First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Does anyone know how much a seat belt ticket is in Jonesboro now?
yes

Rison, AR

#2 Mar 12, 2012
not nearly enough

nor is the penalty for drugs

nor is the penalty for driving and drinking

nor is the penalty for stealing

none of the penalties are high enough or you fools would stop breaking the law

Capital punishment is the answer for all of the above.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Mar 12, 2012
LOL capital punishment for not wearing your seat belt? Seems a little harsh
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Does anyone know how much a seat belt ticket is in Jonesboro now?
I just paid my first no seatbelt and it was $225.00 plus court costs because I waited until the week of court to pay it and it was already on the docket.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Wow I'll make sure to pay it early then. I know they used to be $25 just wondering if it had gone up.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Mar 12, 2012
guest wrote:
Wow I'll make sure to pay it early then. I know they used to be $25 just wondering if it had gone up.
it's $25 just paid one today.....
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I just paid my first no seatbelt and it was $225.00 plus court costs because I waited until the week of court to pay it and it was already on the docket.
that seems a bit crazy, I paid my 2nd no seat belt ticket the day of court last week and it was still $25
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 12, 2012
Call up there
whatthe

Canton, TX

#10 Mar 12, 2012
My husband paid $25 today for a no seatbelt ticket
guest

Collinsville, TX

#11 Mar 12, 2012
I don't understand the seat belt law.when it not a law that motorcyclists wear helmets.
about time

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Mar 12, 2012
its about time for the govt to start making motorcycles start wearing seatbelts, it would not surprise me a bit, our govt is getting so much worse and fast!!
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 12, 2012
about time wrote:
its about time for the govt to start making motorcycles start wearing seatbelts, it would not surprise me a bit, our govt is getting so much worse and fast!!
that's the dumbest idea ever. U wanta slide off and get away from the bike not get drug along... Hope ur kiddin
guest

Winslow, AR

#14 Mar 12, 2012
the clerk thanks you for the 2 extra bengies
guest

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Mar 12, 2012
Done got 3 of em. Each time was only $25
Guest

Arlington, TX

#17 Mar 13, 2012
about time wrote:
its about time for the govt to start making motorcycles start wearing seatbelts, it would not surprise me a bit, our govt is getting so much worse and fast!!
Just another way to generate
more $$
rides without

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 13, 2012
guest wrote:
I don't understand the seat belt law.when it not a law that motorcyclists wear helmets.
Because when it is all said and done, the helmet is as likely to kill you as it is to save your life. The extra weight of the helmet snaps the neck in almost every change of direction wreck. You NASCAR fans should remember that was what killed Dale Earnhardt.(I know it was not a motorcycle wreck, but the principal is the same.) Yes there are times when a helmet will save your life, but there are as many times when the helmet will kill you. In a case like that you should leave the decision to the riders.
guest

Collinsville, TX

#19 Mar 13, 2012
rides without wrote:
<quoted text>Because when it is all said and done, the helmet is as likely to kill you as it is to save your life. The extra weight of the helmet snaps the neck in almost every change of direction wreck. You NASCAR fans should remember that was what killed Dale Earnhardt.(I know it was not a motorcycle wreck, but the principal is the same.) Yes there are times when a helmet will save your life, but there are as many times when the helmet will kill you. In a case like that you should leave the decision to the riders.
more people are hurt from seatbelts then not..so it should be up to the driver as Well.and NASCAR runs around 200 mpr so it wasn't the helmet that killed him it was his speed idiot..
guest

State University, AR

#20 Mar 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>more people are hurt from seatbelts then not..so it should be up to the driver as Well.and NASCAR runs around 200 mpr so it wasn't the helmet that killed him it was his speed idiot..
your probably dumb enough to believe that.
Wow

Blytheville, AR

#21 Mar 14, 2012
The only thing that will protect a motorcycle rider from other idiot drivers, would be a completely enclosed roll cage. And that just isn't practical or realistic, is it? The events, of just the past week have proven, every situation has it's good and bad spots. You just can't fix stupid!
concerned

Ash Flat, AR

#22 May 25, 2014
Price has now up to $80.00 band every penny goes to the state, none of it stays in the county to where the fine was paid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nurse threatens lawsuit over Ebola quarantine! 7 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 120
Texas turning away voters. 13 min Disclaimer 31
Senator Mark Pryor urges Arkansans to vote 43 min Tommy 5
Family of murdered officer speaks out! 45 min Tommy 2
Biden admits middle class left behind by Obama ... 46 min Rip Chen Picket 10
unsportsmenship - ASU 49 min Tommy 5
Region 8 girl has friend in an Officer 1 hr Tommy 2
Republican Concentration Camps ... Real and Here. 2 hr Disclaimer 81
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 8 hr American Progressive 384
Another School Shooting - Seattle 12 hr Ummm 169
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]