Allen Smith

United States

#65 Dec 17, 2012
I am no gypsy but im in the same line of work...For someone to say a gypsy will not rip you off is false...I know everyone of them...When it calls for 30% of water in sealer for every 100 gallons you can bet your ass 99% of them use 60% of water and more..just a fact...See it everyday at the seal plant...You arent supposed to sealcoat when the temperature is not gonna be 50 degrees for 24 hours...They dont care..They want your money..They will put it down year round..Frauds is all they are..
David

Eufaula, OK

#66 Jan 16, 2013
R they still in Jonesboro...know they had moved into house's in 2010....called the number at the plant and it has been shut off so did Dustin McDainel run them out of town or did they take off in the middle of the night???? Dose anyone know????
Dick Magic

Jonesboro, AR

#67 Jan 16, 2013
So being a college student I assume you will be leaving the area soon also?
Asphaltsealcoater wrote:
The term gypsy is not reflective upon the ethnicity of these individuals. It is relative to their nomadic behavior as they travel from one area to the next. It is a common term in this trade and not intended to be a racial slur.
David

Eufaula, OK

#68 Jan 16, 2013
So can someone answer my ? is Wlliams or Moore paving still in Jonesboro or did the leave town???
hurt

Paragould, AR

#69 Jan 17, 2013
they left town. they are somewhere in west virginia now.
David

Eufaula, OK

#70 Jan 19, 2013
Sounds like u may stay in touch with them?? Did theylave all there houses and the plant and everything?? I don't have any problems with them just wondering they were all settled in Jonesboro..
David

Eufaula, OK

#71 Jan 20, 2013
I use to work for Mr. Williams he was good too me and paid well....so hurt from Paragould if u could reply if u would....Thanks
David

Eufaula, OK

#72 Jan 23, 2013
Hello hurt would u answer me...I would be so grateful.....Thank You
hurt

Paragould, AR

#74 Jan 25, 2013
what would you like to know
David

Eufaula, OK

#75 Jan 26, 2013
Just wondering how Bob,Henry,Bertha,Joe and Ritchie were all together? I can give u my e-mail if u want and then from there I will give u my cell and have them to call me or I will call them the numbers I have from JB don't work? Thanks...or if u want to give me there numbers. I did all there mechanic work....
tx guy

Houston, TX

#76 Feb 17, 2013
I had the gyspy sealcoaters come by my home and offer to seal my driveway because they had extra left over from a job up the street. They did a great job. The coating lasted for the remaining years I lived there and it looked great. So I guess some are actually good at it while some others are rip offs... but isn't that true of all contractors? I've had good and bad from my local guys over the years.
David

Mcalester, OK

#77 Feb 26, 2013
Hey Hirt u never came back?????
Martha

United States

#78 Mar 4, 2013
Argo. F yourself life taker!
Cailin

Indianapolis, IN

#80 Jun 23, 2013
whatthe wrote:
I agree,having known some of them personally.They do not consider the name a racial slur.That is what they themselves say.Irish Travelers isn't correct,either.I believe they originated in Hungary,Poland,Russia,Germany, etc.Not to say that there are no Irish gypsies,but,they're not primarily Irish nor originated from Ireland.
While I am at it,Asphaltsealcoater,we have a parking pad at our residence that has cracked badly.Would you be willing to evaluate that? How do we get in touch with you?
Yes they are Irish Travelers.They originated from Ireland.There are many Irish Travelers in the United States.More commonly in the south.There is a place called Murphy's Village in North Augusta,SC
It holds up to 2,500 Irish Travelers.They usually have very close descent Traveler Relatives.They even have some Travelers from Ireland.
Cailin

Indianapolis, IN

#81 Jun 23, 2013
There is also Romany Gypsies which the Romanies in the US are from English Descent ,but the Romanies in England originated from India.
Mikey

Terre Haute, IN

#82 Jul 13, 2013
Well not all of them do the shit y'all talk about I'm insured I report to IRS every year and I make more than most people fair and square it's hard work sorry we don't sit in an office all day but however we do make your annual sallery in a week or two ...... Hahaha
Pat

Park Hill, OK

#83 Sep 30, 2013
sealerman wrote:
I think gypsies r cool they got the best rides n houses the the hottest women n really don't care what any body thanks bout them cus I'm a gypsy. N that's the way I fill I thank every body jealous of us
So r u one of them that was out at Perkins?
David

Park Hill, OK

#84 Sep 30, 2013
hurt wrote:
what would you like to know
Never heard back form you r they still in JB heard they were and left again this past Wednesday my brother was going to go back to work for them and he heard they up and left anyone know about this would like to know?????? ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!
David

Park Hill, OK

#85 Sep 30, 2013
ETCH-PAVER wrote:
Are women are HOTT but our kids have three eyes.
What is ur name u got to be one of them they t bashing???
David

Park Hill, OK

#86 Sep 30, 2013
hurt wrote:
they left town. they are somewhere in west virginia now.
Heard they were in Baton Rouge, LA!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coltons (May '14) 26 min western sizzler 29
Cuba... good or bad? 29 min Bubba the all -kn... 7
has n e one seen michael clanton 31 min rachel 1
FOX News defends torture 51 min Fo Show 214
Bill Clinton with blonde held in his 'grasp' go... 54 min Bubba the all -kn... 14
Mayor loses his city owned pistol (Mar '14) 1 hr Bubba 47
Democrats believe stealing from working people ... 1 hr Ihatecuntservatives 10
What music sites are not blocked at school? (Nov '12) 2 hr Killerklown_12142004 80
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 2 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 54
Obama 5 hr Guest 13
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News