His wife

His dad

His father in law

Other

Undecided

hey

Marion, AR

#2568 Mar 1, 2013
do you think this trial will be highly aired. such as tons of media?
just wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#2569 Mar 1, 2013
When is the trial ? And where I haven't kept up in awhile but I hope she gets what she deserves... It's kinda of sickening seeing her drive around town without a care in the world! I know if my husband got murdered I'm not sure how I could go on!

Hot Springs Village, AR

#2570 Mar 2, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>You are truly a dumbasss!! What part of nonprofit is it that you don't understand? Go suck hind tit!! That is if you can find one!! And at least Marcs parents is trying to make a positive out of the killer "IT" mess!! What is "IT" trying to do? Lets see, party, screw as many men and women as she can before going to prison, steal more money, create another insurance fraud, screwing with the kids minds with all the lies and deceit and the list goes on. For you my man, you are useless to society so go stick your head in your asss, fart and die! The world would be a better place!! lmao Thank you!!
You spend your hours ranting on a thread about someone that got killed then you tell someone that you don't even know that the world would be better off if they were dead. What a hypocrite.

You have a serious obsession and doubt that your motives are for the deceased. You are fanning the flames of your own ego.
justice

Blytheville, AR

#2571 Mar 2, 2013
Bumpity bump bump!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2572 Mar 2, 2013
reply wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend your hours ranting on a thread about someone that got killed then you tell someone that you don't even know that the world would be better off if they were dead. What a hypocrite.
You have a serious obsession and doubt that your motives are for the deceased. You are fanning the flames of your own ego.
You obviously did not read what was said about Marcs parents and there fore you have head in asss as well!! Go suck hind tit!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2574 Mar 2, 2013
Well the new trial date of June the 4th(pretrial)and June the 17th (trial) may hold! Why? Our prosecutors are going to fight the change of venue in hope to keep it in Jonesboro. YES!!!!!!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2575 Mar 2, 2013
Hey "IT"!! The end is coming!! Tick,Tock!! Tick,Tock!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2576 Mar 2, 2013
Hey Michelle, have you made contact with BERTHA yet! Better get in touch and let her know how you like it! You know top or bottom!! Now you know i'm talking about the bunk beds, not sex! Or was I? lol
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2577 Mar 2, 2013
It has been over 18 months since Marc was shot dead by the order of his wife! You know the one that is out with her 25 year old boyfriend and dopehead. Has anyone said that she was keeping him up at least 8 months before she had Marc shot? Paying room and board with the stolen money from the rental businesses!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2578 Mar 2, 2013
I bet the Gulleys are ready for her asss to go to prison so they can take access to their home!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2579 Mar 2, 2013
Wonder if "IT" is still keeping her Vodka in the closet so Zac can't find it?
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2580 Mar 2, 2013
Wonder if "IT's" friend are planning a final Gulf Shore trip for the killer before her trial?
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2581 Mar 2, 2013
Wonder how Moderm Woodmen feels by paying a killer $500,000 blood money so that she may run free until her trial?
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2582 Mar 2, 2013
Wonder how "IT" will explain in her lies just how the text messages got on her phone? You know the ones between her and her REJECT DAD who is already in prison!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2583 Mar 2, 2013
Wonder how she is going to explain in her lies just how she confessed from her own mouth just how she had to have Marc killed? Not only to one person, but two! And at different times!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2584 Mar 2, 2013
Wonder how she is going to explain that out of all the days she has owned a cell phone and texted a few hundred times a day, that the day of Marcs death is the only day that she ever erased all the text messages. Except one!! Which tied her to the plot to kill Marc!! Thank you GOD!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2585 Mar 2, 2013
Good night to all, even to the ones that cannot stand me! ;)
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2586 Mar 2, 2013
hey wrote:
do you think this trial will be highly aired. such as tons of media?
I think so! I do know that DATELINE will be there!! They have already interviewed Marcs parents!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2587 Mar 2, 2013
GuestA wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the awesome job. Bump!
Thank you!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2588 Mar 2, 2013
justice wrote:
Bumpity bump bump!!
Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ar hb 1228 1 min guest 85
Holly at sport clips 4 min need a trim 1
Disclaimer & Barton Begging me to register 13 min Ummm 3
California Wine 15 min Sam I Am 54
Rebels Motorcycle Club (Oct '11) 19 min 15 forever 131
News Officer finds drug in man's buttocks at jail 19 min FoShow 18
Thank goodness. Cotton for president!!! 25 min Guest 3
Global Warming Facts 1 hr Ummm 81
People With Low IQ Tend To Be Socially Conserva... 1 hr Smile 27
Hillary Nailed on Benghazi? 1 hr William 146