His father in law

Other

Undecided

Still Wondering Jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#2395 Feb 4, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>June 3rd pretrial and 17th trial
Hey JFM, hru?! Would you please tell me what the pre-trial is all about? It's crazy how much dithering it's taking to have this trial. Thanks and ttyl:)
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#2396 Feb 4, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>June 3rd pretrial and 17th trial
What's are the charges?
justice

Jonesboro, AR

#2397 Feb 5, 2013
Bump bump

Paragould, AR

#2398 Feb 5, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What's are the charges?
Capital Murder!
astrangerthatkno ws

Goliad, TX

#2399 Feb 5, 2013
I was just sating for those who want to talk trash... These are good people in and out.
They should let them have them babies too. Its obvious that her parents screwed up one child. Dont give them a chance to screw up these too.
The despains did a good job with marc so give them the rights to continue a good pattern
Avenger

Mckinney, TX

#2400 Feb 5, 2013
astrangerthatknows wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think you can cramp your lifestyle of prison too much. Although She wont be able to say " just charge it" for her last dinner. But maybe Big Burtha wil help her on that... Lmao
she likes it both ways
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2401 Feb 5, 2013
Still Wondering Jonesboro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey JFM, hru?! Would you please tell me what the pre-trial is all about? It's crazy how much dithering it's taking to have this trial. Thanks and ttyl:)
Hey SWJ! HRU! Pretrial is just a time for all attorneys to get together with the JUDGE and debate as to what will be allowed in the trial itself!! Her attorneys will try and through out everything. The prosecutors will want to keep everything.
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2402 Feb 5, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What's are the charges?
Capital Murder. Class Y Felony. punishable by life or DEATH!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2403 Feb 5, 2013
The judge has to point out and explain just what reasonable doubt means to the jury. I mean just because she gets up and puts her big girl panties on backwards the day of the murder does not mean that she can kill her husband, my friend!! So the jury is going to have to listen very closely to what her attorneys are saying and weed out all the lies they are going to tell them!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2404 Feb 5, 2013
And the jury has a huge responsibility ahead of them as they will determine the fate of Michelle! As bad as I hate to admit, they can actually vote on a lesser charge!! Like 1st degree murder. I'm not worried about a hung jury or mistrial, it is just how well prepared will our justice system be starting the day of the actual trial. No doubt she is GUILTY and in my book is going DOWN but the jury will have to HEAR and UNDERSTAND just what the prosecutors are saying. The prosecutors can not go in there and talk above every ones head! They have to preach the word at the same level of competence that the jury has! Of course, they know that!
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#2405 Feb 5, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>Capital Murder. Class Y Felony. punishable by life or DEATH!
Ok Thanks. I'm trying to keep up but it's been drug out so long now it's ridiculous

Searcy, AR

#2406 Feb 5, 2013
most women walk dont get convicted most likely she sleeping with the judge
Avenger

Searcy, AR

#2407 Feb 5, 2013
guest wrote:
most women walk dont get convicted most likely she sleeping with the judge
once a ho always a ho
Tsueg

Paragould, AR

#2408 Feb 5, 2013
I think the digital forensic evidence alone will be enough to convict. I'm with you JFM - no lesser charges!

Jonesboro, AR

#2409 Feb 6, 2013
Tsueg wrote:
I think the digital forensic evidence alone will be enough to convict. I'm with you JFM - no lesser charges!
i believe it will HAVE to be there. The pre planning AND the follow through.
Tsueg

United States

#2410 Feb 6, 2013
For sure!
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>i believe it will HAVE to be there. The pre planning AND the follow through.
GuestA

United States

#2411 Feb 6, 2013
Tsueg wrote:
Let's hope so! Down down down.
Still Wondering Jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#2412 Feb 6, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
And the jury has a huge responsibility ahead of them as they will determine the fate of Michelle! As bad as I hate to admit, they can actually vote on a lesser charge!! Like 1st degree murder. I'm not worried about a hung jury or mistrial, it is just how well prepared will our justice system be starting the day of the actual trial. No doubt she is GUILTY and in my book is going DOWN but the jury will have to HEAR and UNDERSTAND just what the prosecutors are saying. The prosecutors can not go in there and talk above every ones head! They have to preach the word at the same level of competence that the jury has! Of course, they know that!
Hey JFM,thanks for explaining pre-trial ! Do you know what 1st degree charges would be? That would be awful for the parents to have to accept a lesser charge. Oh, I'm doin good :) hope you are too!Ttyl later.
Avenger

Dallas, TX

#2415 Feb 7, 2013
You know between the abuse as a child going through her parents divorce her mom giving her up to carl and being used up by the time marc got ahold of it they will play the abusive crap makeing it to be she had no choice to have him killed what better way to tell daddy to make up for the stuff he made her do.
GuestA

United States

#2416 Feb 7, 2013
Avenger wrote:
You know between the abuse as a child going through her parents divorce her mom giving her up to carl and being used up by the time marc got ahold of it they will play the abusive crap makeing it to be she had no choice to have him killed what better way to tell daddy to make up for the stuff he made her do.
That makes no sense whatsoever. No excuse for her behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unofficial Trump Ad That Will Win The Election 51 min WickedWitchIsLosing 4
Dive bar ? 1 hr me 4
Colin Kaepernick Converted To Islam Before His ... 1 hr guest 7
Dentist Nancy Malcolm 1 hr Guest 3
Abby Martin Exposes What Hillary Clinton Really... 2 hr JQPitFlea 1
Hillary has Brain Damage 2 hr Guest 44
Another one Deleted by Mansass & Company Commie... 2 hr Guest 18

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance