First Prev
of 3
Next Last
leon

El Segundo, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
How are the supervisors at Nestle? and the management?
really

Gregory, AR

#2 Oct 15, 2009
They are awful, awful, awful.....

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 29, 2009
Do not go on 3rd shift!!!!! As long as Eric is on 3rd no one wants to work there!
Former Thirder

Osceola, AR

#4 Oct 30, 2009
It is not the supers. It is mostly work ethic that causes everyone elses short falls. If every one would show up to work like you were hired to do (not just show up when you feel like it) it would not be so hard on everyone else. Eric is not a hard ass, he just does what he has to do when there is an average of about 9 call-offs a night, walk a mile in that s#!t. Everyone on third knows that when everyone shows up for work, there are about four hours of the night that you can stand around with your thumb up your ass. But on the other hand when you have 9 to 14 call-offs the people that work that night get f'ed. Only speaking the truth. Been there. seen it. lived it
Oh yeah

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2009
Give me a break, there are the guys that have to do all the sh!t work, and they let others stand around all dam day, and thats mostly the black ones standing around
Former Thirder

Osceola, AR

#6 Oct 31, 2009
Didnt see much standing around when lines were down and work had to be done. After lines were up and running in the morning, once again if everyone shows up to work,everything was pretty much done and there was nothing left to do, except for the few that have to do housekeeping, yes that is sh!t work but I never broke a sweat at it. Need some examples of other sh!t work. Not saying that every thing there is fair but you have to agree if everyone shows up it is a pretty good place to work.

Paragould, AR

#7 Oct 31, 2009
When they get rid of Eric the employees will start coming to work as scheduled
Josh

Paragould, AR

#8 Nov 1, 2009
Eric Smith has to be the worst supervisor at nestle. If Aaron was back on third shift, there wouldnt be so many call offs and ppl leaving early. He is so stupid, the things he has done and when he has it done are ridiculous! Foaming the ceiling in the middle of the plant in the middle of the week while product is supposed to be running, knowing that USDA would have a fit, idiotic. Best thing Nestle could do is get rid of him ASAP. Nestle is also out to get anyone who has FMLA, Eric especially. Picking on ppl who have medical conditions or family members who do. He is a P.O.S. I cant wait til i can leave that stupid place.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 1, 2009
How long have you been there Josh?
Oh yeah

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2009
Josh wrote:
Eric Smith has to be the worst supervisor at nestle. If Aaron was back on third shift, there wouldnt be so many call offs and ppl leaving early. He is so stupid, the things he has done and when he has it done are ridiculous! Foaming the ceiling in the middle of the plant in the middle of the week while product is supposed to be running, knowing that USDA would have a fit, idiotic. Best thing Nestle could do is get rid of him ASAP. Nestle is also out to get anyone who has FMLA, Eric especially. Picking on ppl who have medical conditions or family members who do. He is a P.O.S. I cant wait til i can leave that stupid place.
Dont worry Nestle is notorious for getting rid of the team leaders, so it shouldnt be long before he is gone to, although it seems that they keep the sh!t head ones around a little longer...
Oh yeah

United States

#11 Nov 1, 2009
They do pick on people with FMLA, ive seen it.
Its all you

Bossier City, LA

#12 Nov 1, 2009
Oh yeah wrote:
They do pick on people with FMLA, ive seen it.
As well they should, the people who abuse it make it bad on everyone else. It was a stupid over-reaching law.

United States

#13 Nov 1, 2009
How do you know there abusing it? Do you know each and everyone of there situations and medical conditions? You can only get FMLA if your doctor approves it for a medical condition!

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2009
How do you know there abusing it? Do you know each and every one of there situations and there medical conditions? You only get FMLA if your doctor approves it for a medical condition!
Oh yeah

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2009
Its all you wrote:
<quoted text>
As well they should, the people who abuse it make it bad on everyone else. It was a stupid over-reaching law.
Your obviously managment or a kiss ass one in the same, FMLA is a law the goverment passed so factories like Nestle cant screw over employees but that doesnt mean they dont still try, Nestle is a pretty good place to work overall its just those few big-headed people that run it that make it suck sometimes!
truth

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Nov 1, 2009
Josh wrote:
Nestle is also out to get anyone who has FMLA, Eric especially. Picking on ppl who have medical conditions or family members who do. He is a P.O.S. I cant wait til i can leave that stupid place.
It is amazing how those who have fmla seems to miss a lot of mondays and fridays. If people feel like they are being picked on it is because of those who abuse it.
Its all you

Bossier City, LA

#17 Nov 1, 2009
guest wrote:
How do you know there abusing it? Do you know each and everyone of there situations and medical conditions? You can only get FMLA if your doctor approves it for a medical condition!
It would give away too much personal info on this forum. But I'll say it is first hand knowledge of those who request the FMLA today. The second hand info comes from my years as a corp. hired gun.

It is abused by lazy people gaming the system. NOT every single person, but enough to make it a joke of a law.
Oh yeah

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2009
I think if you can F@@k Nestle over even on FMLA then i hope they F@@k them over real good! So have a nice day you sorry SOB 'its all you' you make me sick, to judge everyone.
Oh yeah

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2009
And i dont have FMLA by the way!
ha ha

Trumann, AR

#20 Nov 1, 2009
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amazing how those who have fmla seems to miss a lot of mondays and fridays. If people feel like they are being picked on it is because of those who abuse it.
bet you are talking about junior greenway. that guy misses all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump meeting with NK Leader ain’t gonna happen. 3 min naturalstate1 1
Gas prices reach $5 per gallon in Manhattan 5 min Ummm 8
Do you hear 'Yanny' or 'Laurel?' 5 min naturalstate1 11
So bad (Nov '13) 15 min Gues 8
why weren't the school shooters shot? 30 min Guest 17
Confused lady on how men are suppose to treat w... (May '15) 33 min Guest 10
I'm tired of just being married (Apr '15) 39 min Guest 22
Pool for swimming party 2 hr interesting 13
An open invitation to the ‘baggerless CCC! 5 hr Puppymonkeybaby 127

Jonesboro Jobs