Wimpy's won't make it
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gypsyrose44

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Why don't people try cooking their own burgers at home and take time to sit down and show their children what it is like to have family time without spending 100.00 every time you go out? When I was a kid going out to eat was for a special occasion now every other day it's take the kids out to eat and buy them something. Families have forgotten what it is like to just enjoy staying at home and spending quality time together! Before anyone jumps down my throat I will say I am just as guilty as the next person about all this. I was sitting in a restaurant today with the place crowded with people and it just got me to thinking about all this. I saw kids that weren't enjoying themselves and were screaming about going to the next place. I guess I am just tired of running from one place to the next and paying 15.00 dollars a person to do it!

Desoto, TX

#23 Feb 9, 2013
gypsyrose44 wrote:
Why don't people try cooking their own burgers at home and take time to sit down and show their children what it is like to have family time without spending 100.00 every time you go out? When I was a kid going out to eat was for a special occasion now every other day it's take the kids out to eat and buy them something. Families have forgotten what it is like to just enjoy staying at home and spending quality time together! Before anyone jumps down my throat I will say I am just as guilty as the next person about all this. I was sitting in a restaurant today with the place crowded with people and it just got me to thinking about all this. I saw kids that weren't enjoying themselves and were screaming about going to the next place. I guess I am just tired of running from one place to the next and paying 15.00 dollars a person to do it!
Special occasion?

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Feb 9, 2013
Dude wrote:
Just not at Wimpy's because it won't be there long lol. Especially if they don't make that fat woman do something with the hair hanging past her waist. So unsanitary.
I agree. Also "greasy" and "juicy" describe different kinds of burgers. Wimpys is of the greasy variety.
DBO

United States

#25 Feb 9, 2013
I can't believe no one has mentioned Fat Wally's located in the mall. I think they are the best burgers in Jonesboro and cheaper than either place. 5 Guys only offers White bread buns and only American cheese. although the food is good both other places offer variety in both.

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Wimpy's is cursed, co-owner Lori emailed nasty letter to me so it is now cursed,!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 11, 2013
DBO wrote:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Fat Wally's located in the mall. I think they are the best burgers in Jonesboro and cheaper than either place. 5 Guys only offers White bread buns and only American cheese. although the food is good both other places offer variety in both.
I agree, Fat Wally's is awesome. They also have a fair quality corn dog and that's a rarity since corn dog seven is gone. Excellent food and excellent quality all around.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Feb 12, 2013
fat wally's, 5 guy's, and wimpy's can't compare to dixie cafe's hamburger IMHO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In 151 days Trump told false or misleading clai... 1 hr District10 34
Church Tracking Attendance? 1 hr every hair is num... 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 37,380
Donna (Oct '15) 2 hr Lucky Jackson 22
Is the body they found in paragould kenny moss 2 hr Is it him 1
beverly brown quero (Jun '10) 2 hr Long term guest 49
crystal,kiki,and dabo day. (Nov '09) 2 hr Oak GroveBoy 20

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance