Hillary Clinton's Soft, Uncertain Legacy

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Worldview: Hillary Clinton was loyal soldier but no great shakes at policy

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/20130203...

Clinton produced no diplomatic breakthroughs nor any new strategic doctrine. And when it comes to issues of war and peace - in the Mideast, South Asia, and North Asia - she leaves a minimal legacy.

Meanwhile Bill is still calling Jennifer Flowers.
The Clintons became enormously wealthy during her time in elected office. Where is the sacrifice for her public 'service?'

When will we finally be free of the Clintons?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

guest wrote:
Worldview: Hillary Clinton was loyal soldier but no great shakes at policy
http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/20130203...
Clinton produced no diplomatic breakthroughs nor any new strategic doctrine. And when it comes to issues of war and peace - in the Mideast, South Asia, and North Asia - she leaves a minimal legacy.
Meanwhile Bill is still calling Jennifer Flowers.
The Clintons became enormously wealthy during her time in elected office. Where is the sacrifice for her public 'service?'
When will we finally be free of the Clintons?
I feel for you, not really, but there will be 8 more years of Hillery Clinton and don't count their daughter out. Talk about a legacy.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>I feel for you, not really, but there will be 8 more years of Hillery Clinton and don't count their daughter out. Talk about a legacy.
And the daughter has achieved what?

What signature achievement did Clinton have as Sec of State?

Oh yeah, she traveled to more countries than any other Sec of State. On the Tax Payer dime. To improve the Clinton brand.

Year years isn't going to happen much less eight. Superpac has been started. She will now do what the Clinton do best. Get other people to give them their money.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 4, 2013
 
SIC Four yeas not years years.
Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And the daughter has achieved what?
What signature achievement did Clinton have as Sec of State?
Oh yeah, she traveled to more countries than any other Sec of State. On the Tax Payer dime. To improve the Clinton brand.
Year years isn't going to happen much less eight. Superpac has been started. She will now do what the Clinton do best. Get other people to give them their money.
daughter has achieved what? What did onama ever achieve? And look where hes at.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Post Turtle wrote:
<quoted text>What did onama ever achieve? And look where hes at.
You mean other than being the first black president? The first black two term president? Killing Bin Laden? Winning a Nobel prize? Getting the stock market back to record highs? Being a US Senator? Being editor of the Harvard Law review? Being a Constitutional Law professor?

Keep posting Amanda Two. Please. You helped get him re-elected with your incessant racist posting. We couldn't have done it without you!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Arkansaw wrote:
<quoted text>I feel for you, not really, but there will be 8 more years of Hillery Clinton and don't count their daughter out. Talk about a legacy.
You usually display good common sense. Yet you did not counter with any specifics. Just a fiat that Clinton will be president. Why are you so sold? Was it her masterful handling of health care reform in Bill's first term?
Ugh

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 4, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You usually display good common sense. Yet you did not counter with any specifics. Just a fiat that Clinton will be president. Why are you so sold? Was it her masterful handling of health care reform in Bill's first term?
I drive a Fiat.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 4, 2013
 
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
I drive a Fiat.
Definition of FIAT

1
: a command or act of will that creates something without or as if without further effort
2
: an authoritative determination : dictate <a fiat of conscience>
3
: an authoritative or arbitrary order : decree <government by fiat>
Ugh

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 4, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of FIAT
1
: a command or act of will that creates something without or as if without further effort
2
: an authoritative determination : dictate <a fiat of conscience>
3
: an authoritative or arbitrary order : decree <government by fiat>
4. A small Italian automobile. I drive one.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In 4 years, won't she be 70? Why is age so important (to a Democrat) when a man (not their own) is running for office?

My Arkansas public education tells me she will be 78 when she gets done.

Maybe she better just stick to throwin' lamps and ash trays at Bill.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

guest wrote:
In 4 years, won't she be 70? Why is age so important (to a Democrat) when a man (not their own) is running for office?
My Arkansas public education tells me she will be 78 when she gets done.
Maybe she better just stick to throwin' lamps and ash trays at Bill.
Reagan got pretty dotty and he took care of his health. She'd never make it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 min Redd 27,888
Teacher accused of dragging special needs stude... 50 min Guest 160
What if Bundy Ranch Were Owned by a Bunch of Bl... 1 hr Guest 62
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 1 hr Brian_G 465
Cliven Bundy is a Big Fat Million Dollar Welfar... 1 hr Guest 39
Being gay is wrong!!! (Feb '10) 1 hr Guest 4,238
Buffalo Wild Wings 2 hr happyguy 32
Republicans target new female in the war on women. 3 hr ObamaNation 104
heavily-armed feds surround nevada ranch... 6 hr AmericanIdiots 114
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••