First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gypsyrose44

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Why don't people try cooking their own burgers at home and take time to sit down and show their children what it is like to have family time without spending 100.00 every time you go out? When I was a kid going out to eat was for a special occasion now every other day it's take the kids out to eat and buy them something. Families have forgotten what it is like to just enjoy staying at home and spending quality time together! Before anyone jumps down my throat I will say I am just as guilty as the next person about all this. I was sitting in a restaurant today with the place crowded with people and it just got me to thinking about all this. I saw kids that weren't enjoying themselves and were screaming about going to the next place. I guess I am just tired of running from one place to the next and paying 15.00 dollars a person to do it!

Kemp, TX

#23 Feb 9, 2013
gypsyrose44 wrote:
Why don't people try cooking their own burgers at home and take time to sit down and show their children what it is like to have family time without spending 100.00 every time you go out? When I was a kid going out to eat was for a special occasion now every other day it's take the kids out to eat and buy them something. Families have forgotten what it is like to just enjoy staying at home and spending quality time together! Before anyone jumps down my throat I will say I am just as guilty as the next person about all this. I was sitting in a restaurant today with the place crowded with people and it just got me to thinking about all this. I saw kids that weren't enjoying themselves and were screaming about going to the next place. I guess I am just tired of running from one place to the next and paying 15.00 dollars a person to do it!
Special occasion?

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Feb 9, 2013
Dude wrote:
Just not at Wimpy's because it won't be there long lol. Especially if they don't make that fat woman do something with the hair hanging past her waist. So unsanitary.
I agree. Also "greasy" and "juicy" describe different kinds of burgers. Wimpys is of the greasy variety.
DBO

United States

#25 Feb 9, 2013
I can't believe no one has mentioned Fat Wally's located in the mall. I think they are the best burgers in Jonesboro and cheaper than either place. 5 Guys only offers White bread buns and only American cheese. although the food is good both other places offer variety in both.

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Wimpy's is cursed, co-owner Lori emailed nasty letter to me so it is now cursed,!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 11, 2013
DBO wrote:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Fat Wally's located in the mall. I think they are the best burgers in Jonesboro and cheaper than either place. 5 Guys only offers White bread buns and only American cheese. although the food is good both other places offer variety in both.
I agree, Fat Wally's is awesome. They also have a fair quality corn dog and that's a rarity since corn dog seven is gone. Excellent food and excellent quality all around.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Feb 12, 2013
fat wally's, 5 guy's, and wimpy's can't compare to dixie cafe's hamburger IMHO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama just destroyed the blacks 26 min Tommy 11
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min LOL 30,224
murder suicide in Bono today. 35 min Tommy 23
SEC stuck with pork 39 min Guest 6
Our infrastructure is falling apart ! 41 min Tommy 6
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 43 min Guest 569
Teachers badgering parents to have their kids p... 58 min Tommy 19
A Meeting Of The Topix Heroes 1 hr Ronald Rodent 51
obama's lies 2 hr Guest 39
President Obama Has Been Great For America 2 hr Barton Farley 58