Drug addicts now thinking they are bo...

Drug addicts now thinking they are born again christians , lmao

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
michelle

Little Rock, AR

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Doesn't that make you laugh so hard , How they sit and preach to others. OMG . lol
They never change ,
Guest

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Yes I know exactly what your talking about. It's really pathetic , knowing the whole time their high while preaching to others about how they got "clean" ! I don't buy that crap!
Cortni

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 3, 2009
some people really do change but others have a harder time...people like you make it near impossible for those people. everyone makes mistakes but its not for you to judge them! you dont have any skeletons in your closet right?
guest

Little Rock, AR

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Omg , that is so funny , Girl I know what you mean , lmao
This guy I know talks all about the lord now, all the time, even thought he is still going to hell , he knows he is still doing wrong .
bonoite

Blytheville, AR

#5 Nov 3, 2009
They, like alcoholics, often trade one addiction for another. I'd rather they be addicted to preaching than drugs and alcohol.
guest

Russellville, AR

#6 Nov 3, 2009
Hey, it happens! People change. now being a hipocrite that's different, but if this person is trying to live right give them the benefit of the doubt. sounds like somebody doesn't like hearing the truth.
Guest

United States

#7 Nov 3, 2009
Well I'm not talking about someone genuinely trying to change rather someone just trying to cover up with religion .
guest

Little Rock, AR

#8 Nov 3, 2009
Cortni wrote:
some people really do change but others have a harder time...people like you make it near impossible for those people. everyone makes mistakes but its not for you to judge them! you dont have any skeletons in your closet right?
Whatever , you keep hoping . Once a loser always a loser
Chris

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 3, 2009
If Rush Limbaugh considers himself a born again christian, that's his business. People shouldn't be talking bad about Rush on here.
Chris

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Cortni wrote:
some people really do change but others have a harder time...people like you make it near impossible for those people. everyone makes mistakes but its not for you to judge them! you dont have any skeletons in your closet right?
Girlfriend, if there are any skeletons in my closet they're having gay sex about now.
guest

Russellville, AR

#11 Nov 3, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever , you keep hoping . Once a loser always a loser
Not neccesarily. You are generalizing. That doesn't apply to those who have legitimately "found God" and cleaned their act up. Have you ever heard of Forgiveness?
guest

Little Rock, AR

#12 Nov 3, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Not neccesarily. You are generalizing. That doesn't apply to those who have legitimately "found God" and cleaned their act up. Have you ever heard of Forgiveness?
what does forgiveness, have to do with people changing ? Do you really know someone that has cleaned up their act ?
Guest

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2009
Chris wrote:
If Rush Limbaugh considers himself a born again christian, that's his business. People shouldn't be talking bad about Rush on here.
Rush is a fat piece of crap
guest

Russellville, AR

#14 Nov 3, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what does forgiveness, have to do with people changing ? Do you really know someone that has cleaned up their act ?
YES of course there are millions of people out there who have done things in their past, but have found God and honestly changed...I know several. Don't judge this person, he's probably just trying to be helpful.
guest

Russellville, AR

#15 Nov 3, 2009
by forgiveness I mean being forgiven by God, you said once a loser always a loser, and that's just not true. Maybe you should LISTEN to what he's saying. You don't have to be perfect to believe in God.
psychosid

United States

#16 Nov 3, 2009
michelle wrote:
Doesn't that make you laugh so hard , How they sit and preach to others. OMG . lol
They never change ,
judge not least ye be judged~ they may be a drug addict. That may me very well true, but where they are a druggie "YOU" may be a pervert who gets online and looks at porn, or maybe you tell a white lie? Have you ever done that? THe bible clearly states that breaking a commandment means you broke the law. Period? Now a druggie, tell me something, which of the ten commandments has a drug user broken, and how many have you broken today without being a druggy?
guest

Little Rock, AR

#17 Nov 3, 2009
psychosid wrote:
<quoted text>
judge not least ye be judged~ they may be a drug addict. That may me very well true, but where they are a druggie "YOU" may be a pervert who gets online and looks at porn, or maybe you tell a white lie? Have you ever done that? THe bible clearly states that breaking a commandment means you broke the law. Period? Now a druggie, tell me something, which of the ten commandments has a drug user broken, and how many have you broken today without being a druggy?
None
psychosid

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
None
[/Quote]Whatever , you keep hoping . Once a loser always a loser

yeah you havent broken any today at all have you>
check

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Nov 3, 2009
michelle wrote:
Doesn't that make you laugh so hard , How they sit and preach to others. OMG . lol
They never change ,
I was on drugs for over 10 years, I've been clean now for over 9 years. I did change and I know others who have as well. I don't claim to be anything special but I am proof that it can be done.
guest

Russellville, AR

#20 Nov 3, 2009
There are some people who have found God and know what is right, they just have trouble doing what's right sometimes. It's not your place to judge them. EVERYONE falls short of the Grace of God. Even the holiest of people are not perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flashback-Obama: DACA 'A Temporary Stopgap,' 'C... 42 min guest 9
Arrests & Prosecutions Coming for Elite - Dave ... 43 min guest 3
Unemployment rate set to drop below 4% 45 min Trump IS Your POTUS 9
Stormy Daniels claims Trump told her she was j... 47 min Deplorable leftists 18
Shutting down government to protect illegal imm... 49 min Deplorable leftists 9
snitches 2 hr Littleo 5
Wife always comes crying home 5 hr Tom sawyer 3
Dumpy Trump 10 hr wtf 41

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages