Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Why don't people try cooking their own burgers at home and take time to sit down and show their children what it is like to have family time without spending 100.00 every time you go out? When I was a kid going out to eat was for a special occasion now every other day it's take the kids out to eat and buy them something. Families have forgotten what it is like to just enjoy staying at home and spending quality time together! Before anyone jumps down my throat I will say I am just as guilty as the next person about all this. I was sitting in a restaurant today with the place crowded with people and it just got me to thinking about all this. I saw kids that weren't enjoying themselves and were screaming about going to the next place. I guess I am just tired of running from one place to the next and paying 15.00 dollars a person to do it!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

gypsyrose44 wrote:
Why don't people try cooking their own burgers at home and take time to sit down and show their children what it is like to have family time without spending 100.00 every time you go out? When I was a kid going out to eat was for a special occasion now every other day it's take the kids out to eat and buy them something. Families have forgotten what it is like to just enjoy staying at home and spending quality time together! Before anyone jumps down my throat I will say I am just as guilty as the next person about all this. I was sitting in a restaurant today with the place crowded with people and it just got me to thinking about all this. I saw kids that weren't enjoying themselves and were screaming about going to the next place. I guess I am just tired of running from one place to the next and paying 15.00 dollars a person to do it!
Special occasion?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Dude wrote:
Just not at Wimpy's because it won't be there long lol. Especially if they don't make that fat woman do something with the hair hanging past her waist. So unsanitary.
I agree. Also "greasy" and "juicy" describe different kinds of burgers. Wimpys is of the greasy variety.
DBO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

I can't believe no one has mentioned Fat Wally's located in the mall. I think they are the best burgers in Jonesboro and cheaper than either place. 5 Guys only offers White bread buns and only American cheese. although the food is good both other places offer variety in both.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Wimpy's is cursed, co-owner Lori emailed nasty letter to me so it is now cursed,!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

DBO wrote:
I can't believe no one has mentioned Fat Wally's located in the mall. I think they are the best burgers in Jonesboro and cheaper than either place. 5 Guys only offers White bread buns and only American cheese. although the food is good both other places offer variety in both.
I agree, Fat Wally's is awesome. They also have a fair quality corn dog and that's a rarity since corn dog seven is gone. Excellent food and excellent quality all around.
hey you

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

fat wally's, 5 guy's, and wimpy's can't compare to dixie cafe's hamburger IMHO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min God please help us 29,086
Need someone to take online algebra this summer... (Apr '09) 31 min Black 33
Things FOX News won't show ... 35 min Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr 3
Vote on Mouse's Biggest Lie 43 min Then that is the biggest 27
Ladies, are you, or have you ever cheated on yo... 44 min been there 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr whiskers 9,795
a relative was found guilty of food stamp fraud. (Jun '11) 1 hr guest 149
milita heading to the border 2 hr Nick 480
Wet/Dry issue 3 hr bacon 268
Goodbye white people 4 hr Barton Farley 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••