Ex frito dude

United States

#662 Nov 25, 2012
Anyone that sees a co. Continually do the wrong thing, and still works for them, doesn't care about their kids. They just want to kick the can down the road. Let their kids worry about it. Great comment about freely. There is nothing free at frito lay. Slavery is what people can expect at frito lay. It's a shame. Frito lay remains the worst co. On the planet.
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#663 Nov 25, 2012
What happened to that wonderful co. Frito lay. Out of right yet plenty wrong. Frito lay has lost any goodwill it ever had. Frito lay is not the same co. It was. Frito lay's product is not the same as it it was. Greed has taken over frito lay the worst co. On the planet.
juan

Perris, CA

#664 Nov 26, 2012
I work at frito lay in lamirda in corrupt i have been been hitting bonus all year so to keep my salary were they want it my boss howard and jack hiked up my number so im not able to hit bonus for the remander of the that just wrong
Ex frito dude

United States

#665 Nov 26, 2012
Frito lay still pays bonuses? What a joke. Frito lay uses that gimmick as a tool toward greed. It's all in the budget. Frito lay makes their money first, then takes any extra few bucks left over to bait their employees. You think maybe Howard and Jack might be on a bonus plan too? Jack and Howard just took money out of your kids mouths. But hey, at least you have a roof over your head. Good luck. You will need it. Frito lay remains the worst co. On the planet. Greed is a powerful too
Ex frito dude

United States

#666 Nov 26, 2012
It's amazing how many naive people work for frito lay. Frito lay has used the "BAIT AND SWITCH" routine forever. Frito lay actually trains their employees to, unknowingly, use this trick their entire lives. Frito lay is personally responsible for many employees and ex-employees using this gimmick everyday. This is what greed does to people. Frito lay is the biggest junk food co. Because they learned a long time ago how to be experts at using people. Great co. This frito lay bunch, huh? Nothing like honesty frito lay? Frito lay is the most dishonest co. On the planet. But hey, frito lay puts roofs over some people's heads
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#667 Nov 26, 2012
Anyone that wants a job at frito lay use their own tactics against them. "ACT" like a simpleton when you go in for an interview. "PLAY" naive. ANYTHING for a job. After you get hired, lay low past their probation time. Then start questioning their stupid requests. Like working holidays, weekends, why is a bonus system rigged, why are some people treated differently, why does frito lay have an employee handbook when they only enforce it if you're not a "TEAM PLAYER", why are you expected to produce unreasonable results, why do people get fat and sickly when they continually eat frito lay products, how much money did frito lay make last year, how much money does your boss make, why does frito lay conduct their meetings at the end of a long busy day when their employees don't even listen but want to go home, why doesn't frito lat offer "HAZARDOUS" pay to any employee that is required to work in an unsafe environment like a convenience strode where beer runs and theft and even shootings occur regularly, what happened to the pension plan, why is there so much anger at frito lay, why does frito lay "ACT" like they care about employees, why does frito lay "ACT" like they care about customers, why would anyone want to work at frito lay, why is frito lay spending millions of dollars to fight labeling their product accurately, how many lobbyists work for frito lay, how many lawmakers work for frito lay, who are the owners of frito lay, what are the net worths of each owner of frito lay, what else do the owners of frito lay own, why is frito lay the greediest co. on the planet, why does frito lay train their employees to be greedy, why does frito lay lie to employees at hiring and continually during their employment, etc. etc. The list can go on forever, but that's just rambling. Frito lay is the worst co. On the planet
Ex frito dude

United States

#668 Nov 27, 2012
Frito lay brags about being the largest junk food co. Maybe the largest junk food co. Should set the example instead of sitting back and upholding the status quo. Frito lay is comfortable. Why change anything when you make a boatload of cash? Frito lay teaches their management to make more money at any cost. But hey, everyone does it. Frito lay is the worst co. On the planet
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#669 Nov 27, 2012
Is everyone aware that frito lay's emplolee handbook is not concerned about justice? Frito lay uses a corrective action system. No justice, just corrective action. I'm wondering where justice comes into play at frito lay. Hitler corrected many people. Stalin corrected many people. Now frito lay is correcting people. All in the name of putting roofs over people's heads. Frito lay has no place in a world that is concerned about justice. I repeat, frito lay is the worst co. On the planet
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#670 Nov 27, 2012
How much money did frito lay rape out of Mexico last year? Along with walmart, they are trying to take over an entire country. Economic invasion at it's finest. We have money and you will bow to us. Colusion at it's finest. We are only doing this in your best interest. Trust frito lay. We mean you no harm. See a resemblance to dictatorships? It's right there in front of you and you still ignore it. Things are only going to get better for frito lay and walmart
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#671 Nov 27, 2012
At least you still have your pension and 401-k, which are both designed by scumbags that felt the need to rape their own employees more than usual. Great co. This frito lay gang, huh?
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#672 Nov 29, 2012
Business at usual at the biggest junk food co. Frito lay should be required to attend a business ethics class for beginners. Frito lay should be required to visit a hospital that only treats diabetes patients. Frito lay is te worst co. On the planet. I know, everybody does it.
Ex frito dude

United States

#673 Nov 30, 2012
Why does frito lay feel the need to go out everyday and hate and poison people? It has to be money. Plus arrogance. Plus greed. Plus I don't think their mommy liked them. Poor helpless co. That can only do the right thing. Everyone cut them some slack. Because frito lay has a proven track record of always doing the right thing no matter what the circumstances are. I'm sure every past, present and future employee would agree totally. Way to go frito lay, upping the bar every minute of the day
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#674 Dec 3, 2012
Those lowlife, ungrateful employees cause frito lay to do do the wrong thing? Poor frito lay. Can't make a dollar. Everyone should show up and return every paycheck to help frito lay make a living. Frito lay deserves this because they always do the right thing no matter what. Everyone should take up a collection to keep frito lay financially sound. It's the least disgruntled employees owe this righteous co. They call frito lay.
Ex frito dude

United States

#675 Dec 3, 2012
I had a personell employee tell me awhile back the tremendous pressure they are under at frito lay. One has to wonder. Is frito lay threatening to fire human resource personell or are frito lay human resurce people under a bonus plan? Either way, it's a threat. Frito lay just keeps doing the right thing no matter the circumstances. How did the CEO put it in his memo? "This wonderful co." I have to agree. It's a wonder anyone works for frito lay.
Ex frito dude

United States

#676 Dec 3, 2012
Why does frito lay feel the need to poison people everyday? Why does frito lay feel the need to lie to eveyone everyday? I wish I knew the answer. Hmmm.... Greed comes to mind. But everyone does it. Hmmm..... Racism comes to mind. But everyone is racist. Hmmm.... Greed comes to mind. But everyone is greedy. I think everyone poisons their customers and lies continually too. Can anyone help me out? I just can't understand frito lay.
Ex frito dude

United States

#677 Dec 3, 2012
Why does frito lay feel the need to go into Mexico and take over their economic system? Only leaving Mexican citizens no choice but to sell whatever they can to support themselve. Great co. This frito lay gang
Ex frito dude

United States

#678 Dec 3, 2012
Let's see. First we control agriculture because they feed everyone. Next we control merchants because they supply everyone. And all this time same time we control banking. Hitler and Stalin would be proud of a sick, twisted co. Like frito lay. Frito lay is the greediest most inhumane co. On the planet
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#679 Dec 3, 2012
Frito lay, in their sick twisted mind, thinks they are owed something. Frito lay owes. The fact that they put their personnel people under tremendous stress speaks volumes. Human resources used to be a laison between co.s and employees. Now persnell is an active participant in greed. Bonus? Retention? Dismissal? Frito lay is the worst co. On the planet.
Ex frito dude

Lockhart, TX

#680 Dec 3, 2012
All in the name of making money. Frito lay cares about making money above all else. At least be honest about it frito lay. Hmmm.... Can't be honest about making money. Hmmm... Can't be honest when talking to employees and customers. Without honesty there is nothing frito lay, except maybe money, which is leaving you everday
Ex frito dude

United States

#681 Dec 3, 2012
Frito lay, the co. That lies no matter the circumstances. But hey, some people believe them. P. T. Barnum said it best. Frito lay has taken lying to a new level. Frito lay is under temendous pressure to protect their lucrative lie. The worst co. On the planet frito lay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Jones-D next senator from Alabama 16 min wtf 7
RNR stole my rims! 21 min wtf 8
The Bill Clinton Double Standard 23 min wtf 67
Wife seeing Daughters Boyfriends Dad 41 min U BE Stupid 34
ASU and Fayetville are consolidating football t... 2 hr Hogwolf 1
Latisha Tribble 5 hr Guest 1
Matt Deckelman 5 hr Guest 1

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance