First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Little Rock, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2012
Captain Kirk

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Islam has been doing this for 1,400 years. They are not "the Religion of Peace." That is a crock. Just look at their bloody history. And they mess with your head when they say they are against violence, guess what? Their definitition of 'innocent' only includes Muslims because, according to them, non-muslims can't be innoent.

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Fear and Loathing of Islam

http://www.thenation.com/article/168383/fear-...

The Rand Corporation found that the number of homegrown radicals here is “tiny.”“There are more than 3 million Muslims in the United States, and few more than 100 have joined jihad—about one out of every 30,000—suggesting an American Muslim population that remains hostile to jihadist ideology and its exhortations to violence,” Rand’s 2010 report found.“A mistrust of American Muslims by other Americans seems misplaced,” it concluded.

This year, an analysis by the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security also described the number of American Muslims involved in domestic terrorism since 2001 as “tiny.”“This study’s findings challenge Americans to be vigilant against the threat of homegrown terrorism while maintaining a responsible sense of proportion,” it said. And a 2011 Gallup survey found that American Muslims were the least likely of any major US religious group to consider attacks on civilians justified.

Follow the logic. The only thing accepted as “normal” for a Muslim is to act like an extremist. Ordinary Muslim folk appearing to live ordinary Muslim lives? That’s just plain suspicious.

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 10, 2012
The True Story of Sharia in American Courts

http://www.thenation.com/article/168378/true-...

rom a legal perspective, the wave of anti-Sharia legislation should be much ado about nothing. Sharia is as much a threat to our Constitution as Bible verses calling for the stoning of adulterers or the genocidal directive in Deuteronomy to leave “alive nothing that breathes.” Like the Old and New Testaments, Sharia has its own conflicts and tensions with modern conceptions of gender equality and citizenship. To suggest that banning Sharia or the Bible is the only way to ward off the stoning of women or the execution of apostates is clearly, maliciously false.

The Sharia scaremongers often rely on a single New Jersey case, S.D. v. M.J.R., as proof that Islamic law is seeping into our court system. In it, a wife sought a restraining order against her husband, alleging that he repeatedly beat and sexually assaulted her. The judge denied her request, holding that the defendant did not form the criminal intent necessary to commit the crime, because his genuine religious beliefs dictated that he was entitled to sexual relations upon demand. The ruling was wrong—both under state law and Sharia—and, not surprisingly, the New Jersey Appellate Court reversed it in 2010.

Yet S.D. v. M.J.R has become the poster child for the anti-Sharia movement. During a Republican presidential debate in June 2011, Herman Cain cited it as proof that “there have been instances in New Jersey…where Muslims did try to influence court decisions with Sharia law.” Oklahoma State Representative Rex Duncan, the lead sponsor of the Oklahoma Sharia ban, also cited the case after being unable to come up with a single case in which a court upheld Sharia in his own state.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2012
Well, Islam just personally affected my family in the past few years. My 2nd grade daughter's class has her districts first Muslim student. They tried a thanksgiving program one year, nope the Muslim family wasn't having that. They had already cut out the children's Christmas program. When my son was in elementary school at the same district, not only did they have a Christmas program, they sang songs about the birth of Jesus. He is 21 now. My 7yr old daughters class is now going to do some sort of program in January!?! I have no idea what the theme could be, but I bet the Muslim family has a problem with it. They still have their "Holiday" party. I wonder how long the Muslim family will tolerate that. Also what used to be their Easter party is now a spring party, but still includes hunting eggs. I wonder when that will be done away with. When our kids were starting pre-school, the Muslim father was there informing the principle on how the school was to accomodate what his religion was and wasn't allowed to eat. The principle is a woman, so instead of just sitting down and telling her, which she would have happily done and accommodated his son's diet. Instead he was speaking very loudly and treating her condescendingly. I guess to show how he feels women are lesser beings. I said something to him before he left. I said that Ms.___ didn't deserve to be talked to in that manner and that I didn't appreciate him scaring my daughter. My daughter was hiding behind my legs with tears running down her face. He glared at me and stomped out dragging his son. His son is a very sweet little boy. He has showed his nature at other times. Once yelling and fighting with one of the police officers directing traffic at the school. It is in the handbook that only right hand turns are allowed at this certain spot. He wanted to turn left. I was scared the officer was going to have a heart attack, his face was bright red! After backing up the traffic going into and out of the drop off zones he finally turned right. Then where the street ends with 2 lanes one for left and one for right with arrows clearly showing, he pulled into the left turn lane and flicked on his right turn blinker. He got into a fight with another officer. This one just stopped everyone and had him turn right. Now, if it was anyone else, do you think we would have gotten away with screaming at a police officer? I don't think so. The police are scared of being sued for racially profiling a person from the Middle East. That is giving him too much power and letting him think he can do whatever he wants. I don't feel like that about all Muslims. In high school I was friends with and very close to a family who's father was from Iraq. They were the sweetest family and treated me with nothing but respect. I am still in contact with the 3 sons. They are great guys!
One thing I do stand strong on, sharia law has no business in the U.S.!!!!!!!
Islamic Stoner

Little Rock, AR

#6 Dec 10, 2012
I expected nothing less from the citizens of the great Satan than this crap talking bullsh1t. You all deserve to be stoned to death.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
rom a legal perspective, the wave of anti-Sharia legislation should be much ado about nothing. Sharia is as much a threat to our Constitution as Bible verses calling for the stoning of adulterers or the genocidal directive in Deuteronomy to leave “alive nothing that breathes.” Like the Old and New Testaments, Sharia has its own conflicts and tensions with modern conceptions of gender equality and citizenship. To suggest that banning Sharia or the Bible is the only way to ward off the stoning of women or the execution of apostates is clearly, maliciously false.
The Sharia scaremongers often rely on a single New Jersey case, S.D. v. M.J.R., as proof that Islamic law is seeping into our court system. In it, a wife sought a restraining order against her husband, alleging that he repeatedly beat and sexually assaulted her. The judge denied her request, holding that the defendant did not form the criminal intent necessary to commit the crime, because his genuine religious beliefs dictated that he was entitled to sexual relations upon demand. The ruling was wrong—both under state law and Sharia—and, not surprisingly, the New Jersey Appellate Court reversed it in 2010.
Yet S.D. v. M.J.R has become the poster child for the anti-Sharia movement. During a Republican presidential debate in June 2011, Herman Cain cited it as proof that “there have been instances in New Jersey…where Muslims did try to influence court decisions with Sharia law.” Oklahoma State Representative Rex Duncan, the lead sponsor of the Oklahoma Sharia ban, also cited the case after being unable to come up with a single case in which a court upheld Sharia in his own state.
There is a big difference! For one, the Bible nowhere condones stoning adulterers. The violence of the Old Testament is negated by the New Testament. The time of Christ changed everything. The Bibles says to "love your neighbor". That does not mean the person in the house next to you. It means to love all people through the love of Christ. The Bible also says for "husbands to love their wives as Christ loved the church." Another Bible quote is "judge not, lest you be judged."
Sharia law has never changed. It is the same as it has always been. There is no reason for any of sharia law to be used in the U.S. We have our own laws! Period!!!
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Dec 10, 2012
guest wrote:
There have been a number of honor killings in the U.S. by middle eastern families. In their home countries they would get away with it completely! Here we need to either execute or throw the family member that did the killing of these young women in jail for life without parole. They need to know that will not be tolerated here!!! If you move your family from the Middle East to the U.S., what did you expect? Of course your daughter is going to become westernized. She is growing up here. Where she has rights. If you didn't want your wife or daughter to have rights, you should not be living here!!!
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Islamic Stoner wrote:
I expected nothing less from the citizens of the great Satan than this crap talking bullsh1t. You all deserve to be stoned to death.
If you believe the U.S. is the great satan, then why do you live here? There is only one Muslim country that calls the U.S. the great satan and Israel the little satan and that is Iran. They are majority Muslim, but they are not Arabic like the other countries. They are Persian.
Captain Kirk

Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2012
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe the U.S. is the great satan, then why do you live here? There is only one Muslim country that calls the U.S. the great satan and Israel the little satan and that is Iran. They are majority Muslim, but they are not Arabic like the other countries. They are Persian.
You are educated about this subject. I hope and pray there are more like you. The Koran tells muslims to not take infidels for friends.They also use 'taqqyia'....which is lying to the infidels for the sake of Allah...to cover up their true intentions. Anyone with any sense knows that muslims are savages...not all of them...but a great number of them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2012
If we do nothing to stop Islam from spreading like a virus in your body, then the body of this nation will become infected to the point of death. Islam's whole purpose is to convert or kill those who will not convert, and to impose Sharia law in the United States. Look around the world, the sky actually is falling my fellow Americans.
Captain Kirk

Little Rock, AR

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Das Fuehrer wrote:
If we do nothing to stop Islam from spreading like a virus in your body, then the body of this nation will become infected to the point of death. Islam's whole purpose is to convert or kill those who will not convert, and to impose Sharia law in the United States. Look around the world, the sky actually is falling my fellow Americans.
You are very wise too. Although some of these folks on here will try to portray people like you and I as kooks, we know who the kooks are. Or rather the fools, because these radical savages will not look at these people as friends after they take over America.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Captain Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very wise too. Although some of these folks on here will try to portray people like you and I as kooks, we know who the kooks are. Or rather the fools, because these radical savages will not look at these people as friends after they take over America.
LOL - thank God there are nonkooks like "Das Fuehrer" and "Captain Kirk" to set us straight. Someone needs to beam the both of you back up to the mother ship. Don't forget to take your tin foil hats with you.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - thank God there are nonkooks like "Das Fuehrer" and "Captain Kirk" to set us straight. Someone needs to beam the both of you back up to the mother ship. Don't forget to take your tin foil hats with you.
Did you read my post? Do you think I am a kook too? I would hope not because everything I wrote it true.
Captain Kirk

Little Rock, AR

#15 Dec 11, 2012
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read my post? Do you think I am a kook too? I would hope not because everything I wrote it true.
You are one of the sanest ones on here. You are correct...everthing you said is true...don't let tat person intimidate you.

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Dec 11, 2012
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Removal of religion based activities such as Christmas and Thanksgiving from public schools isn't the fault of Islam. We don't have Islamic based religious celebrations either. It is the separation of church and state issue. As for the rest of your post, it is your opinion and your perception. You know Muslims you like and Muslims you don't like. Kind of like people of every religion and race. Would you have a problem with a Southern Baptist parent who insisted on a Christian prayer in school?

Islam is the least of threats in our public schools.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Dec 11, 2012
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are treating a nonMuslim troll like it was a real post. Not fooling anyone. Isamaphobes (usually the same ones) post these ridiculous threads on here all the time.
Captain Kirk

Little Rock, AR

#18 Dec 11, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Removal of religion based activities such as Christmas and Thanksgiving from public schools isn't the fault of Islam. We don't have Islamic based religious celebrations either. It is the separation of church and state issue. As for the rest of your post, it is your opinion and your perception. You know Muslims you like and Muslims you don't like. Kind of like people of every religion and race. Would you have a problem with a Southern Baptist parent who insisted on a Christian prayer in school?
Islam is the least of threats in our public schools.
No, you are wrong...because you do not understand that Islam is not just a religion...it is an all-encompassing poitical, social, financial, military, and religious system...a brutal totalitarian system. If it were only a religion that didn't bother anyone it would be quite different. Christianity is tolerant of other religions; however, Islam's adherents let us all know that it is the sureme reigion that is above all others. So, if it were between a Christian prayer in school - which we used to have before progressives tore it down - and a muslim prayer - I would choose Christian any day. It was what helped make our country great - read Toqueville's "Democracy in America" an you will see.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Dec 11, 2012

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Captain Kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are wrong...because you do not understand that Islam is not just a religion...it is an all-encompassing poitical, social, financial, military, and religious system...a brutal totalitarian system. If it were only a religion that didn't bother anyone it would be quite different. Christianity is tolerant of other religions; however, Islam's adherents let us all know that it is the sureme reigion that is above all others. So, if it were between a Christian prayer in school - which we used to have before progressives tore it down - and a muslim prayer - I would choose Christian any day. It was what helped make our country great - read Toqueville's "Democracy in America" an you will see.
You are a misinformed zealot. Must not be a Christian because you sure aren't tolerant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerry Roemer the ex NicePak fool 5 min employee 4
Countdown to My Vacation 16 min Disclaimer 29
University of New Hampshire: Using the Word “Am... 21 min guest 1
What are common name for trashy girls 45 min Guest 26
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min Guest 30,927
Gov. Rick Perry indicted by Grand Jury (Aug '14) 1 hr Guest 237
Queer marriage 1 hr Guest 521
Huckabee in close 2nd place 1 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 51
Trump Bends Republicans Over Makes them Sqeeee... 9 hr Fo Show 101
More from around the web