I need a good realtor to SELL my house

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wants to sell

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 1, 2009
There are so many realtors in this town, and it seems I see signs for a handful of them all over the place. But I want to know who will work the hardest to sell my house. I am looking to buy another house, so I really don't want to end up with 2 mortgages. Who will work the hardest to sell my house even if it isn't a 5000 sq ft McMansion.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 1, 2009
With times like they are, all the realtors are busting a** to sell. I use Sherlyn Blackwell at Fred Dacus Realtors and she has sold two houses for me. She sold both much quicker than I expected based on what other people had told me.
moving

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 1, 2009
wants to sell wrote:
There are so many realtors in this town, and it seems I see signs for a handful of them all over the place. But I want to know who will work the hardest to sell my house. I am looking to buy another house, so I really don't want to end up with 2 mortgages. Who will work the hardest to sell my house even if it isn't a 5000 sq ft McMansion.
We hired Carole Edgar through Creye-Leike Realty. I don't know if Creye-Leike is the best, or not, but she sure is. No one could work harder or do more to sell a house, or help find one.

Lake Charles, LA

#4 May 1, 2009
I think all the top agents would do a good job selling your house. What I've done in the past is check out their websites, (if you can't easily find them, neither can buyers) and see how each one markets their listings. Pick two or three and interview each, then go with who impresses you most. Hope this helps.
J H W

Big Spring, TX

#5 May 1, 2009
I highly recommend Pam Holler with Exit Real Estate. She is a very hard worker and will go above and beyond the call of duty to help you---any time day or night. So just give her a holler---that is call Pam Holler.:o)) You will be glad you did!
Good one

Lake Charles, LA

#6 May 1, 2009
Marshall Ghant. If he can't sell it, NOBODY wants it.
I know

Lonsdale, AR

#7 May 1, 2009
Thanks to Greg Baugh, my husband, my two children and I are are living in the house of our dreams. We listed our 1100 square foot house in Griffin Park with Greg and he sold it within 3 months. With our house being sold we obviously needed to find one immediately, and with second baby soon on the way, we were a bit panic-stricken. So he listened to our feedback and took us out to all the houses I'd found on the internet and we THOUGHT we found the house of our dreams but he knew of one that would soon be showing and suggested we wait until they put it on the market. Well, we are now living in that house he suggested we look at, and couldn't be happier. Thanks to Greg Baugh we are living in the house of our dreams in a wonderful neighborhood! Not a day goes by when I don't think of the reason why we are here= Greg Baugh!
Realist

Lake Charles, LA

#8 May 1, 2009
I know wrote:
Thanks to Greg Baugh, my husband, my two children and I are are living in the house of our dreams. We listed our 1100 square foot house in Griffin Park with Greg and he sold it within 3 months. With our house being sold we obviously needed to find one immediately, and with second baby soon on the way, we were a bit panic-stricken. So he listened to our feedback and took us out to all the houses I'd found on the internet and we THOUGHT we found the house of our dreams but he knew of one that would soon be showing and suggested we wait until they put it on the market. Well, we are now living in that house he suggested we look at, and couldn't be happier. Thanks to Greg Baugh we are living in the house of our dreams in a wonderful neighborhood! Not a day goes by when I don't think of the reason why we are here= Greg Baugh!
Nice post, Greg.

Lake Charles, LA

#9 May 1, 2009
would you like to know who isn't a good realtor??
Calm

Fisher, AR

#10 May 1, 2009
I hear good things about Keith Pace.

Lake Charles, LA

#11 May 1, 2009
guest wrote:
would you like to know who isn't a good realtor??
Who?
Be Careful

Lake Charles, LA

#12 May 1, 2009
wants to sell wrote:
Don't make the mistake of listing with an agent who has a ton of listings. Your house will not get any special attention and you'll just be another listing.
Heres mine

Russellville, AR

#13 May 1, 2009
We use Dell Parker. He's great and really gets the word out.
wants to sell

Jonesboro, AR

#16 May 4, 2009
thanks for all the great advice. Now, who should I stay away from?

Saint Albans, WV

#17 May 4, 2009
Realist wrote:
<quoted text>Nice post, Greg.
LOL
former rez

Little Rock, AR

#19 May 4, 2009
Karen Gott is excellent. I am not sure who she works for now, but she is the cat's pajamas.

Lake Charles, LA

#20 May 4, 2009
JonesboroClient wrote:
Marshall Ghant would definitely be a good one. He works with clients in all price ranges, and is very down to earth. He is one of the top sellers in Jonesboro.
I was paying for gas and Marshall Ghant was in front of me. During the few minute wait he asked me if I was looking to buy or sell a house and gave me his card. Now that's a salesman taking advantage of every opportunity.
U mmm Hummmm

Lake Charles, LA

#21 May 5, 2009
Yeah and he's so hot and he's sexy as hell to boot! I'm tempted to buy sone houses just so he can re-sell them for me! LOL!
Houseshopping

Jonesboro, AR

#22 May 7, 2009
wants to sell wrote:
where is your house located?
wants to sell

Jonesboro, AR

#23 May 8, 2009
Houseshopping wrote:
<quoted text>
where is your house located?
Just off Hasbrook Rd, about a mile from Dan Ave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
An open invitation to the ‘baggerless CCC! 14 min Ummm 124
CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, New York Times, Po... 17 min guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min BARNEYII 43,242
why weren't the school shooters shot? 1 hr guest 15
School shooting today 1 hr Uncle Tom 55
Pool for swimming party 3 hr they are insane 9
gone 5 hr Guest 7

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages