• His dad
  • His father in law
  • Other
  • Undecided
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2459 Feb 13, 2013
Marcs friend wrote:
I'm not Dave but know him. JFM say what you want according to you only you know the facts sorry your so blinded with hate you won't hear the truth. If you are so knowledgeable then you know I spoke the truth.
Again Thank you Guest for your words of compassion. Yours were the only ones I have found on this site so I will not be on here unless I see more false statements of what Marc supposedly said.
Your full of Michelle crap!!! Let me ask you one question? If you were such good friends with Marc, then why did it take you 16 months after Marcs death to come out of the closet and bring up allegations that has not got a DAMN thing to do with MARC?? Go back and hide in your hole,(hopefully not Michelles) and lose yourself again!! Thanks!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2460 Feb 13, 2013
You know one has to wonder just why a select few people want to keep the kids name out of this mess! We all know that Michelle is the reason they are in it and know that she could go nuts and take their lives at any given minute. May GOD watch over them until she goes to prison.
sick of it

Oklahoma City, OK

#2462 Feb 13, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
And for those that want to try and advert attention away form "IT" and use the old Brooke allegations,(over 5 years ago) well it does not work! "NO" charges were ever brought forth and the LAW stated that Brooke was "SEXTING" her many boyfriends at the time! Now for the so called "Marcs Friend", you brought this up and for what ever reason your trying to protect Michelle, the Brooke thing is not going to work! So drop it!! And if you have good info on Michelle and why she had Marc KILLED, then talk about that!! So bring "IT" on!!
I have kept up with this thread. I am so sick of you bringing the kids names up on here and saying things about them. You don't have to like Brooke. If you care as much about the boys as you say you do, you wouldn't keep talking about her. She and zac are very close. Or are you not close enough to them to realize that? You are pathetic. I have always taken up for you and felt that you truly loved Marc. I am beginning to think you just like drama!! Do NOT run Brooke down on here one more time or you will have legal battles of your own to deal with, and you won't be able to worry about Michelle.
really now

United States

#2463 Feb 13, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>I have kept up with this thread. I am so sick of you bringing the kids names up on here and saying things about them. You don't have to like Brooke. If you care as much about the boys as you say you do, you wouldn't keep talking about her. She and zac are very close. Or are you not close enough to them to realize that? You are pathetic. I have always taken up for you and felt that you truly loved Marc. I am beginning to think you just like drama!! Do NOT run Brooke down on here one more time or you will have legal battles of your own to deal with, and you won't be able to worry about Michelle.
The only way you can be charged with any crimes for posting on here about any one, no matter the age, is if what your posting is false. If what JFM says is true then he can post it all he wants whether you like it or not. You may think its mean, but the truth is the truth! Wrong doings have consequences and having people air your dirty laundry is just one if them. So your threats won't stop anyone from speaking the truth. Nothin you can do about it!

Jonesboro, AR

#2464 Feb 13, 2013
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
I have kept up with this thread. I am so sick of you bringing the kids names up on here and saying things about them. You don't have to like Brooke. If you care as much about the boys as you say you do, you wouldn't keep talking about her. She and zac are very close. Or are you not close enough to them to realize that? You are pathetic. I have always taken up for you and felt that you truly loved Marc. I am beginning to think you just like drama!! Do NOT run Brooke down on here one more time or you will have legal battles of your own to deal with, and you won't be able to worry about Michelle.
Everybody knows their names by now whether they're mentioned on here or not so no need getting your knickers in a twist. Their mother and grandfather have made them very well known. If you want to complain about that, you should take it up with thwm-not with JFM.

United States

#2465 Feb 14, 2013
Marcs friend wrote:
I'm not Dave but know him. JFM say what you want according to you only you know the facts sorry your so blinded with hate you won't hear the truth. If you are so knowledgeable then you know I spoke the truth.
Again Thank you Guest for your words of compassion. Yours were the only ones I have found on this site so I will not be on here unless I see more false statements of what Marc supposedly said.
well Dave that's nice and all, but even if Marc HATED his parents (and I'm saying IF) it still doesn't give Michelle the right to have him killed. PERIOD!
LOW

West Plains, MO

#2466 Feb 14, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>The truth bothers you don't it! And if you can't stand the truth, then stay off this thread!! Plain and simple!! Oh!!! Brooke, the STEP daughter of Marc, for years was in trouble!! Zac was always the bright one!! Very good kid!! Blake will be the computer guru!! Good kid also!! Their mother, words can not describe her!!!! Well one word can, KILLER!!
Truth or not, she is a MINOR. Have you no sort of compassion for these children being drug through the mud. And who gives a rats @$$ if she was his step daughter, TO HIM THAT WAS HIS DAUGHTER! you must not have known Marc very well because if he was still here, he wouldn't stand for someone talking about his daughter that way. These children have suffered enough without someone running their names on this damn website. Your pathetic. Talk about "IT" all you want, but leave the children out of it.
LOW

West Plains, MO

#2467 Feb 14, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way you can be charged with any crimes for posting on here about any one, no matter the age, is if what your posting is false. If what JFM says is true then he can post it all he wants whether you like it or not. You may think its mean, but the truth is the truth! Wrong doings have consequences and having people air your dirty laundry is just one if them. So your threats won't stop anyone from speaking the truth. Nothin you can do about it!
Basically it's heresay until JFM can prove that what they are posting is true. Slandering the minor on this website is just pathetic and low. Anyone who TRULY knew Marc, knew that all three of them children were his entire world. He loved them ALL THE SAME. Step child or not.
really now

United States

#2468 Feb 14, 2013
LOW wrote:
<quoted text>Basically it's heresay until JFM can prove that what they are posting is true. Slandering the minor on this website is just pathetic and low. Anyone who TRULY knew Marc, knew that all three of them children were his entire world. He loved them ALL THE SAME. Step child or not.
And basically, it has to be proven false before he/she can get into any trouble for posting it. Take a bow and stfu. If any of you care for those kids you should be trying your hardest to get them away from that monster disguised as a mother! Before she does any more damage!!
GuestA

Oklahoma City, OK

#2470 Feb 16, 2013
really now wrote:
<quoted text>And basically, it has to be proven false before he/she can get into any trouble for posting it. Take a bow and stfu. If any of you care for those kids you should be trying your hardest to get them away from that monster disguised as a mother! Before she does any more damage!!
Bump!
old gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#2471 Feb 16, 2013
LOW wrote:
<quoted text>Basically it's heresay until JFM can prove that what they are posting is true. Slandering the minor on this website is just pathetic and low. Anyone who TRULY knew Marc, knew that all three of them children were his entire world. He loved them ALL THE SAME. Step child or not.
Slander is the spoken word. Libel is written and the burden of proof would be on the person bringing the suit. They'd have to show there was malicious intent that the words were written to malign the character of the girl, a tough job in itself.

West Memphis, AR

#2472 Feb 16, 2013
old gal wrote:
<quoted text>Slander is the spoken word. Libel is written and the burden of proof would be on the person bringing the suit. They'd have to show there was malicious intent that the words were written to malign the character of the girl, a tough job in itself.
Well that doesn't make it right for someone to do now does it? That's a pretty pathetic moral compass there, especially where minors are involved. Pretty disgusting
old gal

Oklahoma City, OK

#2474 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Well that doesn't make it right for someone to do now does it? That's a pretty pathetic moral compass there, especially where minors are involved. Pretty disgusting
Hey, pal, that's the law. Don't trash the messenger, I'm just tellin ya what the law requires. This kind of thing is for grown-ups, so if you're not gonna run with the big boys you'd best hush up and stay on the porch. Moral norms don't necessarily go hand in hand with the law.

West Memphis, AR

#2475 Feb 17, 2013
old gal wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, pal, that's the law. Don't trash the messenger, I'm just tellin ya what the law requires. This kind of thing is for grown-ups, so if you're not gonna run with the big boys you'd best hush up and stay on the porch. Moral norms don't necessarily go hand in hand with the law.
The fact still remains...if an individual has to have a law to tell them what is right or wrong...THEY have a mental problem. You are absolutely correct about the law. But, so was the poster that said it was wrong for people to drag a minor into the discussion. Any 'grown up' can comprehend that! Wouldn't you agree big boy?
bigger boy

United States

#2476 Feb 17, 2013
If said MINOR went along with a plan devised by her monster mother to accuse an innocent man of such disgusting things then that MINOR doesn't deserve decency or respect to be given to them on that account! You reap what you sew. How can you talk about that subject without bringing the guilty party up? Some times the consequences stay with you through out your whole life. Moral of the story, if your old enough to know right from wrong and you choose wrong, you gotta eat the crow that comes with it.
GuestA

Euless, TX

#2477 Feb 17, 2013
bigger boy wrote:
If said MINOR went along with a plan devised by her monster mother to accuse an innocent man of such disgusting things then that MINOR doesn't deserve decency or respect to be given to them on that account! You reap what you sew. How can you talk about that subject without bringing the guilty party up? Some times the consequences stay with you through out your whole life. Moral of the story, if your old enough to know right from wrong and you choose wrong, you gotta eat the crow that comes with it.
Yep. And the fruit doesn't fall from the tree it looks like in this case.

Oklahoma City, OK

#2478 Feb 17, 2013
bigger boy wrote:
And I'm certain that you didn't make any stupid choices when you were 14 years old!! And I'm certain you had as crappy a life as you say said minor did too right? How would you expect her to know anything any different? Whatever excuse you want to use to make yourselves feel better about making FUN of what you all describe as an abused child! That doesn't deserve 'decency or respect' either- yet, I'm certain you had a better life and example than she, and I also bet you ate more than 14! You might should worry about your own crow and consequences of your own pathetic behavior, decisions and morals. You can talk about who you think killed who without mentioning ANY children. It's just not as much fun for you anonymous cyber bullies. It's sad that makes you all feel high and mighty. Really, it is.
bigger boy

United States

#2479 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm certain that you didn't make any stupid choices when you were 14 years old!! And I'm certain you had as crappy a life as you say said minor did too right? How would you expect her to know anything any different? Whatever excuse you want to use to make yourselves feel better about making FUN of what you all describe as an abused child! That doesn't deserve 'decency or respect' either- yet, I'm certain you had a better life and example than she, and I also bet you ate more than 14! You might should worry about your own crow and consequences of your own pathetic behavior, decisions and morals. You can talk about who you think killed who without mentioning ANY children. It's just not as much fun for you anonymous cyber bullies. It's sad that makes you all feel high and mighty. Really, it is.
Really it's sad that you are barking up the wrong tree and your too dumb to know it. I have never said anything about the kid. I'm just tellin you that it's her own fault....

West Memphis, AR

#2480 Feb 17, 2013
bigger boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really it's sad that you are barking up the wrong tree and your too dumb to know it. I have never said anything about the kid. I'm just tellin you that it's her own fault....
You said plenty in your previous post and in this one too. And you're right, everything that happens to all kids is their own fault I reckon, huh? You've barked up the wrong tree and you're too dumb to know it.
bigger boy

United States

#2481 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You said plenty in your previous post and in this one too. And you're right, everything that happens to all kids is their own fault I reckon, huh? You've barked up the wrong tree and you're too dumb to know it.
You are really letting your ignorance show. You should just stop. You can feel sorry for the girl all you want and defend her till the cows come home. Wrong is wrong and you reap what you sow. You think that man isn't still being ridiculed and talked about over the stunt she pulled? And he was innocent and damn well doesn't deserve it. What about that little girl? She was old enough to know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Wicker (Jan '13) 5 min RIP 23
Don't sue ASU! 11 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 28
Who complained about the cross on ASU football ... 14 min love it 448
Nate Silver Says GOP May Take Senate (Jul '13) 15 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 142
29 Percent of Louisiana Republicans 17 min ratsucksobama 2
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 21 min American Conserv... 3,063
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 27 min WARRIOR 29,815
Gary Is So Dumb - Redux 2 hr Barton Farley 24
I think I may be moving ... 3 hr guest 94
Hillary Clinton, " I'm baaack!" 5 hr Beelzebub 40