Laquesha

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

So.. who are some wealthy goodlooking hispanic men in Jonesboro?
Smack

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Laquesha wrote:
Wealthy? I would guess the only wealthy ones are the ones that actually *own* some of the Mexican restaurants.
I think that most all of the wealthy ones stayed in Mexico, where they can freely run their drug cartels, now that most of the ones that are healthy enough to flee by running, walking, swimming have all come over here and left the weak ones in their country to fend for themselves.

“I think you better...”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Smack wrote:
<quoted text>
Wealthy? I would guess the only wealthy ones are the ones that actually *own* some of the Mexican restaurants.
I think that most all of the wealthy ones stayed in Mexico, where they can freely run their drug cartels, now that most of the ones that are healthy enough to flee by running, walking, swimming have all come over here and left the weak ones in their country to fend for themselves.
you are so stupid.All the mexicans over here have money you crazy idiot.Look around from your computer screen once in awhile.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

i didnt know there were any
Donna Dabo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Wealthy? I would guess the only wealthy ones are the ones that actually *own* some of the Mexican restaurants.... since u took it upon yourself to make that statement, why don't you name some of them? Or better yet, one main family that owns 4 of them here in jonesboro? Or go by the Lexington graveyard shift and ask Jennifer.
Smack

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Lolita Luvz Smack wrote:
<quoted text>you are so stupid.All the mexicans over here have money you crazy idiot.Look around from your computer screen once in awhile.
Donna......Your little world is about to get even more screwed up than it already is. Hide and watch.......you can even watch from your computer.:)
big t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

And i can't wait.
really

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Laquesha wrote:
umm, LOL!
Avgjoe

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

They are all wealthy because they work for cash and live off our governmental assistance programs. They get HUD housing, food stamps, WIC, gov cell phones, and send their kids to our school for free, and get free obamacare healthcare, all while they work for cash and pay no taxes. This is how they drive nice vehicles and have tons of cash while average Americans like you and me work for a honest living and pay taxes to support them. I have to buy my own health care, pay my own mortgage, my own utilities...food... Not much left ofer after all that where as they pay nothing and live for free. Think about that before you hire them for cheap labor to mow your yard or do construction.....
smashed your kitten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Smack wrote:
<quoted text>
Donna......Your little world is about to get even more screwed up than it already is. Hide and watch.......you can even watch from your computer.:)
no its time the jokes on you.
mee

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Does any one know Hugo Garcia???? Just missing him.
smashed your kitten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

smack your a c u u u nt.always on here giving your f u u ucking advice! im the master at this game.what do you know about mexicans?nothing! im ready to play with you

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

smashed your kitten wrote:
smack your a c u u u nt.always on here giving your f u u ucking advice! im the master at this game.what do you know about mexicans?nothing! im ready to play with you
Can you name a wealthy mexican?I didn't think so.Now take my advice and go die.
martha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you name a wealthy mexican?I didn't think so.Now take my advice and go die.
Ernesto Mancilla

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Avgjoe wrote:
They are all wealthy because they work for cash and live off our governmental assistance programs. They get HUD housing, food stamps, WIC, gov cell phones, and send their kids to our school for free, and get free obamacare healthcare, all while they work for cash and pay no taxes. This is how they drive nice vehicles and have tons of cash while average Americans like you and me work for a honest living and pay taxes to support them. I have to buy my own health care, pay my own mortgage, my own utilities...food... Not much left ofer after all that where as they pay nothing and live for free. Think about that before you hire them for cheap labor to mow your yard or do construction.....
Are you trying to say that the only reason mexican's are wealthy is because they don't have to pay taxes? Even if i had that money in my pocket that i instead pay to taxes on top of my net income it still would not make that big of a difference.
Let me spell it out for you. Mexican Drug Cartels.
Our government is giving our taxdollars to mexicans to set up here in America.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Avgjoe wrote:
They are all wealthy because they work for cash and live off our governmental assistance programs. They get HUD housing, food stamps, WIC, gov cell phones, and send their kids to our school for free, and get free obamacare healthcare, all while they work for cash and pay no taxes.
Why would our government put money into something at the expense of taxpayers that they are not even going to get a revenue back out of?
In other words. Why give the taxpayer's money to mexicans to be here in America and then not even tax the income that mexicans make?
It's like putting other people money into something and not even expecting a return on it.
Avgjoe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to say that the only reason mexican's are wealthy is because they don't have to pay taxes? Even if i had that money in my pocket that i instead pay to taxes on top of my net income it still would not make that big of a difference.
Let me spell it out for you. Mexican Drug Cartels.
Our government is giving our taxdollars to mexicans to set up here in America.
I'm saying, if you didn't pay taxes, didn't pay rent, didn't have to buy groceries, didn't have to pay for health care, didn't have to pay for your kids lunch at school.,. And got to keep 100% of your wages, yes you would be wealthy, even at min wage! Why does the government allow this? Idk! Maybe it's them lying or abusing it, im not saying the system is designed to work like this... But that's how it ends up
JENNIFER

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Smack wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY THE HELL WOULD U PUT MY NAME IN THIS DONNA, I DONT EVEN KNOW U. IVE BEEN WITH MARTIN AGUILAR FOR 9 MTHS AND HES NOT WEALTHY IF THATS WHAT U MEAN? I LOVE HIM FOR THE WAY HE TREAT ME NOT HIS MONEY.
what donna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

JENNIFER wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY THE HELL WOULD U PUT MY NAME IN THIS DONNA, I DONT EVEN KNOW U. IVE BEEN WITH MARTIN AGUILAR FOR 9 MTHS AND HES NOT WEALTHY IF THATS WHAT U MEAN? I LOVE HIM FOR THE WAY HE TREAT ME NOT HIS MONEY.
what donna are you talking about?
jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

what donna wrote:
<quoted text>what donna are you talking about?
donna dabo, she dont even know me, and im not from jonesboro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 31 min Brian_G 944
milita heading to the border 55 min Fo Show 187
Moving to Jonesboro, What to avoid ? 56 min Duke Sky Walker 17
Should the city/A+P commission bail out ASU? 1 hr guest 14
Sara at Ocharleys (Jul '12) 1 hr steve 6
White House sets focus on VA clean-up 1 hr Aladin and Tinkerbell 20
Ignorant letter to the editor. 2 hr guest 19
Who is the worst president since WWII? 4 hr American Conservative 109
•••