First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new in town

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Sep 21, 2008
What do you know about them? I just moved here and need a propane supplier, but I've heard some really bad stuff about them lately.
no way

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Sep 21, 2008
dont go there
FERRELLGAS SUCKS

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Sep 21, 2008
I LEFT THERE LAST WINTER AND WILL NEVER GO BACK. THEY JUST KEPT RAISING THEIR PRICES ON ME. I'M WITH CRAFT NOW AND THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER.
gtn1982

Lubbock, TX

#4 Sep 22, 2008
I switced from ferrellgas over two years ago, after being a customer for over ten years. there customer service is horrible! They took over 2 weeks on two different occasions to fill my tank, even after i callled them and told them i was low. We were on a keep full program, and still ran out. I do not know what happened there, but they have lost many customers. CRAFT is a local company. They were cheapest on tank rental and setup when i switched. Price per gallon is competitive and have never ran out. OH MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!
Me too

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Sep 22, 2008
I switched sometime last winter too. There was a girl in there that ran it for years and years (can't think of her name). She quit and it just all seemed to fall apart. Sweet girl. I always made sure I was talking to her when I called in.

“Be who you are !!!!”

Since: Sep 08

Lake City

#6 Sep 22, 2008
I would use Craft, they are a really good locally owned company, we went on vacation last winter and when we came home our tank had ran out and they were there 1st thing Mon morning and didnt even charge us for our mistake. We were with Ferrelgas for several yrs before we switched but they always wanted you to buy alot or they didnt want to come out and it would take several days after you called to get someone out. I even had them fill up my tank before without calling them.
Jesse Craft

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Feb 17, 2009
This is Jesse Craft with craft propane i would just like to say thank you to all of our customers we really do appreciate it.
Tammy Collier

Ozark, AL

#8 Feb 17, 2009
DON'T GO THERE
Erin

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 18, 2009
NO! Stay away! They will totally price gouge the heck out of you!

Willis, TX

#10 Jun 22, 2009
Me too wrote:
I switched sometime last winter too. There was a girl in there that ran it for years and years (can't think of her name). She quit and it just all seemed to fall apart. Sweet girl. I always made sure I was talking to her when I called in.
I remember her! I left a few years ago because they had an idiot for a manager but that girl had a good head on her shoulders. I didnt know she left but good for her.
U S A

Benton, AR

#11 Jun 23, 2009
new in town wrote:
What do you know about them? I just moved here and need a propane supplier, but I've heard some really bad stuff about them lately.
Don't walk, RUN away. They even charge you for not buying enough gas, or did before I dumped them, not to mention their driver knocking on the door demanding to know why I wasn't burning more gas. No kidding.
just the facts

Littleton, CO

#12 Jun 23, 2009
andersons propane cant be beat office is in bergman ar but they have service here local 1 800 789 5549

Big Spring, TX

#13 Jan 7, 2010
Cannot stand them. Mean old bunch of bitties there now. I agree with others. They used to be nicer. Run fast and far.
Hank Hill

Bossier City, LA

#14 Jan 7, 2010
Strickland Propane is a pretty good place for all your propane and propane accessories.
MF Thatherton

United States

#15 Jan 7, 2010
Don't listen to that Hank Hill. He'll rip you off especially during their "grillstravaganza" event. He even exploited his own son Bobby as child labor. Remember MF (My Friend) Thatherton for all your propane needs.
Just Saying

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2010
I called Ferrell and Craft fr price comparison. Craft quoted $1.94/gallon. Ferrell wanted $2.53. Unfortunately I am with Ferrell now. I told them to pick up my tank and I would go with Craft. I was told they couldn't move my tank until Spring. I talked with the manager and got the price down to $2.05. I filled because I was very low (glad I did!). I will be trading as soon as possible and going with Craft.
What

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 8, 2010
Just Saying wrote:
I called Ferrell and Craft fr price comparison. Craft quoted $1.94/gallon. Ferrell wanted $2.53. Unfortunately I am with Ferrell now. I told them to pick up my tank and I would go with Craft. I was told they couldn't move my tank until Spring. I talked with the manager and got the price down to $2.05. I filled because I was very low (glad I did!). I will be trading as soon as possible and going with Craft.
Do you have room next to the Ferrellgas tank to set another tank? Then let FG pick up their tank when they get ready?

I'm not defending FG, and I'm not crazy about their price or service, but last spring they had a program where you could book gas for this winter and lock in the price. Mine is still lower than the Craft price quoted here.
uncle bob

Mountain Pine, AR

#19 Jan 8, 2010
Ferrellgas just kept going up and up on their prices. Told them to come and get their tank. They said "can't do it"---so I unhooked it, hooked it to my john deere and pulled it down into the woods--they can still have it if they can find it!!!
Bigguns Galoreoman

Watford, UK

#20 Jan 8, 2010
uncle bob wrote:
Ferrellgas just kept going up and up on their prices. Told them to come and get their tank. They said "can't do it"---so I unhooked it, hooked it to my john deere and pulled it down into the woods--they can still have it if they can find it!!!
That's some funny shlt right there!!! Good for you! Screw those scumbags!
smoke

Trumann, AR

#21 Jan 8, 2010
Allright! uncle bob,you should also tell them where to stick it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 39 min Bad Bart 41,506
Blake Anderson On the Hot Seat 1 hr Otto 4
FBI = Great 2 hr The Orange Turd T... 5
Buh-bye individual mandate! 2 hr Drain The Swamp 6
Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea ... 2 hr GreenIsTheNewRED 31
Breaking: Soros Bankrolls Trump Sexual Harassme... 2 hr Seriously 40
Choices vs Inclinations 6 hr shambala 30
Beggars at Jonesboro stoplights 11 hr eater 79

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web