Officer Goza at Cash,AR

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Blytheville, AR

#1 Dec 2, 2009
I hope somone in this region 8 community can see how much of a bumbling idiot this man is. Me and my wife were pulled over by him and I swear that town will be in federal suit soon if someone or somthing dosnt change in that town. How can unqualified people work in a position like that. I have heard he is the Trash\water man in town. Poor city of CASH cannot wait untill my lawer gets done with you!
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 2, 2009
and yet you've made NO reference as to why he is a "bumbling idiot" as you say, nor why you're upset you got pulled over.

And a FEDERAL suit? C'mon, it would take something pretty serious to bring it to the federal level.

Oh, but wait, yeah, you didn't say anything about what happened. You just choose to come on here and bash others for no reason.

Sometimes people get pulled over because that's what cops do when the law is being broken/etc. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't make him an idiot.
Guest

College Station, TX

#3 Dec 2, 2009
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I hope somone in this region 8 community can see how much of a bumbling idiot this man is. Me and my wife were pulled over by him and I swear that town will be in federal suit soon if someone or somthing dosnt change in that town. How can unqualified people work in a position like that. I have heard he is the Trash\water man in town. Poor city of CASH cannot wait untill my lawer gets done with you!
I only wish that you and others like you would put on a uniform for one day and attempt to do this thankless job. Cash does have a site by the way, this is the Jonesboro site! Instead of running your mouth on here, get your lawyer, do what you feel you have to do and then when it is all over and said with come back on here and let us know the real results!
waste

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Dec 2, 2009
hey man i dont know what he got ticketed for,but i do know mr. goza.one because i went to school with him and the second reason is because the jackson county ems coordinator would like to talk to him about a bunch of nasty garbage and junk he happened to unload on a county road between tuckerman and swifton.so i think this guy has a legitimate complaint here.mr gozas not worth the spit on my shoes and ive known him for a long long time.HE IS INDEED CROOKED.
Concerned Citizen

Blytheville, AR

#5 Dec 2, 2009
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish that you and others like you would put on a uniform for one day and attempt to do this thankless job. Cash does have a site by the way, this is the Jonesboro site! Instead of running your mouth on here, get your lawyer, do what you feel you have to do and then when it is all over and said with come back on here and let us know the real results!
Just becouse you put on a cheap uniform does not make you or I better than the other.
Guest

Blytheville, AR

#6 Dec 2, 2009
Is his name Gerald Goza ?
unreal

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Dec 2, 2009
Name one good cop that has NEVER made a mistake in his life or seen the likes of the other side. Honestly, I would rather have a pilot that has crashed a plane with me than one who has never been in an accident or a tough situation. My chances of walking away are much greater with that of a person who has the experience weather good or bad, than that of no experience.

Its so easy to bash someone other than yourself. Be a man sir, and tell us just what you did and said. Would'nt hurt to tell how you acted and any other rap sheet that you have. Some of us know! YOU want to be the next bashee on TOPIX?
waste

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Dec 2, 2009
Is his name Gerald Goza ?bingo

Since: Sep 09

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2009
Just what we need, another pothole-in-the-road burg turning into a speed trap. They'll be making cash in Cash quicker than the Fed under Bernanke. They should have bulldozed Cash before they opened the new stretch of 67.
waste

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Dec 2, 2009
urdumbashell wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass, just because you got pulled over you're going to sue the city? That is nuts, you must have done something to get pulled over for. Evidently YOU broke the law or something. Be a MAN and stop crying and blaming the cops.
im gonna say this guy probably was an innocent victim of mr goza.and dont use the use of putting on the uniform for a day.been there ,done that.true its the most dangerous underpayed job in the world to me,but if its that stressful to you then get out.on the other hand if your in it like mr goza,you have nothing to worry about you wont be in long anyways,not espcially since hes fixing to get a fine slapped on him for going in another county and dumping illiegally on a county road and leaving his name for evidence.thats just downright nasty and enexcusable
unreal

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Dec 2, 2009
To make such a firm yet serious accusation against a person and then ask his name seems rather odd. Don’t you think?
Let’s look at the facts. He is a:
• Fireman
• Elected by the city I might add.(Councilman)
• First Responder (Certified)
• Part Time II Certified Police Officer
• Certified Radar / Lidar Operator
• Has the highest number of drug busts in one week in the history of Cash.
• Gets paid One Whole Dollar for all of this work in a year other than Councilman, and yet you want to accuse this man of what? Give me your name and address and let me post a thing or two on you. Anyone agree, or am I a-bit bias? If I am, I do apologize. I have been brought up to tell the truth, no matter how bad it may seem.
If I left anything out, please do so advise.
unreal

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Then dont move to Cash in a double wide trailer. It wont fit down the street where you bought the land anyway. As far as you getting the Chief of Police's position..... OMG! What a joke. The current Chief has done more for the city of Cash than any other Chief could have thought about. Just wait and see what he has recently done and about to add to the department. Besides, getting fired from the Tuckerman's PD doesen't help. Runnung to Cash will not help you either.

Thank you Chief of police in Cash!
Saaaaaaaargent Pepper

Blytheville, AR

#14 Dec 2, 2009
I can take a 2 hour course to get a tin badge also.
Also Cracker Barrel gives them out for a buck 50
unreal

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Dec 2, 2009
Tell that to people like Randy Woodard of Jonesboro and the other Stockholders of CRVS, Mr. Keedy, Curetons, Mayhan, and other hard working farmers. Cash is a Rural farming community. Could someone like you who knows nothing other than the easy life of the city survive in a smal rural town like Cash.

Not to mention, the city only makes $5.00 on a speeding ticket of 15+. I hardly see that as a money maker. Not to mention that the Police Department has only written less than 20 speeding tickets since September of this year. Please get your facts straight before making statements that are by far incorrect and hateful. Would you say these things to you pastor or church family? Think about it.
unreal

Lake Charles, LA

#16 Dec 2, 2009
Tell that to the next Officer that you see. I dare you! Conditions, you or a friend can't know or make them aware of it.

Man you are so wrong! Its very clear that you could not survive the three months of training or the five second ride that they go through. You would fold in five seconds.

Hey sign up for the class in Poinsett if you think you got what it takes. Class in January for three months and at night for the working poeple.

You game or all mouth?
cool

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Dec 2, 2009
unreal wrote:
Then dont move to Cash in a double wide trailer. It wont fit down the street where you bought the land anyway. As far as you getting the Chief of Police's position..... OMG! What a joke. The current Chief has done more for the city of Cash than any other Chief could have thought about. Just wait and see what he has recently done and about to add to the department. Besides, getting fired from the Tuckerman's PD doesen't help. Runnung to Cash will not help you either.
Thank you Chief of police in Cash!
wow,man that was well rehearsed
waste

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Dec 2, 2009
unreal wrote:
To make such a firm yet serious accusation against a person and then ask his name seems rather odd. Don’t you think?
Let’s look at the facts. He is a:
• Fireman
• Elected by the city I might add.(Councilman)
• First Responder (Certified)
• Part Time II Certified Police Officer
• Certified Radar / Lidar Operator
• Has the highest number of drug busts in one week in the history of Cash.
• Gets paid One Whole Dollar for all of this work in a year other than Councilman, and yet you want to accuse this man of what? Give me your name and address and let me post a thing or two on you. Anyone agree, or am I a-bit bias? If I am, I do apologize. I have been brought up to tell the truth, no matter how bad it may seem.
If I left anything out, please do so advise.
electeted?thats impressive.what are there 10 maybe 12 registered voters total in the town of cash?what a true acclomplishment for a crumb
unreal

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Dec 2, 2009
rehearsed, get real!

If you cant count any better than that, you might be a redneck. lol
Hope an chance

Blytheville, AR

#20 Dec 2, 2009
To be in that position you have to respect the people you service.
waste

Lake Charles, LA

#21 Dec 3, 2009
Hope an chance wrote:
To be in that position you have to respect the people you service.
no disrespect intended but that sir is an absolute lie.because i for 1 work in politics.and it seems like the more youve got, be it on city council or not,the more you take atvantage of the system.mr. goza is no different.i would like to take some of your fine folks over here and show you where he decided to dump off his old fire turnouts and about 6 months worth of garbage.now if hes so damn gifted and talented like you people believe,and since hes on the city council,then why dont he propose to buy cash a city garbage truck so people like him dont have to cross the county line and dump it off us.it just happened to be next to a bridge that i take my children and grandchildren to fish.so if hes so gifted and talented like yall say,send his ass over here right now to clean up his mess.if not like i said before then that lowlife aint worth the spit on my shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Best Hairstylest in Jonesboro??? (Mar '09) 8 min Karen 23
You-Can’t-Make-Up-This-Stuff 1 hr BarackalypseNow 21
Radio DJ Rick Christian (Sep '14) 1 hr Chastity sparkman 56
Kyle Rees 3 hr Go hogs 1 19
Did Emma coots parker husband go to court yet ? (Jul '14) 3 hr Guest 47
Vault In Jonesboro 3 hr Mikey mike 1
Fat out of shape cops 4 hr Guest 14
Let Me See If I've Got This Right........... 11 hr Barton Farley 22
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) Mon Cappy 425
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]