#2 Jan 28, 2012
I wouldn't do it they are raping u!
d nutt

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 28, 2012
rip off

Frisco, TX

#4 Jan 29, 2012
I went in there and was going to pay cash. The cheapest price for 4 tires was $1800. That was no financing or anything. I ended up going somewhere else in town and paid just over $1000 for better tires.
Sodapop

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Jan 29, 2012
For several years I have used C.C. Burgess Tire in Tuckerman, it is worth the short drive.

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Sodapop wrote:
For several years I have used C.C. Burgess Tire in Tuckerman, it is worth the short drive.
They used to be worth the "short" drive, but they have gone crazy with thier prices. I think it changed owners or something, and it seemed the last couple of times i did go over there no one was the same, like they can't keep workers. I would just save yourself some time and make a phone call if you can even get them to answer the phone. And one last thing, the customer service over there is really bad now too
tickle

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2012
Sodapop wrote:
i priced tires there and they was 50 dollars cheaper than here and definately not worth the drive over there.not to mention if you had trouble with the tires and had to go back
RedWolf

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Aug 31, 2012
I have had no problems. My tires were $865 for four tires. I will pay them off before the 90 days and they are about the same price at other places I checked.

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 31, 2012
If you're paying more for Rims and Tires at R&R, then that should be expected. It's like a rent to own place. You're going to pay too much. They're main customers are ignorant low income blacks that want a set of rims on their hooptie and are only concerned with making a cheap payment. Not how many payments or how much interest they're paying. Most of them are stupid. Look around. R&R, great thinking. Wish I'd come up with the same business plan.
Resident

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 6, 2012
Agree'd

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
If you're paying more for Rims and Tires at R&R, then that should be expected. It's like a rent to own place. You're going to pay too much. They're main customers are ignorant low income blacks that want a set of rims on their hooptie and are only concerned with making a cheap payment. Not how many payments or how much interest they're paying. Most of them are stupid. Look around. R&R, great thinking. Wish I'd come up with the same business plan.
They're? I think you meant "their"...anyways I'm not gonna start on you

Garden City, MI

#12 Oct 12, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO! For real!
been there

United States

#13 Oct 12, 2012
I got rude phone calls after being 4 days late!! Three times they called me and as soon as I said hello the guy started being a smart ass and saying that if I wasn't in the store that day with the $$ they were filing charges! If he had given me time to speak I would have told him that both my back tires had came off the rim and that I was goin to get the truck up there that weekend when my bro inlaw could tow it in for me to get it fixed and catch up on my payments. The rude freak yelled and called me an uneducated fool cuz I obviously didn't understand the agreement or I was just a loser who didn't pay his bills! Wtf!? Couldn't get a word in over his yappin! So I had the tires removed and pulled up there and asked for the same dude that called mouthing me and when he came out I opened the back of my truck n watched him unload them by his self. He never said a word. But I did hand him the invoice from having to replace my passenger side back rim after the tire that they installed came off while drivin down the road! Luckily I didn't have to replace both! The mechanic that fixed my truck said he had no idea how something like that happened but the tires definitely had been installed poorly! True story! So, go ahead. Try em out for urself!
robert and jamie bass

Haslet, TX

#14 Oct 20, 2012
we signed a contract to pay 1190.00 on twenty in tires for our new dodge,contract was signed for ninty days we pay eighty dollars a week we opted to pay onehundred ,we paied by debit on phone in we were doing good until fith week in called to make payment and dude told us payment wasent due till next week cuz we were caught up,well called next week to pay dude said we were behind and in breach of contract!because of that one mistake they have been bleeding us dry wish someone could tell us how to get this fixed we have paied an estimated 1500.00 for tires so far and sill going it never ends,I have record of a few comfamation numbers where payment never went down!I'm sick of their rudeness and arrogance this place is a headeach and shaft preying off people who can't afford all the money up front for good tires r&r u will reap what u sew!good day!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 29, 2012
I purchased tires from R&R and it was very helpful at a time when I had no choice. But I had a spot of financial difficulty for two weeks in a row. I had to pay those two weeks late. I received extremely rude phone calls during these two weeks, even though I had already notified the office.
Also, ever since I had them put four new tires on I have one unexplained flat, and all four tires are constantly going low. This was never an issue before, even on worn out tires. They refuse to do anything about the constant, low tire problem.
I will NEVER go here again. Rude harassing calls for late payments and not helpful at all once you sign your name on their paperwork.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Nov 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You're not going to start on me? That's all you have? I make one type error (maybe another, I'm not going to go look) and you aren't going to start on me? Thanks for not getting brutal man, lol.
Black

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You're not going to start on me? That's all you have? I make one type error (maybe another, I'm not going to go look) and you aren't going to start on me? Thanks for not getting brutal man, lol.
What are you doing making posts if you have no relationship with the company? Low income customer... Grow up! You are talking trash behind a computer. I bet you wouldn't tell one of those so called ignorant blacks what you have on your small mind. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know that you aren't, because YOU ARE IGNORANT!
serious

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Apr 3, 2013
when you use a sort of buy here pay here store you get what you deserve.they prey on the folks who cant afford tires or rims up front. you sign an agreement so theres no hassling if you become late, its what you agreed to pay and when. not their fault for any financial troubles you may have. next time use a tire store and only buywhat you can afford.
Upset in jboro

La Vergne, TN

#20 Apr 23, 2013
A month ago I got 4 tires from r and r they broke 2a lug nuts and didn't even put my spare back in my car. Front desk friendly, mechanic sucks. It took two hours to get them replaced. Plan on spending the day there.
Happy customer

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Apr 23, 2013
I used them last summer. If you figure in the interest charged elsewhere the prices were competitive. I paid mine off in the 90 days. I was late once(just forgot). They called and reminded me, I paid the payment. No big deal. I didn't have any trouble at all and the tired are still great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 37,350
Jesse Ventura Vs. Alex Jones 6 min Guest 2
Abortion 9 min SSOB 14
Mandatory Infowars Video 1 hr Ma sass is a flam... 10
Democrats, Not Putin, Are Real Threat To America 1 hr Man-sass is a gay... 29
CCC Vocabulary Challenged 2 hr Alexia 28
Maggie Benton Miss Arkansas 2 hr Guest 78

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance