yes it is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

What model is it? Can you provide a link?
me says

Bono, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

what model and do you still have the receipt?
;)

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

That's really cheap people. My hitachi was 2800.00

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

It's probably a black Friday special they got for a little of nothing, and are looking to make retail profit on. I found a 50 in. Smart tv, also vizio.....for $550 on sale. Keep in mind too, you can get a protection plan from a store that you can't get from this person.
Sorry, but this is nausea inducing that people do stuff like that.
I wouldn't have thought that if they hadn't made it a point to say they bought 2.
me says

Bono, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

walmart had a black friday deal 60" vizio for 688.
really?

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

IsThisNameTaken wrote:
It's probably a black Friday special they got for a little of nothing, and are looking to make retail profit on. I found a 50 in. Smart tv, also vizio.....for $550 on sale. Keep in mind too, you can get a protection plan from a store that you can't get from this person.
Sorry, but this is nausea inducing that people do stuff like that.
I wouldn't have thought that if they hadn't made it a point to say they bought 2.
Who cares if someone wants to make a couple bucks off of walmart? That TV is 999 plus tax is the stores right now so this is saving the buyer a couple hundred dollars while making this person a small profit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
Who cares if someone wants to make a couple bucks off of walmart? That TV is 999 plus tax is the stores right now so this is saving the buyer a couple hundred dollars while making this person a small profit.[/QUOTE]
Read their comment again. They are asking full retail for the tv. If they were only asking a hundred or so above what they paid, I would have scrolled on by. They aren't, they want full price for it...when you can go to the store, and get the same thing for that price, with the option to buy the warranty on it. You have no way of knowing if this tv really even works, if there's something wrong with it you can't return it, and no way to get your money back. That's crap.
I also note there's not a long line if takers for the tv. I know someone who bought extra TVs on black Friday with the intention of reselling for a profit. I told them it was nausea inducing as well.
Bottom line, if you're going to pay full price, you might as well buy it from a store.
really?

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

IsThisNameTaken wrote:
Who cares if someone wants to make a couple bucks off of walmart? That TV is 999 plus tax is the stores right now so this is saving the buyer a couple hundred dollars while making this person a small profit. "

Read their comment again. They are asking full retail for the tv. If they were only asking a hundred or so above what they paid, I would have scrolled on by. They aren't, they want full price for it...when you can go to the store, and get the same thing for that price, with the option to buy the warranty on it. You have no way of knowing if this tv really even works, if there's something wrong with it you can't return it, and no way to get your money back. That's crap.
I also note there's not a long line if takers for the tv. I know someone who bought extra TVs on black Friday with the intention of reselling for a profit. I told them it was nausea inducing as well.
Bottom line, if you're going to pay full price, you might as well buy it from a store.
$950 isn't full retail on it but its close and you are saving the taxes as well. I agree it's smart to buy from the store to get the extended warranty. If someone doesn't care about the warranty then this is a good deal......so long as it is in fact still new in the box.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

$950 isn't full retail on it but its close and you are saving the taxes as well. I agree it's smart to buy from the store to get the extended warranty. If someone doesn't care about the warranty then this is a good deal......so long as it is in fact still new in the box.[/QUOTE]
It's pretty close to full retail on that particular brand though. My husband wants a new tv and I've been shopping for one. That's the only reason I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

127 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 7 min caller 257
Baggers Used to Bltch about Jack Booted Thugs b... 26 min Fo Show 31
Wreck on 63 on 7-21-14 35 min Mike 14
White flags over bridge 36 min Mike 4
What is your deepest secret? 47 min Bubba 10
tubal reversal (Mar '11) 1 hr baby2014 7
ukraine jet shot down 1 hr guest 1
milita heading to the border 1 hr Fo Show 410
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 1 hr Disclaimer 40
Busloads Of Illegals Shopping At Walmart With E... 2 hr Hello 57
Wet/Dry issue 4 hr guest 219
•••
•••