Why should I vote for Obama/Biden in 2012 ?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 76 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Southern Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Can anyone answer this ?
some reasons

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

1. You hate America.
2. You are too stupid to live.
3. You love getting screwed to the wall.
jason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

some reasons wrote:
1. You hate America.
2. You are too stupid to live.
3. You love getting screwed to the wall.
yeah what he said
also

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

because you are a social parasite who feeds off the American taxpayer and you don't want to have to take responsibility for your own life.
Barretit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

because you are Muslim
A Friend

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

because you are stuped

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Because the GOP is the party of the rich. Romeny will give giant tax breaks to the rich and balance the books on the backs of the poor and middle class.
Orval

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Because the GOP is the party of the rich. Romeny will give giant tax breaks to the rich and balance the books on the backs of the poor and middle class.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEn!!!!!!!!
Sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

The GOP knows how to handle money and can help with the 17 trillion debt. Vote obama back in and the word middle class will be a thing of the past. We will all be poor and owned by people who want to collect. Try it for another 4 for a free ride, just hope you understand what you are doing to your children.

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Because your poor black and dumb, And the demrats is where your welfare money and all your free stuff comes from.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Sue wrote:
The GOP knows how to handle money and can help with the 17 trillion debt. Vote obama back in and the word middle class will be a thing of the past. We will all be poor and owned by people who want to collect. Try it for another 4 for a free ride, just hope you understand what you are doing to your children.
Romney may know how to handle money but I don't think they will let him use offshore accounts if he is elected president. Who do you think will be those wanting to collect? Romney's buddies - the rich.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney may know how to handle money but I don't think they will let him use offshore accounts if he is elected president. Who do you think will be those wanting to collect? Romney's buddies - the rich.
Name me one Obama buddy that is not one of the 1%.
Orval

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Sue wrote:
Sue, you've got it ass-backward. The Repugnicans got us into
this mess and THEY are destroying the middle class. If you're
not rich, Sue then you're just pain dumb.
Orval

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one Obama buddy that is not one of the 1%.
Me.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

What if you are poor and come from a poor family, but you work very hard for about 25 years, save and invest well. As a result you are now "rich." this describes me. Am I now the enemy? Should I give more of what I made to the government so they can redistribute it to the current "poor?" or should I be allowed to spend it, create a business, etc, which will all stimulate the economy? This is a no brained and if Dems would just think for a minute they would get this.
Orval

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
What if you are poor and come from a poor family, but you work very hard for about 25 years, save and invest well. As a result you are now "rich." this describes me. Am I now the enemy? Should I give more of what I made to the government so they can redistribute it to the current "poor?" or should I be allowed to spend it, create a business, etc, which will all stimulate the economy? This is a no brained and if Dems would just think for a minute they would get this.
You are what's wrong with this country. You only think of yourself.
I guess you're one of those that built your business all by yourself. No help from government or ANYBODY.
Southern Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Orval wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what's wrong with this country. You only think of yourself.
I guess you're one of those that built your business all by yourself. No help from government or ANYBODY.
No ORVAL you are what is wrong with this country ! You can't inteligently carry on a coneversation about policy or ideology. You only scream cuss and insult people. I'll bet You can't name 5 promises Obama has kept. You just insult and act ignorant and never say anything inteligent.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Orval wrote:
<quoted text>You are what's wrong with this country. You only think of yourself.
I had help from a lot of good employees, and they have accumulated wealth too as a result. I sure didn't have any help from the government. See that's not the job of government. And I'm very charitable with my money as well. I help the poor, oppressed, sick, old, etc through my giving. I don't need the government to do it for me. I've created a ton of jobs and helped a ton of people. I also came from nothing, but I was always taught a strong work ethic. How am I what's wrong with this country??? Why should I pay more taxes to a bloated government that is just going to waste my hard earned money? I can be much more efficient than the government. It sounds like you and I agree more than you think. We need to help each other. But it sure ain't the governments job. They are inefficient with everything they touch. Just like social security. That was supposed to be in a lockbox but they've spent it all and bankrupted that system.
Orval

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Southern Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
No ORVAL you are what is wrong with this country ! You can't inteligently carry on a coneversation about policy or ideology. You only scream cuss and insult people. I'll bet You can't name 5 promises Obama has kept. You just insult and act ignorant and never say anything inteligent.
I remember you, you're the one lying about the dem. convention.
I haven't seen anything from you but lies. And what ideology have you mentioned lately. I'm beginning to think you "ain't right"
in the head.
Southern Patriot

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Orval wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you, you're the one lying about the dem. convention.
I haven't seen anything from you but lies. And what ideology have you mentioned lately. I'm beginning to think you "ain't right"
in the head.
You choosing to deny facts does not make me a liar. Thank you for proving my point !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Perry's 'Operation Strong Candidate' 40 min Fo Show 8
Duck Dynasty --- is it over? 53 min Fo Show 54
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Obama care 29,069
tiffany lanfair (Jun '13) 1 hr som1thatknows 3
George Zimmerman (Jul '13) 1 hr Beavis 173
Vote on Mouse's Biggest Lie 1 hr Who is the best liar 23
Sick of Racist White People (Jan '11) 1 hr Beavis 646
Goodbye white people 4 hr Politico 18
Wet/Dry issue 4 hr Black 262