Jonesboro firefighter attacks 16 year old.

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Firemen with the City Of Jonesboro aren't allowed to have beards. Volunteers can have firefighter license plates as well so my guess would be volunteer.
Garrett Duch

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The beard wasn't long it was scruffy under chin hair. After I get the video I'm planning on going down to file a report.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Garrett , get one of your parents to go file the report with you...sometimes the police and or fire department won't take a minor seriously. Good luck.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Garrett , get one of your parents to go file the report with you...sometimes the police and or fire department won't take a minor seriously. Good luck.
I casually "waved my hand" at him? In normal terms that probably means "I flipped him off". As Paul Harvey says "And now the rest of the story". Sure, the man doesn't need to threaten a kid but in reality the kid may need an ass-kickin. I have had kids flip me off before for dumb reasons and have felt like jerking them out of the car and spanking that ass real good. Probably something he never got growing up. May just be a case of a smartass kid and a hot head adult. Just guessing but very possible.
bystander

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

"I returned the callings". That is an adult typing that comment not a 16 year old. I think that means, "I cussed him also" and then cowarded back to my car and locked the door.

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

You said he didn't hit you. So you are going to file charges because he called you a name and laughed at you? You called him names too.

You're going to look stupid if you try to press charges. I seriously doubt that JPD is going to spend time investigating to find out who called you a dick head.

So you got your feelings hurt. Get over it. And shame on you for posting someone's license plate on here. Now quit acting a fool and go to school.
what

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

An adult threatened my kid when he was 15 and I knocked his azz out....twice. Too bad for you I guess because that's the only justice that makes sense for a grown azz bully is an even bigger one
The truth

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Harps will not give him the tape.
avrgjoe

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Lets go back to Kindergarten for a second, now everyone all together "Sticks and stones can break my bones , but words will never hurt me."

Well at least that was the saying back when I was in school, now there is probably a bullying affidavit in the place of that old rhyme.....Sigh........ I hate to see what this generation turns into...

Oh yea! Kids that want to file a police report for being cussed at.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I seriously doubt this is the 16 year old posting this, most likely mom or dad.

I also seriously doubt this man lost "control" like that unless being provoked by the 16 year old first, or at least in retaliation to something the 16 year isn't disclosing here.

And I also think this post is misleading because no one was "attacked here" unless your saying verbally, in that case the 16 year old should grow a pair and move on, because this thread is a waste of space.

And I definitely wouldn't have put my full name on here.........
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

avrgjoe wrote:
Lets go back to Kindergarten for a second, now everyone all together "Sticks and stones can break my bones , but words will never hurt me."
Well at least that was the saying back when I was in school, now there is probably a bullying affidavit in the place of that old rhyme.....Sigh........ I hate to see what this generation turns into...
Oh yea! Kids that want to file a police report for being cussed at.
I wish you were wrong, but I actually think you are probably going to easy about the whole thing. I'm 5' 1" and 95 pounds and love my kids more than I can say, but I have raised them to be respectful to others, all others, and they have learned that I will not accept bad behavior from them. All kids, especially boys, it seems, have a lot of trouble dealing with going from being a boy to a man and sometimes; especially when their friends and schoolmates aren't being taught any respect or good behavior. When parents let them have their immature/inexperienced/childis h way it always turns out bad. The original poster may or may not be a 16 year old, but if he were mine and acted out the way he obviously did, the consequences would be severe. I'd be the first to get in the face of any adult who acted out like that, too. It's hard raising our kids in a society that seems to have discarded manners and morals. Even the adults I know who are my age seem to be totally immature and childish and can't control their tempers or their tongues and have nothing but problems with their kids. If the original poster really is just a kid, still, that just makes this whole thing sadder than if he is just a stupid adult. Something does need to be done about both males involved in this situation if it really happened, but no way should this boy (or man pretending to be a boy) be rewarded for his bad behavior.
Yeah

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

As a daughter of a fireman, they are not allowed to have beards, or any scruff at all!!!! And this surely does not sound like any Fire Fighter of The Jonesboro Fire Department I know.
Just because the license plate was a FD plate DOES NOT AT ALL MEAN IT WAS A FIREMAN!!!! Get real! I have a FD tag and I am a daughter of a fire fighter.
Quit wasting ur time and hit somebody instead of being a coward!
Garrett Duch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

He was about to punch me. I didn't do anything to him but wave my hand because he was pulling out in the wrong area. I'm 16 years old and don't deserve a man coming to attack me. I'm not a selfish brat who deserves an "asss kicking" by a middle aged man.
Garrett Duch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
As a daughter of a fireman, they are not allowed to have beards, or any scruff at all!!!! And this surely does not sound like any Fire Fighter of The Jonesboro Fire Department I know.
Just because the license plate was a FD plate DOES NOT AT ALL MEAN IT WAS A FIREMAN!!!! Get real! I have a FD tag and I am a daughter of a fire fighter.
Quit wasting ur time and hit somebody instead of being a coward!
I didn't know that I'm only 16. Just trying to find a man who threatened to fight me. I was looking for help on here not looking to fight an argue with people
UreallyRadouche

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Garrett Duch wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that I'm only 16. Just trying to find a man who threatened to fight me. I was looking for help on here not looking to fight an argue with people
You said you was 16. Looks like they was right bout you being a lying whining assh ole.
James

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Garrett Duch wrote:
He was about to punch me. I didn't do anything to him but wave my hand because he was pulling out in the wrong area. I'm 16 years old and don't deserve a man coming to attack me. I'm not a selfish brat who deserves an "asss kicking" by a middle aged man.

AND:

You look more and more like one of the nasty lazy freaks always looking for something to sue the city over. You're going to have to get a lot better at your lying to pull that off, whoever you are.
Yeah

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Wrong place to come!
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Garrett, why are you looking for the man that did this to you? If it really happened then why not call 911 Right Then and say a man threaten me at harps and i need to file a report Now. But instead you post this story on topix then getting upset because people dont beleive you
curious

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

let us know about the tape and what the police say?
The Truth

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I supposed I could just tell you to f*ck off and grow a pair instead of being a whiny b*tch, but then you'd want the tape of me typing this so you could press charges...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance