First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Paulie R Poopdecker

Amman, Jordan

#41 Jan 29, 2013
Marshall Twigg wrote:
[email protected]
Still no luck on posting to craigs list. Help....
I had my nephew, you know, the one who sits in the dark and spanks all day, well I had him send you a few pics of himself jacking off. If you could be so kind as to reply to him with a full shot of you banging your neighbor while your husband is at the loading docks, that would be very much appreciated.
Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Paulie R. Poopdecker
Bono, Arkansas
Mary

United States

#43 Apr 16, 2013
Honda for sale
F-CKAPPLE

Montclair, CA

#44 Apr 21, 2013
F*CK APPLE AND EVERYTHING THEY F*CKING STAND FOR, NOTHING BUT F*CKING TRASH EVER PRODUCED BY THEM F*CK STEVE JOBS HE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO GATES. F*CK EVERY EMPLOYEE WORKING FOR APPLE AND F*CK THE ENTIRE COMPANY TO HELL.
Peewee

Tyler, TX

#45 Apr 29, 2013
Wtf'' guess no one knows how to fix it. Thanks for nothing
Raven

Los Angeles, CA

#46 May 13, 2013
So sick of this crappy Craigslist app not working! All my free apps I never have problems with them ironically the one I pay for is nothing but crap!!!!!
Just help

Little Rock, AR

#48 Jun 6, 2013
Download another craigslist app
Call Cpro craigslist client
It works on me, God bless y'all!!!
No Parking

Wilmington, IL

#49 Jun 7, 2013
I listened to these goody two shoes "everything touch screen" butt nutz. Bought a iPhone piece of crap! Other phone are hundreds less do more faster.
Sonny

Houston, TX

#50 Jun 13, 2013
WTF!!!!! I feel like I'm loosing money with No pic when I browse craigslist I don't even look or read with the ones that don't have pics.. Now I'm in the same boat.. Come on "Apple" I payed $600 for this phone to make me money not loose money!! For now I send pic to my buddy who has a droid to post the pictures for me... this is bullshit!
Pete

Chesapeake, OH

#51 Jul 21, 2013
iPhone always messing up, not worth the money!!!!!!
Frankie

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Jul 31, 2013
Wtf i need to post pictures...
I sell car ....people need to see what is buying
Does anyone knows when this is going to get fix??
Lynn

Osprey, FL

#53 Jul 31, 2013
I want that back where you can post pics from your phone SO EASY I could even do it now I'm lost no more CL FOR ME
Captainotherguy

Framingham, MA

#54 Sep 10, 2013
You sound amazingly unintelligent.
Josh wrote:
I got the app and it still doesn't work? WTF??!! I'm so angry with apple right now my phone is messing up, they say at the Verizon store I need the newest iPhone version but to do so your computer needs the newest iTunes version which my computer keeps saying errors!! I have to pay $70 for them to F ing tell me how to download the new versions.
And I bet they day after it's my computers fault and to bring it to day the geek squad or rip off squad as I know them and pay prob $150. I'm starting to to hate technology except nice speakers, I have $5000 worth of em 2 thous in car 3 thous in house, hd tv's, I have a gorgeous huge HD that's about an inch thick.
But computers they still can't stop malware, spyware and virus's and mine always end up useless even with Mcafee and I don't even go on iffy sights or use it much. So sick of it.
Captainotherguy

Framingham, MA

#55 Sep 10, 2013
How do you really feel?
F-CKAPPLE wrote:
F*CK APPLE AND EVERYTHING THEY F*CKING STAND FOR, NOTHING BUT F*CKING TRASH EVER PRODUCED BY THEM F*CK STEVE JOBS HE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO GATES. F*CK EVERY EMPLOYEE WORKING FOR APPLE AND F*CK THE ENTIRE COMPANY TO HELL.
Mike

Tucker, GA

#57 Feb 25, 2014
Had the same problem. Had to email myself the photos. Then save them to a computer then upload them using a desktop what a pain
Jay

Fair Oaks, CA

#58 Apr 1, 2014
Was having same problem with a greyed out add file button posting pics from galaxy tab 3 with craislist app, solved problem by posting from the actual cl website on tablet. May solve problem with ipads and iphones too
Lucky

Chesterfield, MO

#59 Feb 22, 2015
I have iPhone 3 and it took me lil over to do post then can't add pics.
Willybilly47

United States

#60 Jun 2, 2015
Some rep AH probably has a buddy that needs another million or so he figured a way to screw the rest of us
Like the rest of our so called bribe and thieving politicians
Matt

Long Beach, CA

#61 Tuesday Jul 5
Mitzgrl wrote:
The ap use to let you... Used it all the time. Then about a week ago, it shows a new page where you have to "Browse". Which, anyone with an iPhone knows... You can't! SUKS!! I've tried a few dif aps, same thing... HELP..!!
Just do the same thing I'm going to do. I tried everything to get the photos up loaded and nothing. This is making me mad. So I won't be weighting any more to you all. Im going to take a hammer to this fix ths junck. Hope you all can figur it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why hasn't god came back? 12 min Guest 119
Best ways to search for a birth parent? 27 min Arkansaw 5
dnc cheated 53 min Arkansaw 5
Dr. Ameika 1 hr Dub 3
Hillary Most Honest Candidate Ever 1 hr guest 779
CCC Forum Failing Miserably 1 hr guest 19
black people (Nov '15) 1 hr Now_What- 48
Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader 2 hr Rupert B Jigglebo... 27
"Crooked Hillary" ? 18 hr guest 107

Jonesboro Jobs