Walt is my hero!
Cole

Eros, LA

#2 Sep 9, 2013
Walt Disney?
Christian

Blytheville, AR

#3 Sep 9, 2013
wow i hunger and thirst after the living word of God "why" its said to be the key to eternal salvation "but few will fine it" why ? there all too involved with sick tv shows and ignorance which will do nothing but make the movies make money while you sit and go down the tube . get a life and get away from tv. wow wow wow

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 9, 2013
Cole wrote:
Walt Disney?
Walter White.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Christian wrote:
wow i hunger and thirst after the living word of God "why" its said to be the key to eternal salvation "but few will fine it" why ? there all too involved with sick tv shows and ignorance which will do nothing but make the movies make money while you sit and go down the tube . get a life and get away from tv. wow wow wow
Topix is better than tv?

Bless your pointy little head.
fuzzy

Rockwall, TX

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Christian wrote:
Funny how these Christians want to tell everyone how to live, but fail to read their own book. There's a bunch of stories in that book about not judging and being tolerant of others. If these people want live the bible that is fine, but they should follow what they preach. Your so called Jesus was killed because of bigotry and hate for him. What about turning the other cheek, or is that only applied to someone else.
MLK

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Christian wrote:
Pull the plank out of your eye before you pick the moat from your brothers. You're an unchristian embarrassment and I hope you die tonight and are sodomized for eternity in the fiery pits of Hell.
Dressy limey tatties

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Christian wrote:
You need to get laid.
Dressy limey tatties

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Christian wrote:
You also don't seem too educated. You certainly cannot spell correctly and you have trouble putting together a proper sentence. I would suggest spending more time on education and less time trying to be a fake, curbside preacher wannabe.
talladrums870

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Sep 10, 2013
I just hate it because we all know that Walter is circling the drain with everyinuye that passes by. I just hope he goes out like the hardass he is.
talladrums870

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Sep 10, 2013
Every minute* don't want the spelling trolls to come after me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#12 Sep 10, 2013
Super show. When those bangers showed up at the trap it would have been a no brainer to cap the brother in law and the other fed. Jessie has been long overdue for dusting. 6 Barrels of cash would get a lot of folks killed in the real world...

Louisville, MS

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Sklar is a b itch.
Saul

Keithville, LA

#14 Sep 10, 2013
I can't believe Jessie killed Skyler and Walter Jr. I know he said he was gonna hit Walter where it hurt, but damn. And when Huell kidnapped Hank and chained him up in that room I was shocked. I wonder if he's gonna kill him in the next episode.

United States

#15 Sep 14, 2013
Walt is my hero... in a fictional tv show. In real life meth is evil and destroys people. The Sun did an editorial to this effect. They were right.

Since: Feb 12

North Little Rock, AR

#16 Sep 29, 2013
The finale was amazing!
talladrums870

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Sep 30, 2013
crocop wrote:
The finale was amazing!
I know! I thought the ending was appropriate.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 30, 2013
crocop wrote:
The finale was amazing!
Yes I thought the ending was perfect. A great way to go out.^-^
Beth

Sanger, CA

#19 Sep 30, 2013
etcetera etcetera wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I thought the ending was perfect. A great way to go out.^-^
What happened???? I missed it!!!
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 30, 2013
The finale was absolutely perfect! Walt got it done, all dues were paid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what if bacon came from kittens? 46 min Fo Show 318
ISIS Blowing up the Memphis bridge? 46 min Shiek Yer boutie 15
Jesus 52 min Jews 550
Atheists 54 min Jews 29
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 1 hr Guest 321
i want proof that black girls r better than whi... (Apr '11) 1 hr lala 64
What is your deepest secret? 1 hr Corrected 108
How About This 'Baggers ? 7 hr jess 45
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match