First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GottaLoveWings

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Aug 16, 2008
My favorite place to eat is Wings To Go. I eat there almost every night. Service is great and if they do happen to mess something up they are quick to help you out and get you what you wanted. Food is wonderful there. I just can't get enough. 1 or 2 of the employees there have a bad attitude sometimes but overall it's the best place in Jonesboro.

Since: Sep 07

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 17, 2008
Yeah I agree, my boyfriend and I go every wed. for sure, and usually more than that.. very good.
The Future is Now

Bossier City, LA

#3 Aug 17, 2008
I never ate there till this past summer and i was there practically every other day. Anytime anyone asked where to eat i quickly said wings and on we went. Its so freakin good, the food the prices and people. It's my new favorite restraunt. OH yeah they have a tv for every table. Its the perfect place to go!
krs

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 18, 2008
We usually get wings on Wednesday nites cause they are 1/2 price. We always get the fried pickles and onion rings too. Yum---love me sum wings.
Love it

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Aug 18, 2008
Maaaan I wish I had some Wings To Go.....I used to eat there often when I lived in Jonesboro. They beat the hell outta Buffalo Wild Wings.

Since: Aug 08

Jonesboro

#6 Aug 19, 2008
mmmm.. speaking of wings.. I'm about to leave to go eat there.. Can't get enough of it.
dazed

Dayton, OH

#7 Aug 19, 2008
my only prob with them is the Wed half off special. It is only for the boneless. I don't care so much for them. I dig the regular xtra hot. Oh yeah. But it sucks not getting the same deal as the rest of the customers. I would be there every Wed if they had reg. half price. We are a family of 5 and we all love wings. They would make some good money. Even my youngest loves the wings.
amazed

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Aug 19, 2008
Hey Dazed. You don't make good money when its half price. You just get people in the door. You make money on the ones that pay full price.
dazed

Dayton, OH

#9 Aug 19, 2008
amazed wrote:
Hey Dazed. You don't make good money when its half price. You just get people in the door. You make money on the ones that pay full price.
I believe your wrong, You make money off everyone that comes in the door because no business sells anything for cost, therefore they will always make money. The food is good & they will come. Half price or not, they will always do good around here. Lots of business'give out more than one special & on more than one day. Why not Wings to Go? That's all i'm saying...

Jonesboro

#10 Aug 19, 2008
dazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe your wrong, You make money off everyone that comes in the door because no business sells anything for cost, therefore they will always make money. The food is good & they will come. Half price or not, they will always do good around here. Lots of business'give out more than one special & on more than one day. Why not Wings to Go? That's all i'm saying...
Actually, the reason they don't sell regular wings for 1/2 price on wednesdays anymore is because they were selling it at cost and actually losing money. And as far as specials every day.. they have em. It's the combos. Have you ever ordered just 10 wings and a drink? Or 10 wings and a regular fry? It cost a little over $9 with tax. But if you get the combo (which is 10 wings, a regular fry, and a drink) it costs $8.63 with tax after lunch (2pm). Lunch price is $1 less. If you ordered all 3 seperatly, it'll be a little over $11. You save over $2 on their combos. Not many places give that much of a discount on their combos. Plus, for $1 more, you can get the 15 piece combo.

As you can see.. I'm a regular there. I talked to a manager there about selling regular wings 1/2 price and that was the reason he gave me.
Kate

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Sep 11, 2008
I love, love, love Wings To Go! The honey barbeque boneless wings are awesome!
Knew

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 11, 2008
Ok so chicken and fries is $9 come on, you can eat at a lot of places for under $10 and get a lot more. Wings to go is way over priced
Kate

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Sep 12, 2008
I do agree, it is over priced...
jazzyjeff

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Sep 12, 2008
we use to order every wednesday until they stopped the special, we go maybe once a month now
jtownboy

Russellville, AR

#15 Sep 12, 2008
well all i know is that my youth group goes there almost every wednesday cause the boneless are 1/2 price. they are really good(best around) i love the hot wings. they are good. if you just get a 10 piece(which suprisingly fills you up) it's a little under $4. if you get a drink it's a little under $6(and that's a medium drink)im just sayin they are best in town.
is it true they are building another wings to go off the highway. that's what i heard. they won't get nearly as much business as the one on caraway

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 12, 2008
I wish the regular wings were still half price on Wednesdays too. The Golden Garlic are my favorite!
neark

Enterprise, AL

#17 Sep 12, 2008
They need another one. People are usually lined up out the doors on any given night, and then they don't have enough seating.
beme

Longville, LA

#18 Oct 7, 2008
Great wings!

Since: Sep 08

Jonesboro, Ar

#19 Oct 7, 2008
Probally one of my favorite places to eat. I will admit the prices are alittle high at times. But where else can you get chicken wings at that are that good?
WHO

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2008
My hubby likes wings to go. We used to order on Wednesday's also. The prices may be high but have you ever tried making your own wings. Worth the price to have someone else do it. Costs about the same for just a few more wings. We like the suicide wings!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radio DJ Rick Christian (Sep '14) 5 min guest 55
Vault In Jonesboro 10 min Mikey mike 1
Fat out of shape cops 19 min Guest 14
Raylin cox Daughter Dies? 19 min friend of a friend 12
Car wraps or car dips?? (Mar '14) 1 hr KsJohn 2
Did Emma coots parker husband go to court yet ? (Jul '14) 1 hr redneck 46
Post Foods 1 hr guest 5
Let Me See If I've Got This Right........... 7 hr Barton Farley 22
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) Mon Cappy 425
More from around the web