Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/318653/3/For...

This is a bizarre story. Apparently i hear the man was found at a home in Ridgepointe. Anybody know any details? Where did they live? Who was his ex wife? How long had he been in Jonesboro? When did they reconcile? So he was in the house dead and she didn't notice for a whole day? What's going on with this?
Who

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Who are you talking about?
Who

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Ok, I see now. Sorry. Never heard of him.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Who was his ex-wife?

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

That is one strange story. Where is the press,P.D.? Another cover up for the entitled ones. The ex wides story sounds to be very conflicting.
Jim

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Guest wrote:
That is one strange story. Where is the press,P.D.? Another cover up for the entitled ones. The ex wides story sounds to be very conflicting.
Who are the entitled, I am guessing that you feel that it is anyone but you.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the entitled, I am guessing that you feel that it is anyone but you.
If it happened anywhere else besides a few guarded neighborhoods like Ridgepoint then it would be all over the news.
Jim

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>If it happened anywhere else besides a few guarded neighborhoods like Ridgepoint then it would be all over the news.
Do you feel like you are less of a person because you don't live in Ridgepoint?
Also, what makes you think that deaths, crimes, etc aren't fully reported when they occur in Ridgepoint. I other words, do you have any proof that crimes/deaths occur in ridgepoint and are not reported or are you basing it on your own beliefs?
Buck

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, what makes you think that deaths, crimes, etc aren't fully reported when they occur in Ridgepoint. I other words, do you have any proof that crimes/deaths occur in ridgepoint and are not reported or are you basing it on your own beliefs?
I live at Sage Meadows and our pool has more poop in it than yours.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh touchy subject for ole Jimmy boy. Seems ti have struck a nerve. Must be a lot of truth to it. Here a lot of wild stuff going on at Ridgepoint over over looked dwi's leaving the club drunk, domestics , drug parties, even the big Wild Marty Boyd fund raiser. Who said I didn't live there. How else would someone know.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

And the swingers.who would want to live in Sodom. Woo woo!!

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I live at Sage Meadows and our pool has more poop in it than yours.
most of there poop is on the course and clubhouse, some in the pool.
Jim

Van Buren, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ooh touchy subject for ole Jimmy boy. Seems ti have struck a nerve. Must be a lot of truth to it. Here a lot of wild stuff going on at Ridgepoint over over looked dwi's leaving the club drunk, domestics , drug parties, even the big Wild Marty Boyd fund raiser. Who said I didn't live there. How else would someone know.
I am a profiler and I was just practicing my craft. Trust me, you don't want to know what I found out from poking around in your brain. Have a nice life!
DMR

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

This is just another Shock Jock publicity stunt.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes right in front of you dumbass. Was the very strange death reported and spread all over the news through out the media? No a very strange sounding death with a conflicting chain of events according to the ex. You have information, you involved? Strange to say the least. And for you to be so defensive. Huh.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Tnere needs to be an officer camped outside the exit 7/24 arrest a minute.(a.a.m.)
Wathel

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

DMR wrote:
This is just another Shock Jock publicity stunt.
YESSSAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Maybe he's the one that couldn't sleep on the floor and found comfort else where.

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Jim bub is the only one that brought up Ridgepoint from entitled. Must rally be all about himself and Bridge point. Pointed out bridgepoint all by himself. Convicted himself. Not a very good profiler ha ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wet/Dry issue 23 min Guest 205
milita heading to the border 39 min squeezers 398
Texas N.G. Will cost $12 per month 47 min Rupert B Jigglebottom 10
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 48 min Rupert B Jigglebottom 32
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Shame 28,950
Liars 1 hr guest 13
new hospital 1 hr guest 35
•••
•••