Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#395 Aug 14, 2012
Still not surprised? A new day is gonna surprise you and your cohorts. Desperation is not an attribute frito lay.
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#396 Aug 14, 2012
Your co. Has nothing to offer but bondage and slavery frito lay. You are out of time. Here is nothing redeemable about your co. Move on or go under.
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#397 Aug 14, 2012
And thank you for letting me know people and scum are still concerned about what I have to to say. Still surprised?
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#398 Aug 14, 2012
Your co. Is useless and always has been. Your gimmicks are outdated even for the most urbane people. You are done as a co. And twice done for your lack of morals. Good Luck in hell you bunch of of liars
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#399 Aug 14, 2012
I and many other people hate frito lay. Why? Work for them for awhile. Sit back and listen. Have an open mind. Listen and keep your mouth shut. Listen again. It will become very clear what frito lay thinks of you and the entire world. They hate you and despise you. Then you will still work for them because you still think there is some good left out of that hate. Then you will come to the reLization that frito lay hates even theirselves. Then you will leave or lose your soul like they have
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#400 Aug 14, 2012
Your time of lying to customers and employees is over. You are done. other people you have screwed are asking for you to to pay your debts. You people make the world sick.
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#401 Aug 14, 2012
If I have spoken out of line please let me know.. If frito ay has used there power to screw someone let me know. This co. Frito lay thinks they are owed something instead of frito lay owes something to the workers and customers. What a sick bunch of people. Frito lay would not be here if the employees were not here. You people make me sick
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#402 Aug 14, 2012
Frito lay wants to cram as much crap down your throat as they can. That's not health food. What A bunch of liars. The lies are just beginning
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#403 Aug 14, 2012
Hey frito lay. Have you ever considered you might be wrong? Sorry . This co. Is never wrong. God must have his hand on this corrupt co.
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#404 Aug 14, 2012
God must love frito lay
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#405 Aug 15, 2012
Do you think there might be problems at frito lay? Maybe just a few
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#406 Aug 15, 2012
Are you still not surprised?
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#407 Aug 15, 2012
How's that stock doing frito lay? Need a little more propping up? People don't invest in something they don't believe in. And you are unbelievable. Running out of truth might have something to do with it. What a waste of humanity
Ex frito dude

La Mesa, CA

#408 Aug 15, 2012
Frito lay is ruining lives because of their greed. They have no decency. And yet some people are more concerned about a room? You will get what you deserve frito lay. I'll still be here pointing out the obvious.
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#409 Aug 18, 2012
It's so quiet you can hear frito lay lie
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#410 Aug 18, 2012
Frito lay...... The biggest contributor to diabetes in the world
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#411 Aug 18, 2012
Frito lay..... The biggest contributor to heart diseasE in the world
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#412 Aug 18, 2012
Frito lay....... the biggest contributor to obesity in the world
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#413 Aug 18, 2012
Frito lay......the biggest employer of lobbyists in the world. You change or alter the laws to poison and enslave the less fortunate
Ex frito dude

Los Angeles, CA

#414 Aug 18, 2012
The average citizen has to ask themselves, what good is this opressive, corrupt co.? I asked myself that for years and found out there is no good at all. Just a bunch of racist, backwards scumbuckets from Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 37,350
Jesse Ventura Vs. Alex Jones 6 min Guest 2
Abortion 9 min SSOB 14
Mandatory Infowars Video 1 hr Ma sass is a flam... 10
Democrats, Not Putin, Are Real Threat To America 1 hr Man-sass is a gay... 29
CCC Vocabulary Challenged 2 hr Alexia 28
Maggie Benton Miss Arkansas 2 hr Guest 78

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance