who is a good primary physician?

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SICK

Little Rock, AR

#1 Sep 10, 2008
I NEED A PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYBODY?
hmm

Alexander, AR

#2 Sep 10, 2008
there are a lot.. see what hospital your insurance pays for and go from there. There are good groups on both sides..

Since: Sep 08

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 10, 2008
I would highly recommend Dr Veryl Hodges at Clopton Clinic.. I think he is wonderful.he has a great bedside manner..he is great with all of my family members,plus he is nice to his staff as well.very good christian man..
hmm

Alexander, AR

#4 Sep 10, 2008
Bearcat mommy wrote:
I would highly recommend Dr Veryl Hodges at Clopton Clinic.. I think he is wonderful.he has a great bedside manner..he is great with all of my family members,plus he is nice to his staff as well.very good christian man..
would absolutely AGREE!! He's awesome!! Bearcat Mommy.... what's ur initials?

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 10, 2008
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>would absolutely AGREE!! He's awesome!! Bearcat Mommy.... what's ur initials?
am,,what's yours??

Willis, TX

#6 Sep 10, 2008
Dr. Hall and Dr. Treece are wonderful doctors. They are very patient and kind. Extremely nice to all including staff. The bedside manner of these two doctors is incredible.
hmm

Alexander, AR

#7 Sep 10, 2008
Bearcat mommy wrote:
<quoted text>
am,,what's yours??
i just wondered, i'm also a Bearcat MOmmy with ties to CC.... s
Guest2

Bossier City, LA

#8 Sep 10, 2008
Dr. Owens and Dr. Tate at Clopton Clinic are also very good doctors. I see one and my husband sees the other. We've both been very happy. Dr. Owens also has 3 nurse practitioners that you can see on short notice for not so serious things. All 3 are very sweet and very knowledgable. I haven't even seen the dr. in a few years because I always just see one of the practitioners.

State University, AR

#9 Sep 12, 2008
A friend of mine's 2 yr old grandson busted his head open. She said the doc who stitched him up at NEA hospital is a new, young guy in town named Dr. Merryman. She said he has a family practice out east on Johnson. She REALLY liked the way he handled that scarred little one!
Gomer Snerd

Bossier City, LA

#10 Sep 12, 2008
Timothy Dow at the Nea on Windover is the best around. Might owe my life to him.
NEA Docs

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2008
Dr. Yawn, Barber or Dr. Shown at the Hilltop NEA clinic, are GREAT! Very friendly! You would like any of the three.
Me Too

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Sep 13, 2008
Dr.Jason Casey is amazing!!! I'm a nurse and trust me he is one of the best in town.
gomers right

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Sep 13, 2008
I agree,,, Dr. Dows the best,,,
angel

Alexandria, LA

#14 Sep 15, 2008
I went to school with Dr. Merryman, he was very nice to everyone. I can see him as a great doctor.
bonoite

Lake City, AR

#15 Sep 15, 2008
SICK wrote:
I NEED A PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYBODY?
Dr. Treece is the best! Also anyone over at woodsprings clinic.
SICK

Little Rock, AR

#16 Sep 16, 2008
guest wrote:
A friend of mine's 2 yr old grandson busted his head open. She said the doc who stitched him up at NEA hospital is a new, young guy in town named Dr. Merryman. She said he has a family practice out east on Johnson. She REALLY liked the way he handled that scarred little one!
YOU ARE INDEED QUITE CORRECT ABOUT DR MERRYMAN.
HOWEVER, HE IS THE ER DOCTOR ONLY. HE CAN'T BE A PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN.
THANKS ANYWAY!!

United States

#17 Sep 16, 2008
How thorough are the docs over at Clopton Clinic? I have had some infection for over 2 weeks now and can't get a very thorough testing through my docs or the ER docs. I think I need my gall bladder out but I need 2nd opinion. A good one!
ags

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2008
i think dr. rebecca osborne is a great doctor ive had her for a while now she is very sweet and takes her time to make sure u are taken care of and she is very friendly i got referred to her by a friend and i love that dr. to death she is the best doctor i think besides dr. hodges they are both very good.
just me

AOL

#19 Sep 27, 2008
I've been going to Dr. Gilliam at the NEA Clinic on Apache Dr. and Stadium for about 5 years now. He's always been good to me, anyway.
divimeup

Ruston, LA

#20 Sep 28, 2008
Dr. Gilliam is awsome at the NEA Clinic is the best. He actually listens and cares about your needs. Not just in and out in a hurry trying to meet a quota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a good Baptist church... (Sep '08) 2 min Darla 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Reality Check 41,508
Schumer on 2013 Shutdown: “You Shouldn’t Hold M... 17 min Gracie84 3
jessica reed (Aug '10) 18 min Brandy 7
Crazy Pelosi Brags About Protecting DREAMERS Af... 20 min Gracie84 4
How Every Senator Voted on the Government Shutdown 31 min Gracie84 11
Wife is always cheating 1 hr Guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance