Daniels claims Trump told her she was j... 3 hr guest 14

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance