couple looking for a local swingers g...
Guest

United States

#144 Oct 25, 2011
Ray Elliott wrote:
hey, shugga, I be cop n N E thang U wanna iffen U let me pump U 2X kauz that all it take me n I done
Come on Ray, you can do a lot better than this!
Enjoysit2

Jonesboro, AR

#145 Oct 26, 2011
stickycpl wrote:
We are still looking for a hung stud for the wife or a cpl to hang with.
Guys, if you are still looking,you can contact me at [email protected] and we can talk.
guest

United States

#146 Nov 19, 2011
any swingers in the jonesboro area? Where do you meet or do you have house parties I would like to meet some of you.
Sam

Brockwell, AR

#147 Nov 20, 2011
guest wrote:
any swingers in the jonesboro area? Where do you meet or do you have house parties I would like to meet some of you.
If your looking for swingers in the area or people looking for a good time, Go to the ( Adult Friend Finders ) web site. Just put that in search and it will take you there. It's free to log on and look around. You will be surprised at what you will fine there.
one n only

United States

#148 Nov 20, 2011
pondering wrote:
wow
Can u not satafia her
do it right

United States

#149 Nov 22, 2011
[email protected] let's play!
guest007

Frisco, TX

#151 Jan 9, 2012
The swinging lifestyle isn't for everyone. Both parties must be willing participants. It's not cool to post someones picture on a website who doesn't want to be part of the lifestyle. Especially someone whom you love. If you are looking for more information there are places online to find it. Swinglifestyle has a section that explains what swinging is and what the different types of swinging are.
neacouple

Fort Worth, TX

#152 Jan 9, 2012
My wife knew about the photo. She had a guy on facebook that she had sex with before contact her and they exchanged nude photos. She told me he was hung and could be good, if he lasted longer. They text and talk on the phone but his ex girlfriend came over and seen the pic's on his phone and started stuff and soon that was over. She is just shy and don't want others to find out.
Tongue

United States

#153 Jan 18, 2012
I'm looking to eat some good pu**y!
red

UK

#154 Jan 21, 2012
Tongue wrote:
I'm looking to eat some good pu**y!
sound like fine. Where u from
Good

Jonesboro, AR

#155 Jan 21, 2012
neacouple wrote:
My wife knew about the photo. She had a guy on facebook that she had sex with before contact her and they exchanged nude photos. She told me he was hung and could be good, if he lasted longer. They text and talk on the phone but his ex girlfriend came over and seen the pic's on his phone and started stuff and soon that was over. She is just shy and don't want others to find out.
What's your email address?
red

Liverpool, UK

#156 Jan 21, 2012
Tongue wrote:
I'm looking to eat some good pu**y!
got email address
Jose narvaez

Dallas, TX

#158 Jun 29, 2012
Me gustaria conocerlos I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU TO BE FRIENDS I AM FROM MISSION
Good at what I do

United States

#159 Jul 10, 2012
Looking for women to have sex with yes I have a old lady and she does know if u like email me [email protected] no bs

“Lifestyle Couples & Singles”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#160 Aug 6, 2012
Try CouplesLust.com the "free" swingers website in the United States.
friend

United States

#161 Aug 19, 2012
pondering wrote:
we are a loving cuckold couple looking for a local swingers group or maybe even just a fun male for some fun evenings. i am straight and she is very sexual.we are very serious about this. no games please ? serious responses only.please be local to pargould or jonesboro. pondering
.

Try swing lifestyle page its free
Duckhunter

United States

#162 Nov 7, 2012
Are there any swinger here looking to play tonight
Duckhunter

United States

#163 Nov 7, 2012
pondering wrote:
we are a loving cuckold couple looking for a local swingers group or maybe even just a fun male for some fun evenings. i am straight and she is very sexual.we are very serious about this. no games please ? serious responses only.please be local to pargould or jonesboro. pondering
. I am looking to play with a cupl let me know [email protected]
Steve Bell

United States

#164 Nov 28, 2012
Black male looking for couples for fun time
chelle79

Ward, AR

#165 Dec 10, 2012
New to area looking to have some fun also we r a couple he is straight but his fantasy is 2 women email me [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why fat women are ruining the dating scene for ... 3 min Guest 305
Judge Brent Davis 56 min Guest 1
Worst Judge 59 min Honestly 1
Piece of crap 1 hr Pissed off 1
People in Jonesboro are STUPID 1 hr stop being stupid 1
false alarm 1 hr Jesus had two dads 1
Bill Clinton Has a Manspreading Problem and Tha... 1 hr guest 107
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages