Redistribution of Wealth

Redistribution of Wealth

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#1 Feb 25, 2013
The republican taliban has been correct all along. There is a redistribution of wealth occurring here in the USofA. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting poorer. The gap between the "haves" and the "haves not" is getting wider.

Thats what is happening.

Judged:

19

18

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Inhabitant

Springdale, AR

#2 Feb 25, 2013
There is no such thing as a rich democrat.

You are stuck on "R" and "D" and can't see past your ideology.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Inhabitant wrote:
There is no such thing as a rich democrat.
You are stuck on "R" and "D" and can't see past your ideology.
You cant see the obvious redistribution of wealth from the poor to the rich.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest

Mckinney, TX

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Yes, the redistribution is going from those who are working to those who aren't, Obama, got to love him.
Inhabitant

Springdale, AR

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant see the obvious redistribution of wealth from the poor to the rich.
Are you referring to the - from the middle class to the private banksters?

What other possible outcome did you expect? We haven't had lawful money or government in this country for a long time.

With the inmates running the asylum, how can you expect sanity?
Inhabitant

Springdale, AR

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
The republican taliban has been correct all along. There is a redistribution of wealth occurring here in the USofA. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting poorer. The gap between the "haves" and the "haves not" is getting wider.
Thats what is happening.
"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance
of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the
banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the
people of all property until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers occupied."
(Thomas Jefferson 1791)

That's what is happening.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
Yes, the redistribution is going from those who are working to those who aren't, Obama, got to love him.
There isnt anybody living a jet set lifestyle on unemployment or welfare. Most people want to work but jobs just aren't available. The republican taliban have been right all along screaming redistribution of wealth. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting shrinking poorer.

The republican taliban is dead set on twisting the knife they stabbed the middle class with.
Inhabitant

Springdale, AR

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
There isnt anybody living a jet set lifestyle on unemployment or welfare. Most people want to work but jobs just aren't available. The republican taliban have been right all along screaming redistribution of wealth. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting shrinking poorer.
The republican taliban is dead set on twisting the knife they stabbed the middle class with.
The Left Brain Thinker Taliban is stuck on stupid.
Inhabitant

Springdale, AR

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
There isnt anybody living a jet set lifestyle on unemployment or welfare. Most people want to work but jobs just aren't available. The republican taliban have been right all along screaming redistribution of wealth. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting shrinking poorer.
The republican taliban is dead set on twisting the knife they stabbed the middle class with.
"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance
of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the
banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the
people of all property until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers occupied."
(Thomas Jefferson 1791)
Mad Max

United States

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
The republican taliban has been correct all along. There is a redistribution of wealth occurring here in the USofA. The rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting poorer. The gap between the "haves" and the "haves not" is getting wider.
Thats what is happening.
Your boy Obama is responsible for this.
Kole

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Inhabitant wrote:
<quoted text>
"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance
of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the
banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the
people of all property until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers occupied."
(Thomas Jefferson 1791)
The American people have no choice but to allow the banks to control the currency. The federal reserve (our central bank) prints out money and puts that money into financial banks by buying debt securities from those financial banks who in turn use that money to issue out loans to people and then those loans are what backs up those debt securities like mortgage backed securities for example.
Now. The fact that the only way people can get money is through a bank and the fact that people are allowed to and can borrow money from banks that they didn't have in the first place in order to afford the cost of living is what sets cost of living prices higher and is what actually causes inflation.
This system of debt is all how money is created and is how the created money goes from the poor people's hands to the rich people's hands and our financial banking system acts as the bridge that transfers created wealth from one side to the other with the lending process being the pathway.
Kole

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Now how do we correct this transfer of wealth from one side to the other?
ItsaARipOff

Springdale, AR

#15 Feb 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that's what already happened and why banks and corporations were able to steal all the money and property of almost 100,000,000 Americans so far thanks to Bush.
Sorry, thanks to Wilson and the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 a.d.
Kole

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant see the obvious redistribution of wealth from the poor to the rich.
The fact that the only way people can get money is through a bank and the fact that people have to borrow money from banks that they didn't have in the first place in order to afford the cost of living is what sets the inflation of the cost of living prices higher and is how this created money goes from the poor man to the rich man with the lending system acting as the bridge.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Mad Max wrote:
<quoted text>Your boy Obama is responsible for this.
Not hardley there Scooter. Its the republican taliban that likes to get on TV camera and scream "redistriburion of wealth". They just hope idiots like you wont notice the the wealth redistribution favors all those unfortunate millionaires and billionaires.
Fo Show

Mayflower, AR

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Our tax system needs to be reversed. Currently, the bulk of the tax burden is taxed on work and then a much lesser amount on wealth. We need to reverse the emphasis by taxing wealth more and work less. This would ease the burden on those working to provide a living and saving for retirement. Consequently, increase the tax on large amassed wealth that is so huge it will never diminish just pass from generation to generation. This does not mean sock it to the super rich but just tax wealth at the rate that is currently being paid by the workers.
Mad Max

Blytheville, AR

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hardley there Scooter. Its the republican taliban that likes to get on TV camera and scream "redistriburion of wealth". They just hope idiots like you wont notice the the wealth redistribution favors all those unfortunate millionaires and billionaires.
we have a democrap for president, you can't blame it on the repubicans. Go out and make more money and you won't have to draw welfare.

Left Brain Thinker

“I don't need no stinkin job.”

Since: May 09

Topix Bar and Grill

#22 Feb 25, 2013
Mad Max wrote:
<quoted text>we have a democrap for president, you can't blame it on the repubicans. Go out and make more money and you won't have to draw welfare.
I most certainly can and will blame it on the republican taliban. I don't nor ever have drawn welfare.
Mad Max

United States

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Left Brain Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I most certainly can and will blame it on the republican taliban. I don't nor ever have drawn welfare.
yeah right.
On2ULefties

Springdale, AR

#24 Feb 25, 2013
Social Redistribution.

Social redistribution--the shift of wealth and resources from the rich to the rest of society--will require:

massive redistribution of income from corporations and the wealthy to wage earners and the poor and the public sector, in order to provide the main source of new funds for social programs,income maintenance and infrastructure rehabilitation, and
a massive shift of public resources from the military (the main user of existing discretionary funds) to civilian uses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump supporters were driven by fear of losing ... 1 hr Yep 9
Written in the Stars 1 hr Hurt 4
Whats Wrong With Race Mixing? (Jan '13) 1 hr Truth 216
Why cheat? 1 hr Truth 3
Ryan Vaughan (Oct '17) 3 hr James 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 42,935
140,000 Arizona residents werent sent voter ID ... 4 hr haha 5
BREAKING!!!...about time 5 hr Now you Know 61

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages