First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Does anybody know where dr felts is seeing his patients at since the fire and does he have a contact number where you can reset your apt?

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2010
Guest wrote:
Does anybody know where dr felts is seeing his patients at since the fire and does he have a contact number where you can reset your apt?
if you were an actual patient you would know. you just somebody wanting to start trouble.

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Umm no Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I actually am a patient I've been seeing him for over 8 years!! No I don't wanna start trouble I just want to contact them and can't find out where. Last I heard was on the news and to cal his number before noon the next day and I never got a chance too. Soo i was just wondering!! Thank you very much and if you don't know then don't put a comment on here just because your bored and trying to start crap!!
brown eyes

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2010
Guest wrote:
Umm no Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I actually am a patient I've been seeing him for over 8 years!! No I don't wanna start trouble I just want to contact them and can't find out where. Last I heard was on the news and to cal his number before noon the next day and I never got a chance too. Soo i was just wondering!! Thank you very much and if you don't know then don't put a comment on here just because your bored and trying to start crap!!
he is on stadium in old families inc office.he is a very good Dr. and a nice man.

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Aug 25, 2010
The news said there would be a notice on the door of the building.

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 25, 2010
Okay thank y'all soo much!! Yes he is a very good man and Dr!!
your stupid

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2010
its that crazy Dabo wrote:
Dabo started this post. She goes to him, but she is a lost cause. Im sure the smartass on here is her, she only goes to him for the xanax's she takes and sells.
i take medicine because i have PTSD,PANIC ATTACKS,DEPRESSION and sometime AGORAPHOBIA!! from years of SEXUAL,MENTAL,VERBAL,and PSYICHAL ABUSE!! and still being mentally abused. I dont care anymore if anyone believes me.who are yall anyway.and my children are beautiful and smart and im proud of them.and im a good mom.and im sick of all your game playing. SICK!!!!!!!!!
huh

United States

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Sure wrote:
<quoted text> You have faked the symtoms because you want the pills, addict. And your kids either dont know you, or dont want to live with you. And as for the only daughter that is still with you, she cant leave because she feels sorry for you.
look sh!t for brains.im not faking a d@mn thing.and my daughter doesnt feel sorry for me she loves me.
DONNA DABO

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2010
You are a faker wrote:
<quoted text> You have faked your symptoms and your daughter just deals with you, she has no where else to go. And you talk about other people having babies without being married and for welfare. Your daughter isnt married and she gets everything the system has to offer. So get off your high horse slut
i dont have a horse.im not against people on welfare who need it. my daughter has her own place.
Where is this place

Sulphur Springs, TX

#15 Aug 28, 2010
she lives with you in that tiny trailer you think is a mansion
How is it you have

Sulphur Springs, TX

#16 Aug 28, 2010
your stupid wrote:
<quoted text>i take medicine because i have PTSD,PANIC ATTACKS,DEPRESSION and sometime AGORAPHOBIA!! from years of SEXUAL,MENTAL,VERBAL,and PSYICHAL ABUSE!! and still being mentally abused. I dont care anymore if anyone believes me.who are yall anyway.and my children are beautiful and smart and im proud of them.and im a good mom.and im sick of all your game playing. SICK!!!!!!!!!
How can you have agoraphobia sometimes, either you have it or you dont.
DONNA

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2010
Where is this place wrote:
she lives with you in that tiny trailer you think is a mansion
no she does not
DONNA

United States

#18 Aug 28, 2010
How is it you have wrote:
<quoted text> How can you have agoraphobia sometimes, either you have it or you dont.
sometimes you can get out sometimes you cant.
Laughing

Sulphur Springs, TX

#19 Aug 28, 2010
DONNA wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes you can get out sometimes you cant.
Donna if you truly had that phobia, you wouldnt be able to turn it off and on like you do. It just an excuse for you to get all the xanax's that you get prescribed to you. I would like to see you when you get cut off,wouldnt you be a pretty sight. Addiction is a bitch isnt it. But you dont know that until you are taken off of them, maybe Dr Felts will see thru your act one day. And then you will be up the creek without a paddle. And Im going laugh when that day comes.
DONNA

United States

#20 Aug 28, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text> Donna if you truly had that phobia, you wouldnt be able to turn it off and on like you do. It just an excuse for you to get all the xanax's that you get prescribed to you. I would like to see you when you get cut off,wouldnt you be a pretty sight. Addiction is a bitch isnt it. But you dont know that until you are taken off of them, maybe Dr Felts will see thru your act one day. And then you will be up the creek without a paddle. And Im going laugh when that day comes.
dr felts knows the truth and so does the hospital.yes sometimes i can go out other times i cant.i have went a wk without my meds and had to be taken by ambulance.so i know what it feels like.
Selln your pills to kids

Sulphur Springs, TX

#21 Aug 29, 2010
I wonder if Dr Felts knows you sell you xanax's to kids? If not he should know.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 29, 2010
Selln your pills to kids wrote:
I wonder if Dr Felts knows you sell you xanax's to kids? If not he should know.
he will know when i see him next.i will tell him all being said about me and him both
WTF Ever

Little Elm, TX

#23 Aug 29, 2010
christiantroytoy wrote:
<quoted text>he will know when i see him next.i will tell him all being said about me and him both
Whatever Dabo you won't say anything cuz you are afraid he will quit giving you med. And if he saw all the things you have said on here he would quit seeing you all together!

Wiseman, AR

#24 Sep 7, 2010
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>he is on stadium in old families inc office.he is a very good Dr. and a nice man.
We live out of town, we need to get in touch with Dr. Felts. His old phone number is not working, does anybody know if he has a new number?
ASHLEY

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Dec 19, 2010
can someone tell me dr.felts holiday hours ?? I lost the paper he gave me on my last appointment..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hush Money Hannuty 24 min guest 19
Christie matthews 36 min Guest 1
JP Stacks 36 min guest in jonesboro 4
Worthless Nothing 1 hr Guest 24
Internet tampering 2 hr Guest 7
News Suit filed against Walnut Ridge officers, mayor... 2 hr jjj 7
Woman observed at NEA Clinic 4 hr Bazoras 1

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages