Other

Undecided

justice for marc

Jonesboro, AR

#3648 Aug 14, 2013
Well were looking at next week for a date!!! Damn

Jonesboro, AR

#3649 Aug 14, 2013
they aint gonna be no justice they the prosecution done dragged their feet to long
Gary

Ashburn, VA

#3650 Aug 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
Idk
???
justice for marc

Jonesboro, AR

#3651 Aug 15, 2013
Just a reminder that the memorial for Marc is the 24th of August. Saturday week. At Jonesboro Memorial Park at 10 a.m.
justice for marc

Jonesboro, AR

#3653 Aug 19, 2013
This one is for Marc!!
Still Wondering Jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#3654 Aug 19, 2013
justice for marc wrote:
Just a reminder that the memorial for Marc is the 24th of August. Saturday week. At Jonesboro Memorial Park at 10 a.m.
Hey JFM, Where is that located? Downtown next to hospital? Sorry, I am not from Jonesboro. Thanks, hope you are well and ttyl:).
Mozell Gradias

Ashburn, VA

#3655 Aug 19, 2013
The best free on line dating site. Everythings really free, free video chat, free flirting and you can share high quality content free!! http://tinyurl.com/lykcvyz
justice for marc

Jonesboro, AR

#3656 Aug 19, 2013
Still Wondering Jonesboro wrote:
<quoted text> Hey JFM, Where is that located? Downtown next to hospital? Sorry, I am not from Jonesboro. Thanks, hope you are well and ttyl:).
Hey SWJ!! HRU? Jonesboro Memorial Park is just down from Central Baptist Church. Best way to tell you is to exit onto the interstate from Stadium Blvd heading toward Bono. Once on the interstate, you will take the next exit which is Harrisburg rd. You will see a Burger King on your right, take a left at the light. You will cross back over the overpass and go thru the light,(on green of course);) the church is just up on the right and the park is about 1/8 mile on the left from the church!! TTYL. ;) I'm not for sure which direction you will be coming from. Let me know if this helps!!
Will she

Marion, AR

#3659 Aug 20, 2013
Will Brooke beable to attend college this year or should we all put together a fund to send her? I travel county to county let me know maybe each county can help

Memphis, TN

#3660 Aug 20, 2013
Brooke is attending ASU.
rod blagojevich

Jonesboro, AR

#3661 Aug 20, 2013
hey Michelle, could i have a smell when i get out???

United States

#3662 Aug 21, 2013
justice for marc wrote:
<quoted text>Hey SWJ!! HRU? Jonesboro Memorial Park is just down from Central Baptist Church. Best way to tell you is to exit onto the interstate from Stadium Blvd heading toward Bono. Once on the interstate, you will take the next exit which is Harrisburg rd. You will see a Burger King on your right, take a left at the light. You will cross back over the overpass and go thru the light,(on green of course);) the church is just up on the right and the park is about 1/8 mile on the left from the church!! TTYL. ;) I'm not for sure which direction you will be coming from. Let me know if this helps!!
Trial date? Any new news?

Jonesboro, AR

#3663 Aug 21, 2013
Maybe working out a plea deal? It's looking very bleak for Michelle from what little I know.
old gal

Lockhart, TX

#3664 Aug 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
Maybe working out a plea deal? It's looking very bleak for Michelle from what little I know.
As well it should!
justice for marc

Jonesboro, AR

#3665 Aug 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Trial date? Any new news?
They were to get together this past Monday but that fell thru, they are to meet tomorrow!

United States

#3666 Aug 21, 2013
justice for marc wrote:
<quoted text>They were to get together this past Monday but that fell thru, they are to meet tomorrow!
Same group that met last time?

United States

#3667 Aug 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
Justice is a hard pill to swallow when you are on the wrong side.

Jonesboro, AR

#3668 Aug 22, 2013
So did judge decide about testimony being allowed in??
justice for marc

Jonesboro, AR

#3669 Aug 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
So did judge decide about testimony being allowed in??
Put everyone on a gag order!! Don't really know. But the judge,attorneys, "IT" and all the people that J.M. has told over the past 2 years and what I have posted, know, that is for sure!! And I might add the confession was told before the closed hearing!! Nothing has been said since.

La Vergne, TN

#3670 Aug 22, 2013
Just in, Chamber day is Sept.10 with a trial of Sept. 16th now it's time for the prosecutors to bring the heat. It's Hammer time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary the Murderer 27 min guest 3
Clinton’s Latest Lies Threaten Her Candidacy: ... 30 min guest 2
Feminism is cancer 31 min guest 5
Dr. Drew Show Canceled Just Days After He Quest... 37 min guest 14
Arkansas Glass Container Corp. (Jul '11) 2 hr Wondering 24
White House rejects Donald Trump’s claim that b... 3 hr URARat4Clinton 6
Proof Hillary Staged Pickle Stunt 3 hr Now_What- 37
Hillary has Brain Damage 4 hr guest 14

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web