First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mom

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Does anyone know what the little boy supposedly did to the little girl.

http://www.kait8.com/story/19586085/man-alleg...

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Does it really matter? There is NO excuse for any adult to hurt a child!!! I hope this jerk gets locked for along time. Parents are supposed to set an example for their kids, not show them how to be an a** bag!!!!
mom

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
No it does not matter why but just interested in if the child and parent tried getting help from the school before taking it into his own hands. I know I attended school in the 80's at Riverside and it was a who knows who. Certain students were not punished no matter what they did.
ricky

Pacific, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Does it really matter? There is NO excuse for any adult to hurt a child!!! I hope this jerk gets locked for along time. Parents are supposed to set an example for their kids, not show them how to be an a** bag!!!!
well you might want to express that thought to the boys parents and maybe he would not have done what he did and this mess would not have happened. it is funny to me that is seems to be wrong for the person to get back at someone but the person who starts the crapp it's ok where is the logic in that if you don't want to get hit don't hit
wondering

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Ricky do you know what the boy did that the dad was so upset about?

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
its sad that the dad was pushed this far. he knew the teachers would not do a thing. the bully laws only work for some students.im sure he was sick of his daughter being bullied by the same kids.but one thing about it i bet that fat cheeked kid dont pick on his daughter again.

Newport, AR

#8 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
its sad that the dad was pushed this far. he knew the teachers would not do a thing. the bully laws only work for some students.im sure he was sick of his daughter being bullied by the same kids.but one thing about it i bet that fat cheeked kid dont pick on his daughter again.
The dad had NO excuse for what he did. These kids were in 3rd grade that's about 9 years old. He choked one and broke one's arm.

Newport, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2012
These kids were in 3rd grade. The PARENT was the one in the wrong.

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
These kids were in 3rd grade. The PARENT was the one in the wrong.
You're an idiot. If any blame needs to be made it would be to the bullies and, even more, to their parents for raising them to be abusive little sociopaths. You're stark raving mad if you think third graders aren't capable of horrendous crimes against others. Your kids must be MONSTERS.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
Ricky do you know what the boy did that the dad was so upset about?
You are one nosey heifer. Why don't you get over it already?
guest also

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Kudos to the parent trying to defend their child against the hell spawn that makes up most of the juvenile population any more, big boot to the head for the demented demons spawning the hellish bastards that have no morals or manners and live only to torment others and destroy what they can't steal.
You're as nuts as the parent who acted such a fool. You people need to grow up. Kids are going to bully and fight. It's up to the parents to be role models and show them how to deal with these issues in a mature way. Something that you obviously haven't learned yet.

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2012
The little girl was white and the bullies were black. They were calling her cracker,snowflake,saltine etc. The white dad got fed up. Now quit being nosy. Its none of you people's business.
laughing at the crazies

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2012
guest also wrote:
<quoted text>
You're as nuts as the parent who acted such a fool. You people need to grow up. Kids are going to bully and fight. It's up to the parents to be role models and show them how to deal with these issues in a mature way. Something that you obviously haven't learned yet.
You're the crazy fool and your kids must be the bullies in question or some bastards just the same if you're defending this kind of crap. Kids are copies of their parents, bad parents, bad kids. Kids are going to be what they're raised to be. For instance, yours are obviously being raised to be hysterical scumbucket predators who never see any of the crimes they commit as wrong, only people who complain about being screwed over by them in one way or another. Sux to be you.
crazy

Euless, TX

#15 Sep 20, 2012
I doubt anyone did anything to her. He was messed up on Meth and wantin to pick a fight. Only ones around we're children
Parent

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
The little girl was white and the bullies were black. They were calling her cracker,snowflake,saltine etc. The white dad got fed up. Now quit being nosy. Its none of you people's business.
It sure as hell is our business when parents are let run stark raving mad on campus because a school is not following it's own policy.
Parent

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one nosey heifer. Why don't you get over it already?
I also was curious what the kid did. I mean if the dad was going to act so crazy you would think a serious crime had been commited, not just calling her names.

“Screw you guys, I'm going home”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2012
Lock this guy up and throw away the key. He had no business in that classroom.
shocked

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Sep 21, 2012
I can't believe the people on here applauding this man. Wasn't a child's arm broken? I've dealt with school bullies. I even had to threaten to bring in an attorney to get something done. I still managed to get it stopped without physically assaulting a child. What did he accomplish here? His daughter still has to go to that school, only now she's the kid with the nutball dad. Yeah, that'll help her bully problems. He's now facing some pretty serious charges. Even if he had every reason to be mad, he was still really dumb.
white cocoa

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 21, 2012
guest wrote:
Black people in Caraway, AR you got to be kidding. Black folk won't drive threw Caraway let alone going to school here. I hear the boys parents offered to make his bail but for some reason he declined.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Sep 21, 2012
The news says he was strung out on meth. He's a real super parent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court: Chad Taylor's name is off the Kansas ballot 10 min Ummm 19
Dr. Lorna Layton (Jul '08) 14 min yep 35
I think I may be moving ... 16 min Ummm 101
Jonesboro High School Loud Music 40 min guest 3
Who complained about the cross on ASU football ... 41 min love it 528
Nate Silver Says GOP May Take Senate (Jul '13) 44 min American Conserv... 163
Police: Former Bono alderman faces 24 felonies 51 min lol 1
ISIS: Which Way Do We Go 1 hr Fo Show 44
Tom Cotton ... Let's have a look 1 hr Ummm 19
Michelle Despain sentenced 17 hr nosey citizen 8