Radio Personality Found Dead In Jones...

Radio Personality Found Dead In Jonesboro

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

WTF

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 4, 2012
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/318653/3/For...

This is a bizarre story. Apparently i hear the man was found at a home in Ridgepointe. Anybody know any details? Where did they live? Who was his ex wife? How long had he been in Jonesboro? When did they reconcile? So he was in the house dead and she didn't notice for a whole day? What's going on with this?
Who

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 4, 2012
Who are you talking about?
Who

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 4, 2012
Ok, I see now. Sorry. Never heard of him.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 4, 2012
Who was his ex-wife?

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
That is one strange story. Where is the press,P.D.? Another cover up for the entitled ones. The ex wides story sounds to be very conflicting.
Jim

Van Buren, AR

#6 May 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
That is one strange story. Where is the press,P.D.? Another cover up for the entitled ones. The ex wides story sounds to be very conflicting.
Who are the entitled, I am guessing that you feel that it is anyone but you.

United States

#8 May 5, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are the entitled, I am guessing that you feel that it is anyone but you.
If it happened anywhere else besides a few guarded neighborhoods like Ridgepoint then it would be all over the news.
Jim

Van Buren, AR

#9 May 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>If it happened anywhere else besides a few guarded neighborhoods like Ridgepoint then it would be all over the news.
Do you feel like you are less of a person because you don't live in Ridgepoint?
Also, what makes you think that deaths, crimes, etc aren't fully reported when they occur in Ridgepoint. I other words, do you have any proof that crimes/deaths occur in ridgepoint and are not reported or are you basing it on your own beliefs?
Buck

Pahrump, NV

#10 May 5, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, what makes you think that deaths, crimes, etc aren't fully reported when they occur in Ridgepoint. I other words, do you have any proof that crimes/deaths occur in ridgepoint and are not reported or are you basing it on your own beliefs?
I live at Sage Meadows and our pool has more poop in it than yours.

United States

#11 May 5, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh touchy subject for ole Jimmy boy. Seems ti have struck a nerve. Must be a lot of truth to it. Here a lot of wild stuff going on at Ridgepoint over over looked dwi's leaving the club drunk, domestics , drug parties, even the big Wild Marty Boyd fund raiser. Who said I didn't live there. How else would someone know.

United States

#12 May 5, 2012
And the swingers.who would want to live in Sodom. Woo woo!!

United States

#13 May 5, 2012
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I live at Sage Meadows and our pool has more poop in it than yours.
most of there poop is on the course and clubhouse, some in the pool.
Jim

Van Buren, AR

#14 May 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ooh touchy subject for ole Jimmy boy. Seems ti have struck a nerve. Must be a lot of truth to it. Here a lot of wild stuff going on at Ridgepoint over over looked dwi's leaving the club drunk, domestics , drug parties, even the big Wild Marty Boyd fund raiser. Who said I didn't live there. How else would someone know.
I am a profiler and I was just practicing my craft. Trust me, you don't want to know what I found out from poking around in your brain. Have a nice life!
DMR

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 5, 2012
This is just another Shock Jock publicity stunt.

United States

#16 May 5, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes right in front of you dumbass. Was the very strange death reported and spread all over the news through out the media? No a very strange sounding death with a conflicting chain of events according to the ex. You have information, you involved? Strange to say the least. And for you to be so defensive. Huh.

United States

#17 May 5, 2012
Tnere needs to be an officer camped outside the exit 7/24 arrest a minute.(a.a.m.)
Wathel

Jonesboro, AR

#18 May 5, 2012
DMR wrote:
This is just another Shock Jock publicity stunt.
YESSSAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

United States

#19 May 5, 2012
Maybe he's the one that couldn't sleep on the floor and found comfort else where.

United States

#21 May 6, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how Jim bub is the only one that brought up Ridgepoint from entitled. Must rally be all about himself and Bridge point. Pointed out bridgepoint all by himself. Convicted himself. Not a very good profiler ha ha ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Reality Check 35,022
Make France great again 57 min Realism 6
Faire France Grande nouveau 1 hr Realism 3
Chelsea Clinton 1 hr guest 18
Nettleton ffa 3 hr guest 39
pitbulls (Jun '13) 3 hr realist 17
Mike Bobbit (Apr '09) 3 hr Lanas 31

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance