ObamaCare AntiChrist
revelation

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
The control mechanisms are in place now. The antichrist can now control ever American. Our elected officials have enabled the serpent to place his controls in our health care system. One will not buy or sell without the mark of the beast. I will gladly cheer the day I am taken by The Lord. I will also cheer the day the serpent and his followers are judged and sent to hell.
guest2

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 3, 2012
revelation wrote:
The control mechanisms are in place now. The antichrist can now control ever American. Our elected officials have enabled the serpent to place his controls in our health care system. One will not buy or sell without the mark of the beast. I will gladly cheer the day I am taken by The Lord. I will also cheer the day the serpent and his followers are judged and sent to hell.
You are the reason people make fun of the south. Did the "serpent" also have a hand in requiring us to carry car insurance on our cars? Lol.

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 3, 2012
while "revelation" is obviously out of touch with reality, it is somewhat relevant that you understand that owning and driving a car is a choice that you make. one that you know comes with obligations and responsibilities.
however, being born is not a decision made by a fetus, therefore the government has no rights over your personal decisions of what you legally purchase and use.

please enjoy your freedom while you have it.
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the reason people make fun of the south. Did the "serpent" also have a hand in requiring us to carry car insurance on our cars? Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former burger joint name ? 8 min Meh 5
Trump in Louisiana 8 min SSOB 86
Mooney Law Firm? (Aug '14) 13 min Inthesun 34
Vote Harold Copenhaver for Mayor so his family ... 17 min Loser 7
Demos BQ 20 min Olddemosbest 6
Trump is Hillarys worst nightmare 23 min guest 4
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 37 min guest 12
Dear Demogaycrat Commies 1 hr SSOB 13
Dear Republicans 1 hr guest 38

Jonesboro Jobs