Bobby Willis the Artist
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lulu

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Aug 9, 2009
For you information Bobby and Sherry are not married. It was all a joke to cover up the relationship. I know for a fact this is true.
Y u wanna kno

Russellville, AR

#23 Aug 10, 2009
lulu wrote:
For you information Bobby and Sherry are not married. It was all a joke to cover up the relationship. I know for a fact this is true.
I would not marry his butt for one he is too old for Sherry any way and is out to make an ass out of her. He also has never play NFL football. Mr. Willis has did alot of lying especially in the article that he did with occasion magazine. Bobby stop lying and tell the truth for once. Your whole life has been nothing but lies to include your NFL career, your drug free life....ha ha you came to Jonesboro, AR only bc you were on crack. You had a longer career as a crack head than a career as an NFL player ("Which isn't true at all"). Get real bc everyone is figuring your ass out. Prison muscles, that's all!!!!! Never graduated from college...lies, lies. Hell you even got your job on lies. Abilities fired your ass bc of theft charges and other criminal charges...don't you remember????
wellwell

United States

#24 Jul 18, 2010
Looks like Mr Willis has a new bride according to the Sun today. Which number is this one?
lingo

Big Spring, TX

#25 Jul 18, 2010
Who did he marry?
gossipho

United States

#26 Jul 19, 2010
debbie irvin....heard she works with him n is rich...guess he found a sugar moma. saw them @brickhouse and she is...uh...a handsome woman!! The picture in the sun lookin like shrek and fiona!!! at least sherry was pretty.

Saint Albans, WV

#27 Jul 19, 2010
gossipho wrote:
debbie irvin....heard she works with him n is rich...guess he found a sugar moma. saw them @brickhouse and she is...uh...a handsome woman!! The picture in the sun lookin like shrek and fiona!!! at least sherry was pretty.
That's Funny! I like Shrek.
wellwell

United States

#28 Jul 19, 2010
lingo wrote:
Who did he marry?
acutally Bride elect..wedding in October. Guess they wanted to get a head start on announcement 3 months should be time enough for the guests to pencil in the special occasion.
Kharma on a stick

Dallas, TX

#29 Jul 19, 2010
gossipho wrote:
Doesn't she realize that she IS the next Sherry? I guess this Debby thinks that she's "the one". And I suppose she is... For now...
Bobby's life is "General Hospital"... Lol !!!
haaaa

United States

#30 Jul 19, 2010
gossipho wrote:
Think I would rather be friends with Shrek and Fiona than those two...lets see how it is going in ohhh about 18 months!
bradley41

Blytheville, AR

#31 Jul 24, 2010
Debbie Irvin... well, let's see.... this will be number three for her. She was married to a man that turned out to be gay. Divorced him. Married a one legged man, who seemed to be a nice guy and put up with a whole lot of shit... because she was still besties with the gay ex-husband and his "significant other" during their marriage and now... Bobby Willis. I don't personally know him but he has quite the reputation. Maybe she will finally get the ass-kicking that she deserves!
Cruise Johnson

Lake Charles, LA

#32 Jul 25, 2010
gossipho wrote:
What's a handsome woman?
Webster

United States

#33 Jul 25, 2010
Cruise Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>What's a handsome woman?
An unattractive female. Mainly prevalent during the time period between the invention of the camera and mass production of make-up/plastic surgery. The definition does not take into account the female's body, focusing solely on the face.

Handsome women can still be found in countries partaking in arranged marriages, thus perpetuating the handsome woman's genetic code. Also England.

Examples of handsome women (plural): Janet Reno, Bea Arthur, Eleanor Roosevelt, Ziggy Stardust, and Mia Farrow in "The Great Gatsby"

Big Spring, TX

#34 Jul 26, 2010
So why does Bobby have so many jobs off and on if he "really" has that Ole Miss degree. I definetly believe the poster about supplying Ridgepointe "society" with certain substances..definitely because of certain ones he hangs around with and works for out there.
Isnt that Sweet---

United States

#35 Jul 28, 2010
bradley41 wrote:
Debbie Irvin... well, let's see.... this will be number three for her. She was married to a man that turned out to be gay. Divorced him. Married a one legged man, who seemed to be a nice guy and put up with a whole lot of shit... because she was still besties with the gay ex-husband and his "significant other" during their marriage and now... Bobby Willis. I don't personally know him but he has quite the reputation. Maybe she will finally get the ass-kicking that she deserves!
Finally!!!
Someone who isn't love struck or charmed by that Fornicator and who knows the truth about Debby.
I could care less if she was taken in by ol' big dick (freedom of choice).
HOWEVER... the way she treated her One-Legged Husband (committing adultery while still married THEN screwing him out of an equitable distribution of marital assets) is in my opinion, UNFORGIVEABLE!
calm one

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Jul 29, 2010
Well you cant blame bobby, because obviously she had her mind made up. Im no big fan of his, but he can only persuade her to leave, she is the one that had to actually carry out the act. I know he can say one thing to you and act like he is on your side, but when he get around the wife people, he flips the script and leaves you alone. No big deal, but he does need to reveal his trueself.
Kharma on a stick

United States

#37 Jul 29, 2010
calm one wrote:
Well you cant blame bobby, because obviously she had her mind made up. Im no big fan of his, but he can only persuade her to leave, she is the one that had to actually carry out the act. I know he can say one thing to you and act like he is on your side, but when he get around the wife people, he flips the script and leaves you alone. No big deal, but he does need to reveal his trueself.
Amen to that...
Miami limo services

Delhi, India

#38 Oct 25, 2010
QuickLivery is a excellent and Airport Van Shuttle service, in which customer satisfaction is our primary goal. We provide Minivans and 10-15 Passenger Van Shuttle service to all Airports including, Boston Logan International Airport, T.F. Green Airport, and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. In order to ensure quality Van Shuttle service, we will need your arrival/departure time, flight number, the name of your airline and your destination address
Sammy willis

Ridgeland, MS

#39 Feb 8, 2013
Dang dats my uncle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-ol... 2 min Guest 87
Does anybody know her?!?!? 12 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 2
POST DEBATE discussion 15 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 24
Teresa Reece (Sep '09) 16 min member 11
JimBob and Michelle Duggar 38 min Curious 1
Dollar tree 50 min Wow 8
HILLARY: Everyone is racist! 55 min Baggers suck big ... 7
Protect Black Sons from Cops 12 hr get real 63
Bikes Blues and BBQ 14 hr guest 28

Jonesboro Jobs