no wreck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

The train never hit the car. jpd, ccso and gcso all say the same thing. the car wrecked near the tracks, came to rest on the tracks... and the train stopped before it made contact.
Pray

State University, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

I hope and pray that those involved are ok....please do the same
guest1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Did the people in the wreck die
wreck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

the train DID hit the car, the law must have been misinformed. The train was up against the car when I drove by...

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

wreck wrote:
the train DID hit the car, the law must have been misinformed. The train was up against the car when I drove by...
Are they injured badly, I hope and pray not. Just too many wrecks in that vicinity !

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they injured badly, I hope and pray not. Just too many wrecks in that vicinity !
I agree. I work near that area and there are so many wrecks!
LOL

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Ummm not only was the train in contact with the car but it was easily 1/2 mile from the nearest crossing and the car was squashed
guest1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

She was 16 and texting but all she got was a few cuts and bumps.
visitor

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

The train did hit the car. The Car was upside down on the track against the train. The train also pushed the car for some distance. These people need prayers!

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

PlEase is this really right? Bumps and bruises is all she has? I have a 16 yr old and this is sad news and good news I want to keep her under lock and key

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

I saw the upside down car pushed down the tracks it would b amazing if the person only had bumps and bruises.
no doubt

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Guest wrote:
I saw the upside down car pushed down the tracks it would b amazing if the person only had bumps and bruises.
I agree it was a horrific sight
just wondering

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

What crossing would the car have been struck at? The one north of Busch? I thought there were gates there.
Just Saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Guest wrote:
PlEase is this really right? Bumps and bruises is all she has? I have a 16 yr old and this is sad news and good news I want to keep her under lock and key
It's possible. There was a one vehicle wreck, last week on Bono Hill, in which the car went off road, hit a driveway, went airborne, landed nose first and flipped end over end. The driver walked away, shook-up, but no serious injuries. ASP and CCSO suspected possible alcohol and/or texting involvement, but not enough evidence to prove it. And, no seatbelt used. I say stupid, but 'DAMNED LUCKY'.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

just wondering wrote:
What crossing would the car have been struck at? The one north of Busch? I thought there were gates there.
The one south of Bush. North Kathline/County Rd ??? intersection.
Just Saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Was KAIT out there? This could be a good story. I'd be willing to bet, they did'nt even know about it. Oh, but they'll tell you, they have a scanner to monitor all the local happenings. That's our great LOCAL news for ya. LOL
Just Saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

just wondering wrote:
It sounds like, it did'nt happen, at a crossing. The car just wrecked, and ended up, on the tracks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info