Bobby Willis the Artist

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ladi 57

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Dec 21, 2008
I use to know him years ago in the eighties and I just moved back to JB. I want to know does anyone know how I can contact him?
Shelley2

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Dec 21, 2008
Yes, I know him but I don't think you want to get involved with him....he has a reputation of abuse. I know him from the EC. He has paintings up all around town you may want to ask one of the business for his contact #.
Eagle eye

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Dec 21, 2008
This guy painted our church and I dont care for his painting he did some sloppy work. Paint was all on our floors and the paint that he uses has a very strong order. I have never met him but I heard he was a huge fella if he is abusive you may want to watch out my dear and look the other way.

Since: Dec 08

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Dec 21, 2008
Ladi 57 wrote:
I use to know him years ago in the eighties and I just moved back to JB. I want to know does anyone know how I can contact him?
He is ugly as heck and he painted the windows where I work at and the manager said that he was fine. I was like OMG he is UGLY!!!....lol.
This guy wears makeup on his eyebrows me and the guys working the floor laugh the whole entire time that he was painting the windows. When he finished painting the store windows he walked in speaking very loud, I assume he was trying to gain our attention...lol
I told my manager she was incorrect about making the statement that he was fine...lol She then had to laugh herself and she finally admitted that she was wrong....lol
LDS on bikes

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Dec 21, 2008
must not be the same Mr. Willis i know.
the one i know used to do security at the alternative school, they called it Success.
he went to college at Ole Miss.
is this the same one?
wtf

AOL

#6 Dec 21, 2008
He has a good looking brother named George. As fas as his work, I saw him working at Salsa's one night and thought he did a pretty good job.
Curious

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2008
He also prefers white women.
Cutie

Sulphur Springs, TX

#8 Dec 24, 2008
That the same one that worked at Success. He is a liar and he is a good painter but he was very cruel to his ex-wife which was a black woman. He does prefer white women but I've seen him with a beautiful black woman downtown at Godseys. Its funny how people can pretend to be sometimes.
1Texas Holdem

Sulphur Springs, TX

#9 Dec 24, 2008
LDS on bikes wrote:
must not be the same Mr. Willis i know.
the one i know used to do security at the alternative school, they called it Success.
he went to college at Ole Miss.
is this the same one?
Yeah that's him. He does look alot different frm then. He's an undercover prescription dealer for Ridge Point Society....TRUE....I know, he will get caught. Brings it in from Vardaman, Mississippi. He takes care of the rich...if you know what I mean.
Ladi 57

Sulphur Springs, TX

#10 Dec 24, 2008
I got some news that he is dating someone from Trumman, AR named Sherry Blackwood and that he is engaged. Oh well, I guess that obsolete! I don't want to catch a STD. Thanks
TCRAWFORD

Sulphur Springs, TX

#11 Dec 24, 2008
I went to school with Sherry and I know her husband. this is hard to believe. people do change. my grief, not sherry. SHerry Blackwood is sweet and I knolw her and Tony had trouble but not this bad. She had a good husband and he works at the firestation. I will pray for her.
hello

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Dec 25, 2008
I have known Bobby for a few years. He is one of the finest people I know. He has helped me out several times. He is also always so positive when I see him or talk to him on the phone. I know several good people who know him and they also think he is i a fine fellow.
simplyhonest

Little Elm, TX

#13 Jan 8, 2009
I got to be honest. bobby is a very intelligent person. I dont know whether or not the rumors is true or not, but dont put your mouth on the man if you dont know for a fact that he is a abuser, cheater and all those such things. He is a very hard working person. So what if his marriage didnt work out, life goes on. If he beat his ex-wife, thats his past. If he wants a white woman, then i say go ahead. We try to put a label on people. Love is not a certain color. I love sherry to death, she is a kind person. Girl keep your man and stand by him. Dont let people talk you out of your good man.
knowing dude

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 9, 2009
i know bobby ... he sometimes drives limos for jonesboro limo service ... he can sometimes be seen at fat city grill eating lunch ... him and a few of his friends eat there ... in all the time ive known him he has been a very nice man ...
A friend

Big Spring, TX

#15 Jan 9, 2009
I have not known Bobby very long, but in the time I have known him we have studied God's word together and Prayed together. He is a very smart and hard working man. He will tell you he is human and has had mistakes. I don't know much about his past, but by talking to him about God you can tell he is a man who wants to love the lord. I say look through the front window of the car and not the mirror. Behind all is a past!! I think God said go and sin no more.
concerned

Chickasha, OK

#16 Jan 10, 2009
I can't beleive this stuff!!! I have known Bobby for years. Get the facts. His crazy ex-wife Kelly, went to court with this mess, and the judge threw her and her lies out of court. Why can't people get the facts before they spread lies on good people? If Bobby is with Sherry i wish them the best in life!They deserve it!They are both beautiful people inside and out!

Bossier City, LA

#17 Mar 30, 2009
Bobby is still in love with his ex-wife and I have seen him around town here lately meeting up downtown with her. She is a very beautiful woman and she looks a hell of a lot better than than the woman he is with now. I do know she is a very intelligent person and Bobby is too, I know they will end up back together. From what I have read above it sounds like she is trash and Bobby does not need to be with someone like Sherry.
informed

Russellville, AR

#18 Apr 7, 2009
Really? Then why are he and sherry are married now?
ExCoworker

Georgetown, TX

#20 Aug 7, 2009
concerned wrote:
I can't beleive this stuff!!! I have known Bobby for years. Get the facts. His crazy ex-wife Kelly, went to court with this mess, and the judge threw her and her lies out of court. Why can't people get the facts before they spread lies on good people? If Bobby is with Sherry i wish them the best in life!They deserve it!They are both beautiful people inside and out!
The judge threw her and her lies out b/c Bobby has a lot of people in his pocket. I work with Bobby and he thinks a lot of himself. Anyone wanna know how Sherry and Bobby met? Oh.. Sherry worked under Bobby for Ascent. Bobby did beat his ex-wife. Sherry is sweet but stupid as hell. I've personally seen the way Bobby interacts with other women that he works with, it's disgusting. He wont wear his wedding ring to work. Denies the whole thing. Ouch. By the way, did anyone know Bobby has a daughter? She's a lesbian, he denies her too. Oh, Bobby also doesn't wear make-up on his eyebrows. He's got them tattooed on now.
me myself

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Aug 8, 2009
Here we go again!!!!!! We all know this is his crazy ex-wife!!! She with a loser and can't stand to see them together and happy. please get a life and leave them alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what the hell is a muslam mosque doing in Jones... (Jul '10) 5 min dang 266
ulta pervert alert (Jan '14) 36 min PERVERT ALERT 2
Feminism is cancer 1 hr Antifem123 15
camfil farr 2 hr Poopshoes 2
New revelations show a nation for sale under Hi... 3 hr CommiesRinsane 6
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 3 hr ashartisashartisa... 58
It is Official -- CCC -- Crazy Commie Crap Foru... 3 hr Guest 6
Hillary has Brain Damage 4 hr Guest 30

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web