His dad

His father in law

Other

Undecided

get a life

West Memphis, AR

#2373 Feb 2, 2013
law student wrote:
<quoted text>No she can not. This would be called double jepordy.
It's only double jeopardy if she's tried on the same charges. In other words she can't be tried for 1st degree twice, or conspiracy twice but she could be tried once for 1st degree and once for conspiracy.

Jonesboro, AR

#2374 Feb 2, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>I liked the deformation of character part!! LOL
Guess my phone doesn't like the word defamation! Anyway- the question was answered
justiceformarcsu bstitute

Newport, AR

#2375 Feb 2, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
And any of her law suits will only be a blessing in Marcs parents Wrongful Death suit that is laying on the table at the lawyers office!! He is just waiting on the word GO!!
Out of curiosity, do you think Michelle keeps up with and reads all of the posts on this thread?
justice

Blytheville, AR

#2377 Feb 3, 2013
Bump bump
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2378 Feb 3, 2013
justiceformarcsubstitute wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, do you think Michelle keeps up with and reads all of the posts on this thread?
No, not really!! But her hand full of looney friends do!! And they report to her!! And what I say and do, burns their asss!! I bet they have to get up in the morning and rake the ashes off!!:) Or maybe they have Michelle to do "IT" for them!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2379 Feb 3, 2013
justiceformarcsubstitute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!! HRU JFMS? Did U have a good weekend?
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2380 Feb 3, 2013
Well i am curious as to how much BLOOD Michelle sold last week! Maybe it was enough to get her next bottle of vodka. Poor kids. Having to baby sit an alcoholic!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2381 Feb 3, 2013
OOOPS!! And a murderer of their daddy!!
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2382 Feb 3, 2013
You know, I bet the Gulleys wish the trial will hurry up and get here! "IT" will go to prison and they will have a FREE $250,000 house!!
justiceformarcsu bstitute

Newport, AR

#2383 Feb 3, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>Oh!! HRU JFMS? Did U have a good weekend?
Thank you! I had a great weekend! What about you JFM? I bet you do get under ITs skin!

Jonesboro, AR

#2384 Feb 4, 2013
I saw where she just declared bankruptcy. I wonder how that will affect her lifestyle
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#2385 Feb 4, 2013
Shouldn't affect it much at all. Doesn't Chapter 13 allow you keep your stuff and just pay back a portion of what you owe? The court must be pretty sure she's going to eventually get the rest of the insurance money. It'd take a really long time to pay back $800,000 with proceeds from blood, plasma and eBay sales.
astrangerthatkno ws

United States

#2386 Feb 4, 2013
I had seen Jack and Tania on tv when all of this first happened and my heart ached having a son of my own. I thought to myself " I could never imagine the pain they could possibly be feeling as a parent" having said this, I avoided watching or hearing about this cause it was painful. These people having been through so much already this selfless, loving hearted, christian couple reached into thier pockets and helped me with a donation to my son who has cancer. So im proud to call Jack and Tania my friends. Justice will be served and I know they can one day they can at least get this part of thier life behind them.

Dont you think its hard enough on them without having to see or hear about it on here just because some of you have nothing better to do than pass ur time by at someone elses expense? I wish i could do something to help them ease the pain. God knows I would do anything for these people.
astrangerthatkno ws

United States

#2387 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
I saw where she just declared bankruptcy. I wonder how that will affect her lifestyle
I dont think you can cramp your lifestyle of prison too much. Although She wont be able to say " just charge it" for her last dinner. But maybe Big Burtha wil help her on that... Lmao

Jonesboro, AR

#2388 Feb 4, 2013
astrangerthatknows wrote:
I had seen Jack and Tania on tv when all of this first happened and my heart ached having a son of my own. I thought to myself " I could never imagine the pain they could possibly be feeling as a parent" having said this, I avoided watching or hearing about this cause it was painful. These people having been through so much already this selfless, loving hearted, christian couple reached into thier pockets and helped me with a donation to my son who has cancer. So im proud to call Jack and Tania my friends. Justice will be served and I know they can one day they can at least get this part of thier life behind them.
Dont you think its hard enough on them without having to see or hear about it on here just because some of you have nothing better to do than pass ur time by at someone elses expense? I wish i could do something to help them ease the pain. God knows I would do anything for these people.
. Whatttt? You apparently don't realize who JFM is. It's Marc's family member. Honestly if he wasn't posting about 95% of us wouldn't read this mess.
justice

Blytheville, AR

#2389 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. Whatttt? You apparently don't realize who JFM is. It's Marc's family member. Honestly if he wasn't posting about 95% of us wouldn't read this mess.
Exactly!!!

Paragould, AR

#2390 Feb 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. Whatttt? You apparently don't realize who JFM is. It's Marc's family member. Honestly if he wasn't posting about 95% of us wouldn't read this mess.
I am glad that JFM is posting and keep us updated on the progress. And honestly, if you don't want to read this, then don't click on the link. It is that simple.
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#2392 Feb 4, 2013
So it was continued again? What's the new date?
justiceformarc

Jonesboro, AR

#2393 Feb 4, 2013
curious wrote:
So it was continued again? What's the new date?
June 3rd pretrial and 17th trial
GuestA

Oklahoma City, OK

#2394 Feb 4, 2013
justiceformarc wrote:
<quoted text>June 3rd pretrial and 17th trial
That sure might mess up ITs lake partying!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobs With No Drug Test (May '14) 58 min guest 67
How do the Ladies feel about the their Sugardad... 1 hr Capricorn 1
Did Emma coots parker husband go to court yet ? (Jul '14) 2 hr Wowreally 16
Portis gone, Qualls to follow. 3 hr Guest 37
Harbor Freight Tools (Jan '10) 3 hr guest 11
Mark this calendar day! Sunday, April 12th, 2015 4 hr District9 121
Poll How many Topix threads did you start this week? 4 hr Disclaimer 8
another angry, trigger happy cop 4 hr Guest 74
Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishme... 6 hr guest 89
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) Thu Uncle Jesse 411