Ex frito dude

United States

#458 Aug 25, 2012
I have witnessed good and bad . Frito lay is bad. You deserve to fall off the planet
Ex frito dude

Concord, CA

#459 Aug 26, 2012
Are you still surprised that there are no guest anymore? What a waste of space frito lay is. Scumbags
Ex frito dude

United States

#460 Aug 26, 2012
Come on surprised guest, your turn to defend the most corrupt co. On the planet. Diabetes and heart disease are not good reasons to exist. That must leave greed and a power trip. You make the world sick
JennyB

Jonesboro, AR

#461 Aug 26, 2012
notsurprised wrote:
U r such a sad little person. Notice I didn't say man. Men don't hide behind something like topix. Stop whining you sissy!
Some people hide behind the walls of frito lay like cowards when they are around the other cowards they know out there when they have something to say to somebody. Like when some boss hog likes to abuse his fat authority and have somebody come to his little office when some other coward wants to sag themselves and have something stupid to say to somebody. That's when you know you are a coward.
Ex frito dude

Concord, CA

#462 Aug 26, 2012
Frito lay is full of cowards. Watch how they operate. Scared cowards sitting in an office. Frito lay thinks a few dollars can buy them everything, including people. What a waste of humanity. Frito lay sucks. Frito lay has lied to everyone they have ever met
Ex frito dude

United States

#463 Aug 26, 2012
Frito lay managers and owners run to their cars everyday at the end of their shift. Why is that? It can't be because they are liked. Watch what the management is doing. They have been told to avoid confrontation at all cost . Why is that? I think it's because a company has overstepped it's legal and moral grounds frito lay. You and your lack of morality are the entire problem In this world. You are not satisfied with making money. You want to kill people in the process
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#464 Aug 27, 2012
I am enjoying your slow death frito lay. Reality and morality is going to hit you right between your eyes. Are you a surprised guest?. Sure you are. People are not as stupid as you hoped. I' ll wait for more lies frito lay. A day with frito lay is like..........night

Jonesboro, AR

#465 Aug 27, 2012
JennyB wrote:
<quoted text>Some people hide behind the walls of frito lay like cowards when they are around the other cowards they know out there when they have something to say to somebody. Like when some boss hog likes to abuse his fat authority and have somebody come to his little office when some other coward wants to sag themselves and have something stupid to say to somebody. That's when you know you are a coward.
A boss calling somebody in his office to be harassed by somebody like you. What a coward.
installer

Little Rock, AR

#466 Aug 27, 2012
Why in hell does Frito smell like a full outhouse all year long? It about knocks you on your ass when you go in the doors. Then you start seeing the other nasty stuff. Dayum.
contractor

Anonymous Proxy

#467 Aug 27, 2012
I don't know about any of that other stuff, but why in hell does it smell like an over ripe shithouse in there? You walk in the door and it about knocks you down and the farther in you go the nastier it is.
3rd Shift PMO

Manila, AR

#468 Aug 27, 2012
Ching Partay wrote:
Well all of the PMO's make within those numbers , and I also know that several fryer operators have made between 65 and 90 thousand last year, and alot of maintenance men making over 70 grand a year easy. So you are the one who doesnt have a clue
<quoted text>
I know one person out there that made 80.000 and he worked 7 days a week most of the year. Most pmo's make 45.000 to 50.000 which is good money, but no where near 90,000. People are lying to you.
Ex frito dude

United States

#469 Aug 28, 2012
The amount of greed at frito lay is unprecedented. There will be a price to be paid. What a bunch of scumbags
Ex frito dude

United States

#470 Aug 28, 2012
Frito lay thinks hiding behind an office door protects you from truth. Ask anybody on the other side of that door how much truth comes out of frito lay's mouth. Only when it's convenient. Can't raise prices. Can't cut expenses. Must feel great frito lay. Backed into a losing corner
Ex frito dude

United States

#471 Aug 28, 2012
Still waiting for an explanation how frito lay is any different than a tobacco co. I know there is a not surprised frito lay guest that can elaborate on this.
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#472 Aug 28, 2012
Oh... To the othe dudes questions. It reeks because the oil frito lay uses. The worst thing for the human body. Take a bag of crap with oil in it. Set it inside a truck that is 150 degrees + for several days in a row. Then take it into a grocery store and try to sell that. Now Imagine leaving it on an overheated truck for weeks at a time. Happens all the time at frito lay. It's a recipe for sickness. Frito lay knows this happens everyday. Yet they condone it by looking other way. Been happening for years frito lay and you know it you liars. How many people has frito lay killed over the years from this practice? I say alot. How many have been sickened? I say a boatload or more
Ex frito dude

United States

#473 Aug 28, 2012
The company that condones death by diabetes, heart disease and food poisoning. Plus they make a profit off of this. Great co. Frito lay, huh? Upstanding members of society that have hired more lobbyist than I care to think about. Let's all trust this co. And buy every product they sickly produce. This is 1 co. That should exit this planet but won't because they make too much money off other people's misery. Sad frito lay. You suck and know it
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#474 Aug 28, 2012
Frito lay, could you possibly be wrong? Of course you are. What a lying co. I and everyone else hates your co. That is why you lose all your employees. I repeat, all your employees. See a trend here? Either you are god incarnate or you are liars. What is it?
Ex frito dude

United States

#475 Aug 28, 2012
Your man lied to me when I got hired you bastards. You will pay for thAT lie
Ex frito dude

Concord, CA

#476 Aug 28, 2012
Frito lay only cares about lies and making money. This is a whackjob co. Steer far and clear of these bastards.this is meant as a warning to good people. Frito lay takes good people and turns them against democracy. Their democracy doesn't include their customers or employees. Frito lay hates everyone. No other reason for their twisted existence
Ex frito dude

Concord, CA

#477 Aug 28, 2012
I will be on here and many other sites till I die. I will also be up and down the street . You will either change or die you sick bastards frito lay. Up to you. I have no intention of going away. I am going to enjoy every second of this. You are a loser co. I'll remind you why everyday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists 3 min SnuffAGlobalisst 91
Barton Farley talks to Rubert B. Jigglebottom 8 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 28
Any guys wanna exchange pics of their naked wife? 13 min Cyrus5590 16
Jesus 44 min guest 579
Razorbacks --- Longhorns 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 2
New Year's Eve!! 1 hr Jess 1
Al Sharpton 1 hr guest 18
How About This 'Baggers ? 1 hr Cyrus5590 75
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) Thu Guest 321
Jonesboro Dating